Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 12-23-2002, 01:05 AM   #61
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
Cool

Me and GotDrift will be coming from the Central Valley if he still wants to meet up and go to MGL with me. We'll be coming up from Tracy and fremont so will be coming up north to MGL. Maybe we can meet up.. Am going early to Golf Land so i can practice a few rounds on Initial D.. hehe.. time to bring out my TRD gloves. hehe.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2002, 02:00 AM   #62
PAnut240
Leaky Injector

PAnut240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PAnut240 Send a message via Yahoo to PAnut240
Up Date on the SR. Well it was a blown head gasket after all. I took the head in to get resurfaced and I should have it back Tuesday or Thursday at the latest. Which means I should have it up and running again by Fri. If everything goes good I may accually be able to make the meet on Fri. I'll keep yall updated. Oh and Dave, when is your SR shop gonna be up and running. I am gonna need some more parts soon. Lata and Merry Christmast everyone.
Jim
'89 Fastback  SR20det; Greddy Profec B II boost controller. HKS 262 CAMS. Greddy Radiator,pulleys,oilfilter relocation kit,boost gauge, rockerarm stoppers,intake manifold. Nismo Fuel Press Reg. Ferra duel Valvesprings, ti retainers. East Bear headlight conversion. Type X tail lights. Tien Suspension, Tanabe race exhaust.  GT 16" rims, Walbro high Pressure fuel Pump,  7pt rollcage. HKS BOV. Mandril Exhaust Man. GTR FMIC. BeeR Valve cover. JE Pistons and Eagle Rods.
PAnut240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 03:08 AM   #63
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
KA

got my hotshot header. i know its no SR or anything but hey something to play with, with this damn KA =P installation begins tomorrow. should be fun. see you guys friday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 02:26 PM   #64
SR20Fastback
Nissanaholic!

SR20Fastback is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SR20Fastback
I got an email back from NASA. They said that for every 1 person we get, we get a 1% discount, all the way up to 30%. So by a show of hands (or posts) who will be SERIOUSLY intrested. I dont want this to turn out like our last planned track event that bill and everyone else worked SO hard to put together. Please only if you're serious, email IM or PM or post. I will try to get back to you on the cost of the event,I believe its 179 per day. You will need a 40 dollar membership to NASA to participate.

ps. Merry Christmas you beastages!
Old 12-25-2002, 02:42 PM   #65
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection

Please leave me feedback
Old 12-25-2002, 11:29 PM   #66
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

Kaizen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kaizen
that looks very nice!!! you got a really clean engine bay...

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Kaizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 02:41 PM   #67
gabossie
Zilvia Junkie

gabossie is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, what's everyone in the Bay Area doing for New Years? I was thinking about going up to San Francisco since I have nothing better to do.

If ignorance is bliss, then you, my friend, are having an orgasm as we speak.

Quote:
If something breaks, it needed replacing anyway -chickenmanq
Todays Faith in Human Kind:Low
gabossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 12:24 AM   #68
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

well unless someone i know has any plans, i'm staying home to mope while my ex gets to go to vegas with her new millionaire boyfriend... how can i compete?
::cue violin::

::sigh:: two more months and i'll be able to drink away my sorrows

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Old 12-27-2002, 06:56 AM   #69
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Dunno about New Year's Eve, but I'm working on New Year's Day. -_-; Sucks.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 04:29 PM   #70
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

well... today's the day... hope to see everyone there!!! it looks like it's gonna rain though. once again if anyone wants to meet from north bay/central cali area hit me up.... (707)315-3377, and ask for nick... peace out and everyone drive safe!

Old 12-27-2002, 04:42 PM   #71
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
yep ima be there. hopefully sombody will give me a ride in their SR?
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 01:25 AM   #72
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
Exclamation

A Moment of Silence for the Track Day that never was!!

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 05:22 PM   #73
fodive
Zilvia Junkie

fodive is an unknown quantity at this point
*sniffle*
Old 12-30-2002, 04:19 PM   #74
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Exclamation

Does anyone have pictures from the Milpitas Golfland meet? I didn't bring my camera.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:52 PM   #75
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i brought my camera and was fiddling with it for a wihle.. it was too dark to take any pictures or my flash just sucks. here are some that are somewhat viewable.

there was this 240sx coupe with s13 silvia front.. but the hood was kinda dinged up.. here's my car next to it.. sorrie for it being so dark again..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn0502.jpg (98.9 KB, 33 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 10:54 PM   #76
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
i have a couple other pictures.. but dont have a place to host them.. here are a few more.. you guys will probably recognize your cars..

this attachment is the back of that silvia that parked next to me..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn0505.jpg (89.9 KB, 32 views)

Quote:
Old 12-30-2002, 10:57 PM   #77
FRpilot
Post Whore!

one more shot that isn't that bad... i got a couple more.. but i dont wanna post whore.. if i didn't already.. but if you guys want me to post the rest.. just lmk..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn0509.jpg (88.3 KB, 37 views)

Quote:
Old 12-30-2002, 11:09 PM   #78
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
WHOO HOO!!! that last pic with the red 240 would be mine!!! well i think it is..since it has black wheels and i was probably the only red s14...so that would be mine
Old 12-30-2002, 11:12 PM   #79
FRpilot
Post Whore!

hey silvia driver. yea.. that was you.. i was the guy with the white 240 fastback.. hey btw, where did you get your s15 headlights from and your guy who can import uras/monkey magic stuff? i was going to bid on some s15 headlights on ebay this morning.. but the guy only had a rating of 2. so i backed off b/c it was too risky for me.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2002, 11:35 PM   #80
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

haha yea i remember you, my friend and bro said ur gf is hot hahaha.

anyways..

i got my s15 headlights off ebay from "ITRkid" brand new in Nissan box with sealed brown tape from AUS. 665 shipped. of course u can get it cheaper on ebay but yea mine were brand new. his shipping was 55 bucks and took a week and a half or so. or u can get 3 day which was 75 bucks. some people charge 65+ bucks so yea. he doesnt put a reserve too so tahts good. personally i think when there are hella s15 headlights for auction is when you buy since the price will be somewat spreaded thru all the lights and should be cheaper.

as for the guy that i talk to about URAS/Monkey Magic stuff. check out his site www.raretrick.com

no monkey magic **** posted but he has other things you have to talk to him privately for that.

AIM: RareTrickAuto

hez a kool guys so yea, nothing to be afraid of.

hit me on AIM: aznixtcistyle if you got any more questions
Old 12-31-2002, 05:27 AM   #81
Drift Style S14
Zilvia Addict

Drift Style S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't keep up with this thread as much as I should, Anyways when is the next planned meet if there is one? Just wondering...

Thanks.
Drift Style S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:36 AM   #82
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Drift Style S14 I don't keep up with this thread as much as I should, Anyways when is the next planned meet if there is one? Just wondering...
For now, early February.
Old 12-31-2002, 09:28 PM   #83
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
whats up everyone, havent posted much lately, i think this is my first post since the new forum hehe. the golfland meet was cool, lookin forward to the next one, see u all later.

-mike

Old 01-01-2003, 04:12 PM   #84
projectsilvia1
Leaky Injector

projectsilvia1 is an unknown quantity at this point
the white 240 coupe with the silvia front is mine...the story with the hood is that the kid i originally sold the car to crashed it and then when he got a new front end from jspec he didn't get a good hood so he just banged the old one out and then i bought the car back from him....in the process of getting a new sunny styling carbon fibre hood right now...should be on before track day at thunderhill, on the 19th of jan.
Mike
projectsilvia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 07:10 PM   #85
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Ooh yeaa..hahah i remember you telling me that story, damn kid didnt even have a license yet! haha..im one of those 3 asian dudes that u were talkin too..mainly the one holding onto the girl. damn that kid was dumb. i would of smacked him...he only had it for wat..couple weeks?
Old 01-02-2003, 02:43 AM   #86
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

what happened to steven? havent heard from him in a while.

Please leave me feedback
Old 01-02-2003, 10:34 AM   #87
Chicken Magnet
Zilvia Member

Chicken Magnet is an unknown quantity at this point
s14

Were there any S14a's around (97-98)? If not, I wish I was there! Damn boss wouldn't let me off early to go the car meet!

Chicken Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 03:15 PM   #88
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

s14

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicken Magnet
Were there any S14a's around (97-98)? If not, I wish I was there! Damn boss wouldn't let me off early to go the car meet!
There was mine, and Anthony's. Maybe more but I'm not sure.
Old 01-02-2003, 04:31 PM   #89
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

daisosasen01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any pictures????

Anyoine got pic's of the meet?

I am werid.. don't like going to meets, just like looking at pictures of them. Hah.. I meet way to many jerks at meets to go. Not worth my time to spend with jerks. And I know alot of you people know that it is true. There is always one guy that you want to kick the **** out of cause he talks to much and is way too loud. So i stay out of drama settings like that.

Koji
daisosasen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 06:02 PM   #90
jyt747
Zilvia Junkie

jyt747 is an unknown quantity at this point
unfortunately, i couldn't make it to the meet, but it'd be cool if someone had some more pics, just so i can reminisce (sp?) of what i used to be part of