Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Weird things that you do that no one else does?

I was thinking, and I realized a few things that I do are SUPER out of the ordinary. For instance, I don't use the shift key, I do <caps lock> CAPS </end caps lock> even for a simple 'I'. Don't know how I started doing it, but I can do it really fast now, and I still type like 80-100 WPM. haha.

I sit down in the shower every time I take a shower, too, haha.

Anyone else a weirdo ?
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I usually highlight words when im on the internet for no aparent reason. it's like OCD for me.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
damn sitting down in the shower lmfao thats a weird one def.
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I organize the shopping cart by packaging shape when i go grocery shopping. I HAVE to do this. It literally drives me up the wall seeing disorganized shopping carts. And If i have a lot of stuff and i dont use the self check out, I also load items onto the conveyor belt thing by item shape. Seeing people do this in a disorganized manner hurts my brain as well. I will literally pick up any magazine available to avoid looking at their mess.

I have issues...lol
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
I sit down in the shower. I thought I was the only one lol.

I also smoke in the shower. That one is kinda weird.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #6
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
I sit down in the shower. I thought I was the only one lol.
There are others! cool. I remember when I started doing it back when I was young; I was like... oh my god, this is the best idea ever.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #7
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I sleep in the shower every morning, standing up, propped up by my forehead against the corner of the shower walls.

Oh, and whenever I drink anything I have to swish each sip around in my mouth three times before I swallow it. If I am thinking about it I can stop myself from swishing, but otherwise I swish.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
I sleep in the shower every morning, standing up, propped up by my forehead against the corner of the shower walls.

Oh, and whenever I drink anything I have to swish each sip around in my mouth three times before I swallow it. If I am thinking about it I can stop myself from swishing, but otherwise I swish.
ok i understand your 19...but so am I.

so with that said...do you do that with shots? i think i would puke...
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
sounds like we have some OCD in the house

sitting down in the shower by yourself? foreal??

the whole time? how do you clean your ass and legs?

i guess i gotta try it sometime...

the only time i've sat during a shower was when there was sexytime

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I recite the phonetic alphabet, backwards.

Zulu, Yankee, X-ray, Whiskey, Victor, Uniform, Tango...

...in under 3 seconds.

I also have mild OCD. I have to spin combination locks 5 times in each direction to make sure they're locked. If there are more than 3 similar objects sitting out, I have to line them up how I see fit. Any light switch panel with two or more switches, all the switches have to be the same direction. This sometimes mean that I will sit in the dark, because I don't feel like having 2extra lights on.

The list goes on, but I think that's enough of my "weirdness" for now.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
OCD was made up by scene girls.

These are just weird little habits we have picked up along the span of our lives.

Every night when I am falling asleep, I untuck the bottom of my blanket and tuck it under my legs. I started doing it when I was small now it's just habit and comfortable. Probably to keep the monsters from getting in near my feet.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #12
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I put A1 sauce on my pizza if I have it around.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Every time i work out, i feel like i need to hang off a bar to stretch myself out so i don't shrink. a lotta minor ocd things like organizing bookmarks, lists alphabetically, etc. I also am guilty of paper towels abuse.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #14
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Every night when I am falling asleep, I untuck the bottom of my blanket and tuck it under my legs. I started doing it when I was small now it's just habit and comfortable. Probably to keep the monsters from getting in near my feet.
LOL no fuckin lie i do that too, i used to be scared to hang my arms over the sides as well for fear of some unknown little gremlins hiding under my bed getting me.

oh and i sleep naked
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #15
yabeet
Zilvia Member

yabeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte EXE View Post
I usually highlight words when im on the internet for no aparent reason. it's like OCD for me.
Im not the only one!

