Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #121
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
I constantly check to make sure my wallet, cellphone and keys are in my pockets.
haha i do that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i can not WALK stairs...i run. if i go up, i take 2 steps per...uhm...step.
my sister, my mom, and myself do that also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Na i do weird shit but mostly like ocd shit like make sure everything in my pockets are always in the same order day after day..
same here. keys and chapstick right front, ipod/phone left front, wallet right rear
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #122
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
lol.
oh yeah.

i forgot.
i like my arms cold when i sleep. so i usually stick em under my pillow.
once it starts warming up i move it aside to a different cold spot.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #123
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
When ever i sit down i always need to empty my pockets, also my blackberry cant be in the same pockets as my keys.

I also try to have the best spelling, if i don't know how a to spell a word correctly i google it or just don't use it, this is why i bought a blackberry for the check spelling feature
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #124
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven_ View Post
lol.
oh yeah.

i forgot.
i like my arms cold when i sleep. so i usually stick em under my pillow.
once it starts warming up i move it aside to a different cold spot.

Doesn't everyone do that?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #125
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
How's this for weird. I hate 240's yet I own three. Maybe I'm just stupid. *shrugs*
tr4c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #126
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr4c3 View Post
How's this for weird. I hate 240's yet I own three. Maybe I'm just stupid. *shrugs*
Could always toss me one, get rid of the "future"part of the sn

I remembered another. I am obsessed with my teeth. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush about 4 times when I brush. Brushing can be as long as 6 minutes for me
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #127
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
When ever i move to a new house.. i wait about 8 months. then i start to look for things i never noticed before.

when i go to sleep i have to have the TV on because silence really bothers me and i cant just listen to the radio i have to see the light flashes hitting the wall.

When ever im in a public restroom and some ones next to me i for some reason cant pee till theve left cuz i just dont feel confurtable.

i have alot more but there redicules.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #128
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr4c3 View Post

Well you know what they say about the definition of insanity.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:02 PM   #129
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
I'm actually selling the two 93's. Downgrading to only one mistake. I have enough bad habits.
tr4c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #130
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chad View Post
Can the OP re-title this thread to read "Anyone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Please Post in Here!!!" haha.

-I clean my ears like 5 times a day with Q-Tips, whether they need it or not.

-I shower in a specific order or else I miss a body part.

-I am compulsively late for everything by about 5 mins. If i am going to be on time i'll pull over somewhere and buy something useless to make my self late.

I have had OCD since I was like 15yrs old. It sucks ass. The only thing that keeps the anxiety down is rum and cokes or a 6 pack of beer.

Holy shit! I do all three of those things. everytime Im in the bathroom aftera pee, i clean my ears, haha. Im late to EVERYTHING even when i leave early i find something thatll distract me.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #131
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
When I use my phone book in my phone I have to spell the person name out. Even when I call my friend Aaron...he is on the top of the list for all the slow people.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #132
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Alright, I just thought of another one...
When I go to restaurants, I have to sit at the corner of the table where my right side is facing outward. That's why I try to walk in so I sit down first because then people don't understand why I want to switch...

Man... This is a thread of some pretty shocking realizations...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #133
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
- When walking on a sidewalk, I count the number of steps I take on each "panel" of the sidewalk and try like hell to make them match.

- Sometimes when I am in a public place, like a mall or something I look around at people and create a whole back story leading up to what got them there. Often times, this story is humorous and people are looking at me like some kind of damned alien when I laugh.
yep

yep. and i tend to make up possible conversations and talk to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i do that as well...about every 5 minutes, maybe even more often.
cell front left, keys front right, wallet rear right...
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i flip through magazines from back to front with my left hand while my right typically holds it up
yep, except i only do it when ive read it a few times. i tend to read back to front hoping theres gonna be some new stuff or something i missed before i guess.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #134
chitownguy
Zilvia Junkie

chitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to chitownguy
Haha I also feel for my phone, ipod, and wallet. At least like 3 times when I get in my car because I just need to know that I have them.

