Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-15-2021, 08:38 AM   #1
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Lightbulb 2/100 LIMITED EDITION Bride x Vertex Funky Queen Bucket Seats ZETA III 3 Racing

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I sold the gold ones I had listed here for 4k picked up. Figured id list these also.
The price is 6k *can ship, have nice boxes for them and all*

2 of 100 made, ONLY a handful left in unused condition!

I got these from a jzx drifter in Italy, he was stationed in Oki and then moved to Italy.

I have transaction receipts from him, convo, photos etc, paid an arm and a leg and I can put you in contact with him if you'd like after purchasing.

He is the original owner, brand new condition, no wear and tear, one even has the original plastic it came in.

The white lint on the seats is from the blankets I layer them in for storage, sorry I do not have any lint rollers at my shop.

I divided the seats since its hard to tell by adding a sizing chart photo in between the photos on ebay.

Here is the original vertex info on these seats from 2017:

BRIDE x VERTEX shock collaboration [FUNKY QUEEN / funky queen]!

"FUNKY QUEEN ZETA3" has been sold for a limited time and limited quantity as a maximum limited number of 100 legs for only 3 months from the fall of 2017.

This is your last chance! !!

Since it is a limited edition of 100 legs, there will be no 100% resale after this! !!

Collaboration with BRIDE We are pleased to announce the release of a limited edition model [FUNKY QUEEN] with pink embroidery and pink double stitching on the sheet ZETA III.

The seat is based on BRIDE ZETA III and has a double name with VERTEX embroidered in funky pink.

In addition, funky pink stitches are used for the stitches (thread color).
As with the gold that was released earlier, the double stitching will bring out more originality and presence.

Excellent compatibility with VERTEX original steering!

In addition, as the FUNKY QUEEN series, shift knobs and shift boots will also be on sale for a limited time.

Only the black logotype is available for the seat and backrest.

Collaboration sheet with genuine sheet maker "BRIDE" Moreover, the limited sale item is sure to be a rare item!

Shell type is made of FRP only.
Size is standard only.

● Color composition: Black body (black logo on seat and backrest)

● Flame-retardant fabric
● Safety standard compliant model
● FIA standard acquisition model
● Made in Japan

● Weight: (reference value)
 ・ FRP: Approx. 7.2 kg

Only trades im interested in is SA3R V2 18x9.5-10j+0 to +35, newly built minervas, minervas + cash or a nice old shop 4 door beater toyota

GENERIC PHOTOS

Last edited by Nissan2nr22; 10-25-2021 at 06:04 PM..
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links