I do that, even if people are reading something with me. They tell me everytime to, "Stop f**king doing that."
yabeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #16
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
shampoo mohawk in the shower daily but i think a lot of people do this actually...

i wash my hands a lot... i also use a towel instead of a napkin at home
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #17
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
ok i understand your 19...but so am I.

so with that said...do you do that with shots? i think i would puke...
I don't swish my shots because I think about not swishing them before I do it. I assume I learned my lesson on that the first time I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I also have mild OCD. I have to spin combination locks 5 times in each direction to make sure they're locked.
I do this too, and it did it in high school with the built in locks on the lockers. I swear, I would make it halfway to class and think for some reason that I forgot to spin the dial around and run back to my locker to do it.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #18
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
you bunch of wierd mofo's

J/K I really dont think I do anything out of the ordinary. It's amusing reading this shit though
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #19
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I look at anything I am going to eat off of be it plates or silverware and inspect it thoroughly. And anytime I take a cup out for a drink I look in it and blow in it one time.

Also I only eat Mels Hotdogs with a pickle and nothing else.....
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #20
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Unless it is a breakfast meal, nothing on my plate can touch. I use separate dishes and bowls for veggies and stuff lol.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #21
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
i used to do the blanket thing a lot when i was a kid

not so much anymore...maybe when its cold

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #22
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i do mental math to go to sleep...like simple stuff....mutlplying and dividing and then other shit.....lol
Old 02-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #23
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I put A1 sauce on my pizza if I have it around.
It's Tabasco for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
i wash my hands a lot... i also use a towel instead of a napkin at home
I do this too, the skin on top of my hands get super dry from it

loved lemons when I was a kid, would put lemon juice on almost everything I'd eat

I obsessive when it comes to cleaning things
I've been known to take a toothbrush and spend hours cleaning car parts
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #24
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
damn lol, i wear beanies, sweaters, and flannels during all weather. It can be 104 and i will still be wearing those. I have long hairs and the reason why i wear the beanies is because my hair looks short, yet i couldnt stand to cut it.
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #25
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
sitting down in the shower by yourself? foreal??

the whole time? how do you clean your ass and legs?

i guess i gotta try it sometime...

the only time i've sat during a shower was when there was sexytime
Its great for sexytime as well. I stand up to wash and such but I sit down and relax while the water sprays on me. Usually this tempts me into smoking.

I can't really think of much else I do besides that... probably just having a brain fart.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #26
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Unless it is a breakfast meal, nothing on my plate can touch. I use separate dishes and bowls for veggies and stuff lol.
i do this too sorta, not really that extreme though. but i HATE when people just mix everything together... all of my different foods must be separate.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #27
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
Its great for sexytime as well. I stand up to wash and such but I sit down and relax while the water sprays on me. Usually this tempts me into smoking.

I can't really think of much else I do besides that... probably just having a brain fart.
The shower is nice for sexytime lol. oh sometimes i just go in my car and sleep, my bed is comfortable, i just enjoy being in my car hahaha
Old 02-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #28
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
Can the OP re-title this thread to read "Anyone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Please Post in Here!!!" haha.

-I clean my ears like 5 times a day with Q-Tips, whether they need it or not.

-I shower in a specific order or else I miss a body part.

-I am compulsively late for everything by about 5 mins. If i am going to be on time i'll pull over somewhere and buy something useless to make my self late.

I have had OCD since I was like 15yrs old. It sucks ass. The only thing that keeps the anxiety down is rum and cokes or a 6 pack of beer.
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #29
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
i do this too sorta, not really that extreme though. but i HATE when people just mix everything together... all of my different foods must be separate.
Yeah my friend mixes everything, its disgusting. Why do that? each thing has its own flavor, savor it instead of eating a puree to save time or w/e the reason for this is.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #30
DriftCat

DriftCat is making a name for him/her selfDriftCat is making a name for him/her selfDriftCat is making a name for him/her self
I cannot stand stray threads on clothing. or hair. my gf is blonde and I wear black a lot so you can definately see all the hair she leaves on me and if I ever happen to catch myself in a mirror I have to make sure they are all gone. I cut or burn threads so they don't keep going.