I always go back and re-do certain things because I'm convinced I didn't do them right even if I did.

My hands always have to be occupied or at least be in my pockets or else I feel weird and start walking odd.

I always make sure I have proper punctuation and grammar in my text and if I don't know how to spell a word I don't use it and then have to type a definition of that word. I also can't use T9.

For some reason I always have to explain myself for the most stupid reasons, for example, if I use the wrong word in a sentence then I have to explain why I did it. Or I have to elaborate everything just like I am doing now.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #135
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
oh, and i minimize WHATEVER im looking at when im on the computer when someone walks by, because i hate getting asked ohhh what are you looking at, or whos car is that, whos that(facebook)....
Old 02-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #136
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownguy View Post
I always go back and re-do certain things because I'm convinced I didn't do them right even if I did.
Boy, this thread is making me realize how compulsive I am. I do this too, about crazy things like thinking I left the gas on after I lit a cigarette off the stove. I will be laying in bed and I'll have to get up just to check, same thing with making sure the locks on all my doors are locked even after i've been sitting in bed for a while.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #137
HOBBS240
Leaky Injector

HOBBS240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha these are way good!

I play with my facial hair all the time.
I shower at least twice a day.
And I have to shower before I go to bed.
I need some kind of noise when I go to sleep.
The colder my room is the easier it is to sleep.
On my way to school I have to have something to drink, it can't be water though.
I hate the heater on in the house.
HOBBS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #138
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
"Every time i work out, i feel like i need to hang off a bar to stretch myself out so i don't shrink."

^I do that too.
i never put lids on my cups.
cant sleep with socks on.
cant sleep if i see the tv being turned off. so i turn my head away.
i need to put my arm over my eyes for at least an hour b4 i can actually fall asleep.
lint irritates the shit outta me.
i hate wrinkly clothes.
etc.
etc..
etc...
Old 02-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #139
rednissan180
Zilvia Junkie

rednissan180 is making a name for him/her selfrednissan180 is making a name for him/her self
I also do the ninja pee thing, i used to just do it every now and then but ive realized i do it all the time...Also I dont like to drive barefoot or with flip flops etc on, seems i drive worse, it feels too sensitive? I dont know if its weird or not, but i organize the little money that i have in my wallet from largest bills in back to smallest in front, also they have to be facing the same way
rednissan180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #140
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99maxgtr View Post
i wash my hands before and after i take a leak.
-i like to synchronize my pee with the my flush so by the time the toilet flushes it washes the last drip.
i do this allll the time...its like i know exactly when to flush so when the last drop hits the flushing is on its last second of flushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I never pee in the water. I always pee just above it in the bowl. As to avoid making noise.

Ninja pissing.
-I hate it when ppl here me peeing. i always think ppl are thinkng/talking about me: "how big do you think he is from the sound of the pee"
"whos peeing this late at night"

- I dont like wearing shoes....at all, but i do
- I drive with no shoes
- I used to buy a new pack of socks every week because i like the feel of them, i would give my old ones to salvation army
Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #141
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i cant sleep with my head towards the door of a room, and i talk to myself about situations sometimes, like verbally work out the problem.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #142
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLspeed View Post
I hate it when ppl here me peeing. i always think ppl are thinkng/talking about me: "how big do you think he is from the sound of the pee"
"whos peeing this late at night"
Size problems or what?
Old 02-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #143
Rnz520
Zilvia Junkie

Rnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Rnz520
I will always extend my pinky when I drink, anything.
My wallet must always be in my left pocket, cell phone on the right.
When I count, I count to 10 in english, anything after in spanish.
When I text my grammar is always right.
I eat with my back to the all or a corner, so no one can sneak up on me and kill me.
I am uncapable of pooping in a porta pottie, will never, ever happen. (it can flip over)
Foods are eaten separate, never mix.
I must sleep in complete silence and darkness, so dark that I dont even have an alarm clock due to the light it emits.
I also ninja-piss, and try to do things as quietly as humanly possible.
I am obcessed with WW2 airplanes and would love to fly a B-17.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:11 AM   #144
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
I sleep in the shower every morning, standing up, propped up by my forehead against the corner of the shower walls.

Oh, and whenever I drink anything I have to swish each sip around in my mouth three times before I swallow it. If I am thinking about it I can stop myself from swishing, but otherwise I swish.
lol i sleep in the shower also
rofl

built ka-t
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #145
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
-I wear socks to bed

-When I eat, I eat one thing at a time, and save my drink until I'm done everything, including desert.

-I organize the dishwasher so that same plates/glasses are all lined up
Old 02-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #146
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
I check for my wallet/phone/keys every 5 minutes. If any feel like they are missing.. i will stop whatever i am doing.. including driving my car or motorcycle.. pull over until everything is found.

i am sure i have many more.. i remember this one cuz it happened this morning.

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #147
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Man, after reading this thread I have come to the realization I must be crazy. I didn't know all the fucked up things I do until I read this thread!

Wash my body in order: shampoo + rinse, conditioner, wash face, rinse conditioner, rinse face, then body from top down.

I frequently flip words around in my head to see what they spell backwards.

In the car (as a passenger), if there are spots on the side window, I stare at them like they are moving beside the car in the scenery. When I was a kid I used to move my head up and down to make them appear to dodge signs, hydrants, cars, etc. I probably looked retarded, so I don't do that anymore thankfully!

The above might have contributed to my HATE for dirty car windows. I keep mine clean as fawk.

I wash my hands a LOT too. The top of my hands gets really dry in the winter. I also do the paper towel trick in public restrooms so as to avoid touching the door handle.

I ninja piss - I turn on the fan to increase stealth too.

I am addicted to chap stick which lead to my next issue: pocket organization!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartTheTouge View Post
same here. keys and chapstick right front, ipod/phone left front, wallet right rear
HA! We have the same organization: I have to have chapstick and keys in the right front pocket, cell in the left, and wallet in the right rear. I hate carrying anything more or anything less.

I really don't like sleeping on other peoples' bedding or using their towels (Its the unfamiliar smell). If they are clean though, I can force myself to get over it.

Tabbed browsing: gmail has to be in tab 1, and I hate having more than 5 tabs open. I will close anything not-in-use asap.

I never drink the last sip in my drink - especially beer for some reason. *gag*

I have to keep my beard short or I will pull hairs out that are longer than the others. Sideburns too ><

Crap that is a long list... I hate you guys for making me realize all this about myself!

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #148
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
I constantly check to make sure my wallet, cellphone and keys are in my pockets.
I first noticed it when I was talking to some girl at a bar in Vegas and she called me out on it. She thought I had drugs on me and was being paranoid lol.
i do that constantly. like 10 seconds after i put my wallet away i make sure its there. i know i just put it in my pocket but i still check anyways.

i feel so awkward if i dont have a pack of smokes in my pocket. like if i finished a pack and threw it out and am going to buy another, i check my pocket and feel so strange that just my phone is in it.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #149
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartTheTouge View Post
keys and chapstick right front, ipod/phone left front, wallet right rear
Keys: left front
Chapstick/nail clippers: right front small (the "junior" pocket that most jeans have)
Phone: right front
Wallet: right rear
Random paper list of stuff to do: left rear

Always, always, always.

Also related to the above, I ALWAYS have nail clippers with me, because I pick my fingernails constantly. Sometimes it'll get too out of hand and I'll need the clippers to avoid making my fingers bleed.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:05 AM   #150
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnz520 View Post
I will always extend my pinky when I drink, anything.
I eat with my back to the all or a corner, so no one can sneak up on me and kill me.
I am uncapable of pooping in a porta pottie, will never, ever happen. (it can flip over)
I must sleep in complete silence and darkness, so dark that I dont even have an alarm clock due to the light it emits.
I get so much crap about the pinky thing, quite a few gay jokes.
Same here, I always hug the corner when I eat, my GF thinks it's so weird
Pitch black is the best way to go, I once went so far as to hang a giant black trash bag over the window to block out light.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote