Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #61
victorw210
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
victorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i like to press my body against the wall when i sleep
victorw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #62
¹²³Klan™
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
¹²³Klan™ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I get off when I fart in elevators.
¹²³Klan™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #63
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
ok so my roommate was trying to have a serious discussion and debate about what he does.... No you can make your own decision if this is weird, and i most def think it is...

The man pee's sitting down.... and is proud of it, even suggests everyone should try it.

my weird things i do, i fall asleep to music blairing, i shower at night(people find that weird), i hate when the heat is on during the winter.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #64
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i love to sleep with my head covered. either by my blanket or i wear a hoody to bed. kinda wierd. i also pull on my earlobe and pop my ear all the time. i dont think its actually my ear popping but the cartlidge. anyway its weird.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #65
Alpha Residence

Alpha Residence is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm butt ass naked when I take shits in domestic residences, socks, shoes, everything.
Alpha Residence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #66
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i make all light switches sit the same direction

sleep in the shower standing up in the corner

i shift threw all 5-6 gears 5 or 6 times before i drive any manual car. I also continue to do it as i sit at lights.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #67
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
The man pee's sitting down.... and is proud of it, even suggests everyone should try it.
I will do this if I wake up at 3AM and have to use the bathroom, because I don't feel like turning the lights on and blinding myself just so I can say I'm more of a man than the next fool.

I can tell you how many steps there are in every flight of stairs I regularly use.

I count the letters in words I hear in conversation.

It doesn't matter where I am; if I see a picture frame that is even the slightest bit crooked, I WILL straighten it.

My fingernails are RAGGED.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #68
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I browse zilvia for 6+ hours a day.
I am addicted to chapstick so much that I have used cooking oil as a substitute in desperate times
I can't stand for my fingernails to look bad
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #69
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
yeah, same here for me..no matter what, I have to wash my hands constantly after I'm done with anything. And let say I'm done going into the public restrooms, before I leave, I have to grab paper towels and open the door with it..if theres someone enters in, i would try to hold the door with my foot and then exit..lol
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #70
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
- 2 condiments
Texas Pete Hot Sauce
Kraft 3-Cheese Ranch

- I order spinach on deli sandwiches instead of lettuce, ALL THE TIME...

- I eat my side items before eating main dishes, all the time.

- I have a specific order for my tabs in FireFox to be open, if anything upsets that, I close it and open again in proper order.
Gmail, Zilvia, MySpace (at home, MSN at work), YouTube and then any other variables, which are handled and then closed.

- I type things I might need to remember for later in an email draft, then handle it later. I do this for blogs I will post when I get home, pictures I might need to share, or just a means of reminding myself of shit.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #71
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
- I order spinach on deli sandwiches instead of lettuce, ALL THE TIME...

- I eat my side items before eating main dishes, all the time.
These two i do.

To add to mine, If i get full I keep drinking, even if I don't want anymore food, i have to keep drinking.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #72
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Here at work, I have this habit of Signing my name on scratch paper until the page is full...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #73
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
sleep in the shower standing up in the corner
You are the only other person besides me that I have ever known to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cserrano86 View Post
Here at work, I have this habit of Signing my name on scratch paper until the page is full...
My girlfriend does this, her garbage can is always full of of whole pieces of printer paper with her name covering every inch of the sheet.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #74
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I am VERY strict about spelling, punctuation and grammar, even in text messages. I know that I have 160 characters to send one from my phone, but I make a point of punctuating sentences, spelling full words and avoiding the 13 year old girlish habit of shorthand. I know this sometimes causes me to need 2 messages to make my point, but frankly I don't give a damn.

And I write too!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #75
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
^Oh yeah, how I could I forget THIS one.

I nearly got into a shouting match with someone in the middle of a university lecture (a thermodynamics lecture that had nothing to do with English or grammar) over his use of "irregardless."
Old 02-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #76
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ Which reminds me of the cute chick whose number I took one time, and intended to call, but ending the exchange, she used the word "conversate" and I never called her, JUST because of that.

And I write too!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #77
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Conversate and irregardless are instant dealbreakers.

