Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 06-05-2003, 01:06 PM   #91
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
georgia:
let me try your car at DD6! im safe driving, you rode in my car at streets, im safe im safe! i want to try SR power at the track..and your car sounds pretty coooool
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2003, 02:18 PM   #92
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Quote:
Originally posted by dousan36
georgia:
let me try your car at DD6! im safe driving, you rode in my car at streets, im safe im safe! i want to try SR power at the track..and your car sounds pretty coooool
Dousan: I am still trying to get my power steering fixed...I ordered the lines today, so it should be all taken car of by DD6. If it is all fixed you can most likely take my car for a spin, unless of course I'm having such a blast driving that I don't want to give it up. I'm warning you though...6 puck clutches are a pain in the butt sometimes...it was so hard for me to get used to it. (although I'm sure you probably rock at drving them and you're going to make me look like an idiot)

-Georgia-
Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 PM   #93
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
..since when do you not like friendly kisses?..
Since...and please let me quote... "after tonight I never plan on speaking to you again" does that sound familiar?????
Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 PM   #94
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by s13chica
Dousan: I am still trying to get my power steering fixed...I ordered the lines today, so it should be all taken car of by DD6. If it is all fixed you can most likely take my car for a spin, unless of course I'm having such a blast driving that I don't want to give it up. I'm warning you though...6 puck clutches are a pain in the butt sometimes...it was so hard for me to get used to it. (although I'm sure you probably rock at drving them and you're going to make me look like an idiot)

-Georgia-
ah 6 puck? no problemo
my friend had one, yeah it was tricky so just dump the clutch hahaha...j/k.
i will get a 6 puck myself actually. streeability is for the weak!!!

no worries. you gotta learn as much as you can. charlie can help you too! i learned a lot from him!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 02:29 PM   #95
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

I am getting much better...but you're definitly right, this is a huge learning process for me. I always love getting tips and pointers from people who are better drifters/drivers than I am, so all help is appreciated. I am very excited for DD6, but also nervous since this will be my first event ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT
Old 06-05-2003, 03:18 PM   #96
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by s13chica
Since...and please let me quote... "after tonight I never plan on speaking to you again" does that sound familiar?????
hmmm...now that you mention it that does sound mildly familiar..

did i say that?..jeez, i'm a dik..

you should recall however that you were the one who initiated us communicating again after said evening..

and if you ever wanna know the truth and motivation behind my doing what i did..just ask..i'll be happy to tell you...whether or not you'll believe me..who knows..but i'd be happy to share..you might find it enlightening..who i did it for might interest you as well..as i can promise it wasn't for myself..
Old 06-06-2003, 09:11 AM   #97
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
well.....anyways..... DD6 is gonna own me... how bout all the other ppl new 2 drifting?....
Old 06-06-2003, 11:06 AM   #98
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
i heard my name.... may i drive ur car too? so that i dont have to tow my car there. 6 puck is ok, i do that everyday in traffic.
my left legs are bigger than my right now... that's what exedy will do to you.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 11:14 AM   #99
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by driftheaven
my left legs are bigger than my right now... that's what exedy will do to you.
whoa!!!...you have 2 left legs??
Old 06-06-2003, 11:19 AM   #100
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by RBS14
well.....anyways..... DD6 is gonna own me... how bout all the other ppl new 2 drifting?....
werd...you think you know...but you have no idea...this is the diary of a drifter...

LSD's this weekend biznatch!!..ya heard?!?!?
Old 06-06-2003, 11:23 AM   #101
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
yeah i have two left legs... so?
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 03:46 PM   #102
DrifterSilvia

DrifterSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DrifterSilvia
s14

RBS14 ...

I'm not callin myself a HW9 king dawg,
i just sayin the silvia was the king ...
isnt it ??

what about you ...
are you reli RB S14 ??
Old 06-06-2003, 09:49 PM   #103
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by DrifterSilvia

what about you ...
are you reli RB S14 ??

hahahahah...juan got

jus playin bro..

Last edited by nokeone; 06-06-2003 at 09:51 PM..
nokeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 11:44 PM   #104
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Haha good call. Yes, silvias are prolly the kings of hwy9. Hell yeah, i got an RB29DET, its hella JDM yo! Why would i have a name like that if i didn't have that car and engine. Actually i was planning on an RB when i created my name, once i figured out how ghetto that engine would be in a 240 i was over it but stuck with this ghetto name. What the hey?!
Old 06-07-2003, 04:41 PM   #105
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
Quote:
...once i figured out how ghetto that engine would be in a 240 i was over it...

What makes an RB in a 240 so ghetto anyways...?

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 04:48 PM   #106
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Maybe he means RB20.
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 06:21 PM   #107
nokeone
on strike three.

i believe he was thinking of an RB25 at first...but upon further research the custom fabrication and cost became a little bit too much...

also i think there was something about it throwing off the weight balance more then he wanted...

but this is just speculation..
Old 06-08-2003, 12:56 AM   #108
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Yeah, i was gonna go rb25. Everyone says they weight this they weigh that,blah blah. They are heavy motors. front/rear weight distribution gets thrown off. I'm into drifting so a heavier motor doesn't make sense. S14's are pigs to start with, they don't need any more weight tacked onto them. Basically i look at it like this: RB25's are heavy and produce tons of power. So the weight makes them worse for drifting and grip (understeer). The only other kind of racing you have left is drag, without major suspension mods and fabbing, the independent rear suspension sux for drag. When all of the weight of the car transfers to the back and you instantly get tons of neg. camber. That camber shrinks your contact patch, making for less grip. Note i say without tons of $$$$$. With tons of money you can do nething. And i'm broke so a $5000 motor swap isn't easy on the wallet. That is why i think RB's aren't the best motors for 240's. KA's however are!!!

Last edited by RBS14; 06-08-2003 at 12:59 AM..
RBS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 04:38 AM   #109
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
That is why i think RB's aren't the best motors for 240's. KA's however are!!!
KA = best?...or best in consideration of all other factors?..

please specify..
Old 06-08-2003, 11:35 AM   #110
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

KA's have more torque than SR's and you can get all the replacement parts for reasonable prices whenever you want. No $200 used starters or wack sh^t like that. But i have no intention of turning this thread into a motor debate. Sooo, i put my LSD in yesterday, wow does it make a difference! I had no idea it would be so dope.
Its a million times easier to initiate, control, and hold longer when exiting. Its just a stock VLSD but damn! It was worth every penny.
Old 06-08-2003, 12:35 PM   #111
pinoydrifter
Zilvia Member

pinoydrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, does anyone know what time dd6 is actually going to start? What time are you guys planning on getting there? OH yea... does it cost anything... to participate or to just watch. Also how many of you are going to be drifting? ... just curious. thanks-

ps sounds like fun!
pinoydrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 12:57 PM   #112
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Sooo, i put my LSD in yesterday, wow does it make a difference! I had no idea it would be so dope.
Its a million times easier to initiate, control, and hold longer when exiting. Its just a stock VLSD but damn! It was worth every penny.
no pics = lies..
Old 06-08-2003, 10:40 PM   #113
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

cost is $100 for drivers and most likely free for spectators. You have to sign up at www.club4ag.com If you are serious about driving, check often to see when registration begins because it fills up quickly. Most ppl get there about 6:45am.

And Nokeone can suck a c0ck for all i care. jk
Old 06-14-2003, 12:31 PM   #114
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

So which of you signed up for DD6? Seeing how as registration is supposedly closed. It says on www.driftday.com that it is open but there are 60 ppl signed up and that is the max. I know i signed up! SWEET! haha
Old 06-14-2003, 01:39 PM   #115
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

I can't believe that it filled up so quickly...I'm stoked that I was able to get a spot.

On another note...my housemates have decided to move out on july 12th. They are screwing me and anther housemate over by making us pay 700 a piece for 12 days worth of rent. As you can imagine I am pretty pi$$ed off. So, what I have decided is that my party needs to be soooooooo fun that it makes me not feel so bad for having to spend so much money in rent.

Basically, I am inviting a $hit load of people, and it's going to be crazy. I havn't gotton much interest in a toga party, so I was thinking Hawaii luau...lots of tiki lamps and nifty tropical decorations...what do you all think? I promise to get as many girls as I can to come...for all you single boys I will do the best I can

Can't wait to see you all at DD6 and then at the party after!
-Georgia-
Old 06-14-2003, 05:25 PM   #116
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
So which of you signed up for DD6? Seeing how as registration is supposedly closed. It says on www.driftday.com that it is open but there are 60 ppl signed up and that is the max. I know i signed up! SWEET! haha

signed up...

can't believe it filled up that quickly either...

i imagine there are a few people who wanted to go and missed out...hmmmmm in the event that there is...i'll sell my spot for $300..

good times....
Old 06-14-2003, 07:12 PM   #117
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
signed up...

can't believe it filled up that quickly either...

i imagine there are a few people who wanted to go and missed out...hmmmmm in the event that there is...i'll sell my spot for $300.. Yes, i'm a pansy and don't really love drifting, that is why i'm willing to sell my spot! I'm just in it for the bling bling factor.
Really?
Old 06-15-2003, 12:41 AM   #118
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Really?
yeah what can i say...i am a punk bitch who is only interested in drifting for the BIATCHES...you know how PANDA do!!!..hit that $hit and don't even get names...

had 2 bids so far for $300...so price is now $350...

all about the benjamins...whigga wha!!!!
Old 06-15-2003, 01:02 AM   #119
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Quote:
had 2 bids so far for $300...so price is now $350...

all about the benjamins...whigga wha!!!!
Please tell me youre joking...
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 08:11 PM   #120
coolerow2
Zilvia Member

coolerow2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to coolerow2
If I don't go to Mexico the 4th of July then I'm definitely down for this box social.