Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #391
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This thread is getting pointless...

If people want to go vent about knockoff parts then go to the off topic thread about it. Obviously, this BBQ wasn't like the last two I attended but I still had a good time running into old friends and making new ones. It's funny people talk shot about fake wheels when the other day Super Street had a Tomei Powered Sr20 s15 with XXRs on it. Who gives a rats ass what wheels you run, if it looks good then fuck it! It looks good.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #392
SkewieSX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SkewieSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Amen brother
SkewieSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #393
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
its uppity you illiterate fuck.

your car sucks, and I hate BBQ!

<3
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:37 PM   #394
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
check

check

check

check

check

So what am I supposed to do then?............
Cause My car doesnt have one single part that isnt "knock off",
And I seem to be at the track more then most of you and driving circles around you,.........
.......So what did I do wrong again???

WTF does this have to do with the BBQ.

Bunch of guys with shitty cars with a couple "brand" parts,
talking down to a bunch of guys with shitty cars without "brand" parts.

Fucking Peasents spitting on Peasents.
Just shut up already, your "nice" 240 is still one of the cheapest POS in the kelly BB today.
So stop getting all uppidy.

Agreed. When all you bitches that are bitching start driving "real cars" like Porsche Turbos and fucking Z06s then you can talk about how great your crap is.

You drive a fucking 240sx. YOU DRIVE A 240SX... I don't care if you have $4,000 wheels... that actually makes it more comical, rather then buying a FD or M3, you put $4,000 wheels ON YOUR 240SX.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:52 PM   #395
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
its uppity you illiterate fuck.
I've never been called it before, so i wouldnt know,

<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Agreed. When all you bitches that are bitching start driving "real cars" like Porsche Turbos and fucking Z06s then you can talk about how great your crap is.

You drive a fucking 240sx. YOU DRIVE A 240SX... I don't care if you have $4,000 wheels... that actually makes it more comical, rather then buying a FD or M3, you put $4,000 wheels ON YOUR 240SX.
Amen.

Now lets get back to BBQ !!!!!!!!!!

more pics please.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #396
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

JeKyL is an unknown quantity at this point
last time i checked kbb valued s13's at around 400-600 private party.... haha shity for us... all you guys with the flashy cars and stuff how often do you track your car or do you ever? i think the issue at hand is that all these clean car guys dont understand that people also use their dailys as their track cars because their not as fortunate as some when it comes to money to have two cars, and the funny thing about is that guys who use cheap parts they get good and eventually get sponsored and their rocking the name brand stuff for free when all the haters who bashed on them are paying top dollar and in essence supporting these sponsored guys haha, and since were on this topic last week there were two asian guys at the 626 covina meet that rolled up in a beat up s14 that were laughing as they walked around my s13, well guess what idiots you should've kept your laughs cus you dont know whats under the hood

p.s. LOVE CASTRO COMEBACKS WHO NEEDS TV WHEN YOU GOT ZILVIA FOR ENTERTAINMENT HAHA
Old 05-31-2011, 08:15 PM   #397
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
nah. too many kids are putting on fake wheels, slamming them being "hella flush" and walking around like their shit don't stink.
Jkim0901 wasn't there was he?
Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 PM   #398
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Pics from the BBQ anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeKyL View Post
last time i checked kbb valued s13's at around 400-600 private party.... haha shity for us... all you guys with the flashy cars and stuff how often do you track your car or do you ever? i think the issue at hand is that all these clean car guys dont understand that people also use their dailys as their track cars because their not as fortunate as some when it comes to money to have two cars, and the funny thing about is that guys who use cheap parts they get good and eventually get sponsored and their rocking the name brand stuff for free when all the haters who bashed on them are paying top dollar and in essence supporting these sponsored guys haha, and since were on this topic last week there were two asian guys at the 626 covina meet that rolled up in a beat up s14 that were laughing as they walked around my s13, well guess what idiots you should've kept your laughs cus you dont know whats under the hood

p.s. LOVE CASTRO COMEBACKS WHO NEEDS TV WHEN YOU GOT ZILVIA FOR ENTERTAINMENT HAHA
LoL, Eric dissed your buddy's but now you want to ride him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Thats real shitty,
And the reason I 100% think the people at Adams are shitty, and they are the fucking hemroid of the drift community should be removed.

Dont waste time giving those Judas meth heads your money. They dont drift, or do motorsports, they just take our money and dont care to give back.

Thats real fucked up it was cancelled, and they made no attempt to let anyone know.
And guess what, they dont care.

Support race tracks and others involved in motorsports.
Not some busted ass go kart track that was made to make money off people, not to support motorsports.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:11 PM   #399
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I like turtles...

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #400
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bones321
yeah.... didnt make it

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
bones321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #401
[email protected]
Advertiser

Trader Rating: (87)
Mogli@9KRacing.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mogli@9KRacing.com
I rock rotas/varrstoens/mb battles/5zigens etc.

I also rock te37s, gramlights, and other works/volks.

Rims are rims, they are meant to be driven on. Who cares how much you paid for them or if everyone has them. It's better than having a car on jackstands..

If you daily drive a 240 who cares, if you daily drive a murcielago it doesn't matter. If saving money or spending money is your forte than that's all on you.

If you were such a baller and had standards you wouldn't be on this forum.. No one comes here for the community anymore.

Contact 9K racing for any of your tuning or modifying needs.
Mogli@9KRacing.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #402
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
yeah i don't know why some people care so much about what other people are doing
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #403
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
Steve's birthday bash was awesome ending. Jeff...missed you there. ;D
I know!!! I worked throughout the day and didn't realize what time it was until like 10pm. Didn't want to cruise over and get smashed super late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
along with name tags we should make custom t-shirts with our mods list and maybe some pics of said custom work.

then we can be like, "hey those are some sweet welds bro!" or "heeyyy DUDE!! you have dg-5 coilovers?! OMG i have those too!!"
That would be really funny, but no one would want to make separate screens for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
Jkim0901 wasn't there was he?
LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9K∙RACING™ View Post
No one comes here for the community anymore.
I'm here like 90% for the community! Miss you Joey we gotta catch up one of these times, especially if you've got a shop out my way!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:18 AM   #404
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

to touge noob,

dissed my buddies? what buddies? obviously you dissed yourself cus you dont know how to freaking read, im one of the guys talking crap about the preppy ones
Old 06-01-2011, 01:31 AM   #405
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Well, it sucks I couldn't make it this year despite what happened, but I am definitely down to go to the next one regardless of what will happen to the meet. I looked forward to it for the past year since the first one that I went to was awesome as hell (but couldn't this year because of a trip to norcal) but I wouldn't want to see it die out just because of something so simple.

Anyway, whatever happened, happened, so it's just something to learn from and move on. There's always next time, and I'm down to help/volunteer/staff or whatever is needed to be done to see the event through.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:37 AM   #406
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
I'm here for the community!
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #407
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
to touge noob,

dissed my buddies? what buddies? obviously you dissed yourself cus you dont know how to freaking read, im one of the guys talking crap about the preppy ones
Your friends at your favorite go-kart *cough I mean racetrack Adams. So easy to throw them under the bus now isnt it?
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:48 AM   #408
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bones321
Quote:
No One likes the tuna here!

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
bones321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:58 AM   #409
[email protected]
Advertiser

Trader Rating: (87)
Mogli@9KRacing.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mogli@9KRacing.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
I'm here for the community!
Must be me then. I don't get that same feeling of enjoying zilvia as I used too. Maybe I just grew apart or things changed. I used to love reading tech tips, how to's, checking out the for sale section and talking to all the fine honeys on this website. (scratch that last one)

I loved the fact people like Jeff Jordan and other members would go out of there way for people who need help just because they are good guys. The fact Teddy would spend his time and money to set up a bbq for other people to enjoy or the fact Crimsonrockett and the other mods let me back onto zilvia after getting banned.

Maybe hard times or the recession brings the worst out of people, but I'm not digging it. Just a personal opinion, not as 9K but as Joey,the guy who has been on zilvia since I was in high school. I have sold or bought from over 500 people on zilvia and give myself more credit on knowing who exactly a majority of the community is. If you don't feel this way, then that's up to you.

Castro, good luck with everything bro.

For the others:
Thanks for everyone who showed up. I use/build cars as a creative outlet to relieve stress, anger and if it makes you happy to drive a single cam with pink rotas then all the power to you. I definitely support that, but if making a fool of yourself at the expense of others than that is a whole other subject.

My subscription on zilvia is dwindling away and once its gone I will not be returning.

Be positive, live happy and do your all to make your time on earth worth ever second.

Contact 9K racing for any of your tuning or modifying needs.

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-01-2011 at 02:34 AM..
Mogli@9KRacing.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:02 AM   #410
creyes13491
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
creyes13491 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
well i like the tuna here. haha
creyes13491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:03 AM   #411
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

haha just because i go once in awhile all of the sudden their my friends? ive seen pro am guys and even formula d guys go there with their formula d cars, the drivers are cool track is small but unless you want to pay for my tickets, cars everytime one gets taken away, and whatever other bs fines then ill start street drifting on a regular basis but till then closest place to drift legally is the spot to go to unless you can enlighten me with a place to go other than wsir

Last edited by JeKyL; 06-30-2011 at 02:22 AM..
JeKyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:23 AM   #412
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Your friends at your favorite go-kart *cough I mean racetrack Adams. So easy to throw them under the bus now isnt it?
Quote:
haha just because i go once in awhile all of the sudden their my friends? fyi i actually never liked troy adams and im not going to say why because its disrespectul to others however nothing against the guys that go there, i actually saw pro am guys and even formula d guys go there with their formula d cars, the drivers are cool the venue is a different story track is small but unless you want to pay for my tickets, cars everytime one gets taken away, and whatever other bs fines then ill start street drifting on a regular basis but till then closest place to drift legally is the spot to go to unless you can enlighten me with a place to go other than wsir
waaa waaa wahhh shut the fuck up!
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:30 AM   #413
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Castro, good luck with everything bro.

I dont know if thats real or not?? lol

But I think it will all sort itself out and come full circle for awhile, then get shitty, then get good.
Kinda the flow.

All the Hella/illest is now finally realized to be rice in disguise.
Adams track in now a joke.
A lot of the IE guys are making it out of that area and even getting to willow.
So I feel the newer members are catching up to the mentality of us older guys.

Another few months and everyone will kinda average out into a level playing field till the next bunch of freshmen come into Zilvia's doors.

See ya at the ZOMGBBQ at the end of the summer?
Its usually at the beach,
I will bring a pack of these,
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 AM   #414
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

kevin douchestah as lil Wayne would say, voice baratone hates carry on

Yea takes awhile on my cell phone but you like that though keep coming back at 2 in the morning just to see a comeback

So when does the end of summer bbq usually happen, Sometime in august?
Old 06-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #415
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
kevin douchestah
way to edit! Here's the link to all my post if you still want to find a post of me bitching... http://zilvia.net/f/search.php?searchid=8656586 Knock yourself out! <3

I'm done with you.

Back on topic...

we need names tags if we actually have the end of the summer bbq
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:59 AM   #416
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm down for the EoSBBQ!!! Don't let some bullshit ruin a fun tradition.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #417
mayhemsurfer14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
mayhemsurfer14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

you're talking shit on 240's why are you on a 240sx forum ???
mayhemsurfer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #418
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemsurfer14 View Post
you're talking shit on 240's why are you on a 240sx forum ???
I own one as well. It's a bargain car, not a mother fucking Carrera GT. I'm talking shot about dumbshits who beat their chests cause they have 15gs into their $1,500 buckets.

It shocks me that these tools are constantly mystified that a $1,500 car is owned by people that are only able/willing to put $1-3,000 into it and mod as they go instead of a dump $20gs into it tear down project.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #419
LB 180SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
LB 180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
maybe this threat should get deleted before it turns into rivalry and then everywhere you go drama will arouse just because your 240 doesnt meet someones personal standards
LB 180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #420
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB 180SX View Post
maybe this threat should get deleted before it turns into rivalry and then everywhere you go drama will arouse just because your 240 doesnt meet someones personal standards
Needs to be a "lessons learned"

I suggest start a paypal collect prior for supplies, $3-5
Your name goes on the list you get a wrist band upon arrival.
Or bring stuff and get a wrist band.

No band, no food, no bitching