Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Cool DFW Shops??

anyone know a good shop in the DFW area to do some machining and assembly of my motor?
motor is sr20det, basically looking to get the head cleaned/hot-tanked, mild port-n-polish, machining of head surface, and assembly.

for the block im looking for through cleaning, and inspection of rotating assembly, install new bearing, pistons, rings, pins etc...and decking, w/front cover etc...

and a final assembly of head and block with arp hardware, new headgasket, new freeze plugs etc...

THANKS in advance!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
Schwartzy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Schwartzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
if you wanna head over to phoenix with it...there is a bad ass guy did the vq swap in my sentra...his name is travis...website fi-r.net...you can shoot him a pm on myspecv.com or b15sentra.net sn is trav4011...he does afuckingmazing work
Schwartzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
drft_n_s13
Leaky Injector

drft_n_s13 is on the path to ruindrft_n_s13 is on the path to ruin
go to my good man Tay, he had a shop in irving right off of o'connor, he moved to grand prarie though, and he's the best IMO as far as workin on 240s... text me if you want more info 682 553 8343
drft_n_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:07 PM   #4
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drft_n_s13 View Post
go to my good man Tay, he had a shop in irving right off of o'connor, he moved to grand prarie though, and he's the best IMO as far as workin on 240s... text me if you want more info 682 553 8343
i've heard that name before, but i didnt know he had a shop, does he do machine work as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
rchan817

rchan817 can only hope to improve
he does not do machine work, but pretty much everything else
rchan817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
We are right here in Bridgeport, roughly 45 minutes from downtown Ft Worth.

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:21 PM   #7
anyotherone
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
anyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Automotive Machine in Fort Worth is really good. The built "SpanishRicer's" engine after he dropped a valve due to a cracked valvespring.

I'm using them to overbore and rework my VH45.

I use Watts for B-series, 2jz's and Viper V10's... you might give him a call and see if he has any SR20 experience.
anyotherone is offline   Reply With Quote