As are the pronunciations "jew-luh-ree (jewelry)" and "ree-luh-tor (realtor)."
Old 02-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #78
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i shift threw all 5-6 gears 5 or 6 times before i drive any manual car. I also continue to do it as i sit at lights.
I was always thought it was bad to do to a car while it is running. I never researched it so I might be wrong.

Quote:
I type things I might need to remember for later in an email draft, then handle it later. I do this for blogs I will post when I get home, pictures I might need to share, or just a means of reminding myself of shit.
I do this all the time when I'm on a computer other than mine.

Quote:
I am VERY strict about spelling, punctuation and grammar, even in text messages. I know that I have 160 characters to send one from my phone, but I make a point of punctuating sentences, spelling full words and avoiding the 13 year old girlish habit of shorthand. I know this sometimes causes me to need 2 messages to make my point, but frankly I don't give a damn.
U dUn LiK iT WiN EyE tYp Lik diZ???????????????????????????????????????????

I'm the same way though. You can tell at lot about someone just by how the annunciate and punctuate themselves.

I can't stand horrible grammar.

Even why I used T9 I still made sure my papers looked like something I would hand into an English professor.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #79
unfuxwitable
Leaky Injector

unfuxwitable is an unknown quantity at this point
i like to sleep upside down from my ceiling. i also fart out of my mouth and burp out of my butt.
unfuxwitable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #80
mobilesuit818
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mobilesuit818 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You guys are too weird for me...lol

I always heel-toe downshift on the streets, even at low speeds/rpm.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #81
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
Conversate and irregardless are instant dealbreakers.

As are the pronunciations "jew-luh-ree (jewelry)" and "ree-luh-tor (realtor)."
and Jag-you-are (Jaguar) and Por-sha (Porsche)

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #82
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
For the past couple of years, I have avoided beginning any of my posts with "I," although on a few occasions it was inevitable.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #83
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Yeah, I have a tendency to drink and wipe my mouth after every bite that I eat. If a plate is crowded, I eat every item first then the main dish last.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #84
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
That's exacly how I am with my texts... and pretty much anything which requires me to type.
Quote:
^^^ Which reminds me of the cute chick whose number I took one time, and intended to call, but ending the exchange, she used the word "conversate" and I never called her, JUST because of that.
What do you mean? Conversate = Sex on the first date. Everybody knows that. LOL!!!

On a side note, I tend to use "..." a lot... (the three dots). I know some people hate that, but it's a habit I picked up at work.

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Old 02-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #85
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I dip my grilled cheese in ketchup.
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #86
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
- i NEED the tv to be on when i go to sleep. if i cant faintly hear something or its totally dark, i cant sleep. i slept like a baby when i visited my uncle in Manhattan.

- when i get home from work, first thing i do is internets and open tabs in the same order. VRT, Zilvia, LookOut, Hotmail, Hybridz, Gmail, Facebook, VAdriven, Sumospeed, VIPStyleCars. if i dont, it just feels weird. then i check Urbanprankster.com and Notalwaysright.com. After that i can go about my business.

- i like to wrap my head in something when i got to sleep

- i cant sit still ever, i need to move something. i usually tap my foot whether theres music or not

- i play with my facial hair a lot and sometimes pull it out..
Old 02-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #87
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cserrano86 View Post
On a side note, I tend to use "..." a lot... (the three dots). I know some people hate that, but it's a habit I picked up at work.
I use a lot of ellipses, but I'm even worse with parentheses. My sentences constantly have (interjections like this) in them.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #88
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
DevilZ is making a name for him/her selfDevilZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I cant control it but when someone gets hurt no matter if its something small to serious...i Laugh really hard cause I find it amusing for some reason. I think because when I get hurt I do the same. People have said that I'm "mean" for laughing in that kind of situation but I can't help it.
DevilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #89
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
this isn't really odd,

but i HAVE to make my bed before going to bed, i get all pissed off it i try and lay down in a unmade bed.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #90
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
I use a lot of ellipses, but I'm even worse with parentheses. My sentences constantly have (interjections like this) in them.
LOL! Yeah, I'm the same way with parenthasis as you saw in my post... It's usually for explanatory purpose though. Like when you make reference to something and you think people wont get it...

Chris Serrano
Quote: