Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum

Reviews Forum Post your fair and objective reviews of private sellers and commercial businesses here.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
trexm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DO NOT buy from seller maxspeedperformance on ebay!! look inside for email proof

so heres the story guys as alot of you know i go through new cars every couple weeks. most recent was a 2005 stage 2 supercharged mustanf i had. well i hit make offer button to make an offer over the weekend on some coil overs and on monday i ended up getting rid of my car. so the seller accepts my offer and i inform him that i no longer have the vehicle and do not need the item. well he must be broke and this was a big sell for him cause as soon as that happens i received threating messages and all types of crap not to mention him saying i still need to pay for them... so look out guys this company i absoulte crap and if u need any customer service be prepared to get threatend there going to sure you. ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOUR THREATING YOUR SUPPOSABLE POSSIBLE CUSTOMERS ????? who the hell runs these companys any more what happened to customer service? heres copy of what this so called company mainly one guy running shit out of a house sent me .....
heres my original message to him that started this crap
Dear maxspeedperformance,

i traded my car in so i no longer need this part thank you for your time

-bavarianm3power

and his ridiculous and threating messages back

Dear bavarianm3power,

you may not have used the buy it now option but when you made an offer you
began the process of purchasing the item. once we accepted your offer you
bought the item. you can pay for the final value fees and I will not open
a non paying high bidder with ebay. If you choose not to pay the final
value fees I will open a non paying high bidder notice with ebay and you
will receive a strike on your account.

it is your choice.

peter

-maxspeedperformance

Dear bavarianm3power,

hey look. you need to read the terms and conditions with ebay. you bid, we accepted it, you bought it. that is how it works. once you bought the item ebay charges me a final value fee, ebay's commission. This is over $45.00. go ahead and write on your forums and give them all the details and they will slam you because you didn't know the terms and conditions with ebay. I am on the forums too and if you are not truthful it will come out and I will have the moderators remove your threads.

If you have never sold anything on ebay here is the link with the info about final value fees, you need to read this.
Fees for selling on eBay

If you want to talk about this you can call em at 510-887-9800. If you record the phone call you better inform me or I will sue you.

Peter

- maxspeedperformance

SO LONG STORY SHORT STAY AWAY FORM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT THE WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE AND POSSIBLE LAW SUITES FILED AGAINST YOU
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
umm so U used Make and offer on e-bay....seller accepted....now u dont want to pay....WOW....n i didnt read anything threating in the email....all sell did was tell u that U made an offer and they accepted it...now u dont want to pay....WOW real threatning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

he threated to sue and leave poor feed back he accepted the offer on sunday i traded my car in monday first thing... after i made the offer on saturday . the jist of it is all he has to do is file a cancelled item and he recoops all his fees and instead hes trying to make me pay for it would you pay 700$ for suspension for a car you no longer have just cause u made an offer , not the buy it now feature?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think the title should be changed to... "Sellers beware... don't sell to trexm3". I sell on ebay and have dealt with a few buyers like this, it's a pain in the ass and takes time (time is money) to resolve the fees that I just got charged from Ebay.

In case you don't know the rules on Making a Best Offer, read the fine print next time.

Quote:
You should use Best Offer only when you're serious about making a purchase at your Best Offer price. If your offer is accepted by the seller, you and the seller are required to complete the transaction.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
yeah dude wrong place to post this your gonna get flammed
Old 08-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

a 30 second form to fill out doesnt take long he could of done that instead of writing the message the point is i was just trying to help you guys that the company doesnt have good customer service . thats it. its my own problem if i wanna spend 20k a week on cars and then trade them in and take the loss .. the car was going to be giving to my brother as a going away present to college instead he got something else so i got rid of it that day. i have about 3 other parts that sellers were more then happy to cancel for me due to the situation cause ive spent tons with there companys. in the long run this was meant to help you guys not get lessons on. i know how to sell and buy on ebay. ebay even removed the transaction for me cause in all the fine print theres cases that dont require you to pay. mine qualified for that.
so if you guys feel the need to still insult me go ahead as you arent going to get anymore comments from me just be talking to your selves.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
seller seems very reasonable. all he wanted you to pay for was the "final value fees". which is $45+dollars.

i don't see where he is demanding you to pay the full amount. he's not threatening at all in his messages.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexm3 View Post
he threated to sue and leave poor feed back he accepted the offer on sunday i traded my car in monday first thing... after i made the offer on saturday . the jist of it is all he has to do is file a cancelled item and he recoops all his fees and instead hes trying to make me pay for it would you pay 700$ for suspension for a car you no longer have just cause u made an offer , not the buy it now feature?

if i was seller i would to....u "promised" to pay by using "make an offer" now u dont want to pay....is it the sellers fault U sold ur car??

does the seller care that u sold ur car???

all seller is concerned with is that U made and offer....n he accepted....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #9
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wrong section,not a review.