Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2020, 06:33 AM   #1
blankblank

Trader Rating: (0)
blankblank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nissanroadracing.com?

Anyone know what happened to the site? There was a lot of information that seems to be impossible to find. I was so close to figuring out my s13 Koni race setup =/.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2020, 08:45 AM   #2
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Webmaster got too busy and let it die.

PM me if you've got questions.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:56 AM   #3
blankblank

When you say "die", do you mean its all gone for good? No way to ever get that information that was post over the years?
Old 06-17-2020, 08:57 AM   #4
e1_griego
Post Whore!

e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
I've been trying for about a year now, but it's not in my hands.

97% sure it's all gone.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:31 AM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Fuck........

That is the one place I need for all the VE info....

FUCK..........
Old 06-17-2020, 09:38 AM   #6
blankblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I've been trying for about a year now, but it's not in my hands.

97% sure it's all gone.
Wow, just wow. That really really sucks. "Not in your hands", able to expand more on this?
Old 06-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #7
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Reminds me of this site and all our issues. Only takes one person to not care anymore and bam everything is gone. Sucks, print and download files whenever and all possible
Old 06-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #8
e1_griego
Post Whore!

I don't own it, I don't have access to any of the back end.

Trying to get the owner to get the webmaster to fix it or relinquish it.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:48 AM   #9
blankblank

Quote:
I don't own it, I don't have access to any of the back end.

Trying to get the owner to get the webmaster to fix it or relinquish it.
Ah. Good luck, hopefully you get somewhere somehow.

I guess I'll have to figure the Koni stuff out the hard way, ouf.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:53 AM   #10
e1_griego
Post Whore!

I've build a few sets of them.

You're welcome to PM me.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #11
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
It was crawled through in 2012 and archived.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120502...roadracing.com

It's slow, but every thread I tried worked. You can try a later date, but it won't be as thoroughly crawled through.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:39 AM   #12
blankblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed View Post
It was crawled through in 2012 and archived.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120502...roadracing.com

It's slow, but every thread I tried worked. You can try a later date, but it won't be as thoroughly crawled through.
This helps. The info I wanted to review over was 2016-2018. Something is better than nothing i guess
Old 06-18-2020, 06:32 AM   #13
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
sad to see this forum die out. there were some cool builds on there
Old 06-19-2020, 12:14 PM   #14
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankblank View Post
Anyone know what happened to the site? There was a lot of information that seems to be impossible to find. I was so close to figuring out my s13 Koni race setup =/.
Let me know if you need Richard housings for 8611 s13/s14 front I have a brand new pair that i bought but never used.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Old 06-19-2020, 04:04 PM   #15
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
I've got some info on the Def sport housings, I was trying to build a Koni set up with the Def sport housings but with life happening and NRR going down the shitter, I'm going to give up and just buy some off the shelf coilovers. If Anyone needs some info I'll try my best to help if you PM me, and if anyone wants to buy the housings, PM me as well.
Old 06-19-2020, 06:06 PM   #16
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Did he shop for a new owner?

I'll never understand forums that get a lot of good information and then just stall out and die. Happened to M3Forum.net, which is a bummer because there was A LOT of fantastic information on that forum.

Hell, I haven't been on nissanroadracing in a loooooong time but would have chipped in to see it backed up or migrated.
Old 06-25-2020, 02:46 PM   #17
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damn that sucks!

NRR is basically like how the tech section used to be here 10+ years ago.
Old 06-25-2020, 02:53 PM   #18
e1_griego
Post Whore!

It was definitely better lol
Old 06-25-2020, 03:15 PM   #19
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Any chance we can recover the Def VET thread into his S13?
Old 06-25-2020, 03:16 PM   #20
e1_griego
Post Whore!

I'm f****** trying.

Ball isn't in my court.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:14 AM   #21
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Update: ball is in my court. Forum is back up.

Hooray.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:27 AM   #22
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^Dam now thats a solid outcome. Glad to see people take the lead and save situations like this
Old 07-05-2020, 12:09 PM   #23
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
@e1_griego how the heck did you manage that?
Old 07-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #24
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Wizardry!

Longish story, but I have the domain now and it's now hosted on VBcloud so pretty seamless (hopefully). Been a couple years of trying so this thread was timely.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:59 PM   #25
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
dude, that's awesome. thanks for putting in the effort to keep it alive. much appreciated.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:18 PM   #26
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:

Hooray.
Oh shit whatup? Props.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:48 PM   #27
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I just died and went to heaven!
Old 07-05-2020, 09:37 PM   #28
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:

Hooray.
Thanks man!
Old 07-14-2020, 05:00 AM   #29
srh666
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
srh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Awesome
Old 07-14-2020, 08:15 PM   #30
Edixon

Edixon is on a distinguished road
Not all heroes wear capes. I thought it was gone for good; there's so much worthwhile information and so little clutter on NRR.
Closed Thread