Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-07-2019, 12:27 PM   #481
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kOOpA View Post
i made a lil edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ven7GflyY

super rad event. hopefully get to drag my car up next year
Did you film that with a GoPro 1 floating in a fish tank? Christ.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2019, 03:37 PM   #482
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
just like every year, if you weren’t there, you fucked up. such good vibes and driving. crazy how much everyone has stepped up their game since fb1.
I know I know!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i'm just there to cuddle.
we make up for it this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
TBH the events before and after the event are the real highlights. Getting to spend time with all these ppl is the best part. Getting to watch rad drifting and cool cars is just a bonus.
yup

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 02:53 PM   #483
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
If you havent seen them already, peep these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy82R89Pm-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOlfgMKGTW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/JAWif23ESqs
Old 08-06-2019, 03:55 PM   #484
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Man, those videos were just THE BEST
Old 08-07-2019, 02:34 PM   #485
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
One more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FCf0GvXHtI
Old 01-02-2020, 01:34 PM   #486
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
That time of year to bump this thread? I've been looking over all the usual suspects that will be at SSNW. I can only count 12 teams so far, not sure if there's more. There are a few groups that haven't really said anything on social media. But I can't wait until April!
Old 01-02-2020, 02:03 PM   #487
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
That time of year to bump this thread? I've been looking over all the usual suspects that will be at SSNW. I can only count 12 teams so far, not sure if there's more. There are a few groups that haven't really said anything on social media. But I can't wait until April!
not gonna lie, i'm a little bit salty that the events are so close together on the calendar, and my travel budget is

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 02:39 PM   #488
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
We're driving at West this year.

In the 10+ years I've been behind the wheel, it's the first time driving HTM for all of us. I think we have 6 cars this year.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 02:42 PM   #489
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Final Bout: Special Stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post

In the 10+ years I've been behind the wheel, it's the first time driving HTM for all of us. I think we have 6 cars this year.

I’m thinking I should take time off and road trip to Cali but my car will probably be getting painted in March. [emoji3064] Only option is to car pool or go solo economy class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2020, 05:16 PM   #490
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
I’m thinking I should take time off and a road trip to Cali but my car will probably be getting painted in March. [emoji3064] the only option is to carpool or go solo economy class.

I hear ya! Gotta plan the funding carefully this year lol.

I wanna go to SSS and SSJ again.

Old 01-02-2020, 05:46 PM   #491
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Gold Star will be driving SSNW and in attendance at SSS for HANGS
Old 01-02-2020, 07:17 PM   #492
IvoryWhiteS13

IvoryWhiteS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
A lot of the east coast teams have gotten their acceptance letters now. I’ve got a few friends driving SSE. Looking like it’s gonna be a good event

Old 01-02-2020, 10:10 PM   #493
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:

Need a 7th???

Quote:
Old 01-03-2020, 08:03 AM   #494
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'll be hanging at Thompson, for sure.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:57 AM   #495
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'll definitely be at Thompson as well. Hoping for a better turnout than SSE at Canaan, and excited to see some local cars out there.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:01 AM   #496
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I’ll be driving up to HTM from SD area to hangout. Still undecided if I am going multiple days or not.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:43 PM   #497
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I'll be in Houston and both of the Shawano events. Should be a great time as always.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 08:19 AM   #498
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I'll be in Houston and both of the Shawano events. Should be a great time as always.
Houston? LUCKY
Old 01-04-2020, 04:03 PM   #499
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
I'll definitely be at Thompson as well. Hoping for a better turnout than SSE at Canaan, and excited to see some local cars out there.
SSE Canaan was a wild time though. Lot of cool driving and the helicopter was awesome.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:40 AM   #500
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Houston? LUCKY
I guess the track TECHNICALLY isn't in Houston? But that's where I'll be staying. lol Special Stage South as they say.

Always a good time down there though. Lots of cool cars and cool people. I am geeked.

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-08-2020 at 08:17 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 01:02 PM   #501
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Lots of cool cars and cool people. I am geeked.
dews at rice box on me!
Old 01-08-2020, 01:06 PM   #502
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
dews at rice box on me!
dont show up if you dont have your car.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:16 PM   #503
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMB0 View Post
dont show up if you dont have your car.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:47 PM   #504
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Old 01-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #505
deolio
Post Whore!

lol man i really wanted to pull up with "sactown till it burn down" but just too soon :'(
Old 02-26-2020, 10:48 PM   #506
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

In case you are living under a rock or don't follow @finalbout, Final Bout SSS is this weekend! I'll be there if you know what I look like or recognize me please say hi! (Even with my resting asshole face)

Come through! Event tickets https://www.final-bout.com/pages/tickets

There's a premeet at Mayday garage the day before! Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/d41d...3326251624056/

Old 02-27-2020, 09:22 AM   #507
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
In case you are living under a rock or don't follow @finalbout, Final Bout SSS is this weekend! I'll be there if you know what I look like or recognize me please say hi! (Even with my resting asshole face)
I only follow @finalboat and @NiceFlandersBro

Quote:
Old 02-27-2020, 09:41 AM   #508
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Just found that I have like 2 other arrangements the weekend of SSE that involve driving cool cars rather than spectating them. Was really excited to see what has come out of the east since 2016's SSE as well as seeing Bosstown and Life Ruiner's latest, but alas. Not that anyone asked, but I thought this thread could use some activity.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:20 AM   #509
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Gotta love that New England flavor.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #510
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Come through! Event tickets https://www.final-bout.com/pages/tickets

There's a premeet at Mayday garage the day before! Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/d41d...3326251624056/
I'm coming down from Missouri to watch. Just 27 hours of driving, nbd.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote