Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-02-2023, 10:29 AM   #1
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Treat Yourself.

Hello all. Up for grabs is an assortment of items directly from Japan. As to the best of my knowledge, all things are original and authentic, unless stated otherwise. Smaller items will include free shipping, items that are larger will be based on actual destination and weight. I accept paypal and will respond to any and all PM's. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask, and thanks for looking!

Original Young Version Magazine sticker - Sold
Later version of Option magazine sticker sheet - 25
East Bear stickers - 20 each or 35 for both
Cusco Racing sticker - 15
Original D1GP sticker, Circa early 2000's - 15

Original Option2 magazine sticker - 30
Original Option magazine stickers 30 for one, 50 for both
Option magazine street tribe sticker - Sold
Option magazine "two thousands" sticker - Sold
Option magazine "1999" sticker - Sold

Wakos oil sticker (large) - 30
Wakos oil sticker (small) - 15

Snap-On key holder. I imported this thinking it was 100% original, but after inspecting it, I can't be certain. It looks like a person in Japan made this himself from a screwdriver handle, but the job they did is VERY impressive. Everything looks to be machined very well, and looks like they had another Keychain to compare it to. These usually go for larger amounts of money, but without ķnowing for sure 100%, the price is reflected. - 110

Sapporo Beer bottle openers. Made in Japan, English on one side, Kanji on the other. About 8" long and pretty sturdy. - 25 each

Boss Coffee cup and tray set. Older promotional set, but in very nice shape. Mug measures between 3-4", tray around 8-9. - Sold

HKS/Genki S15 miniature, signed by Nobuteru "NOB" Taniguchi. One of the most dominant drivers in the early days of D1GP. - 130

Boss Coffee leather "overnight bag". Never used, comes with a shoulder strap. Dimensions are approximately 19.5" L x 8.5" W x 12" H. Very nice quality. Soft leather, great for traveling. - 250

Last edited by burnsauto; 01-10-2023 at 08:03 PM..
burnsauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2023, 10:29 AM   #2
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Snap-On Key holder is legit, i remember they made that color and a few other colors as well. i've never been really into that kind of faze but i do recall seeing them in multiple colors, i've seen a bright green, your normal red, that orange one, and maybe a lightish blue one.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 10:44 AM   #3
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
Snap-On Key holder is legit, i remember they made that color and a few other colors as well. i've never been really into that kind of faze but i do recall seeing them in multiple colors, i've seen a bright green, your normal red, that orange one, and maybe a lightish blue one.
I'm not so sure. They did make them in multiple colors but, every one I've seen just had the snap-on logo and "USA". The part number on burns' corresponds to a stubby Phillips driver. (Part number for the key holder is SIGKxx where xx is the color code).

Still a cool piece and "genuine JDM handmade"
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 08:08 AM   #4
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
I own a legit mini key holder, and AKA is right, they just say snap-on. I really think this was was made by someone with a real one next to him, and had decent skills on a lathe. Fairly impressive amount of work for a small piece. For some reason my phone wasn't picking up on the orange that well. It's much more vibrant in person.

Last edited by burnsauto; 01-07-2023 at 05:36 PM..
burnsauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 08:15 AM   #5
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
pm sent.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 08:06 PM   #6
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Item list updated guys.
Old 01-26-2023, 06:43 AM   #7
burnsauto
Post Whore!

bumpity bump bump.
Old 03-20-2023, 11:55 AM   #8
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Been awhile, bump it up. Nob signed toy car is sold.
Old 03-29-2023, 05:11 PM   #9
signalpuke
@savagepuke

Trader Rating: (3)
signalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I ran across one of those Snap-On key cases on YAJ recently, looked like it was made the same way, so maybe a shop was selling them? I have one that came with one of my cars, doesn't look the same.
Mine says:
Snap-On
USA

and on the reverse side it says:
WARNING
NOT A PRYBAR
CHISEL/PUNCH
D201261 (it's really hard to read, so just a guess, really worn down)
signalpuke is offline   Reply With Quote