Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #91
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derux View Post
I dip my grilled cheese in ketchup.
Tomato soup here.

Thought of a few more.

- I sleep at the foot of my bed, it is weird when my girl stays over or I stay over her place.

- When walking on a sidewalk, I count the number of steps I take on each "panel" of the sidewalk and try like hell to make them match.

- On long trips, once I am back in range where the exit numbers are counting up or down to my own exit, I calculate how much time it will take me to get home, based upon exit number and speed. I even do this when someone else is driving.

- I have a hard time staying sleep in absolute silence, I need the television on while I sleep... It is as loud as when I am awake.

- I plan short trips, like through the city, based upon which method will net me the most right turns instead of left turns.

- Sometimes when I am in a public place, like a mall or something I look around at people and create a whole back story leading up to what got them there. Often times, this story is humorous and people are looking at me like some kind of damned alien when I laugh.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #92
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
- When walking on a sidewalk, I count the number of steps I take on each "panel" of the sidewalk and try like hell to make them match.
*high five*
Old 02-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #93
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
Some of these are interesting to read...
But a few of mine are:
-the elipses thing...
-heel toe down shifting no matter what speed, etc..cause i want to be like Tsuchiya...
-always have my hand on the e-brake/hand brake
-sometimes before i jump in bed i'll shut my light off, think something's not right, turn the light back on, then turn it off and jump in bed..maybe repeat a few times
-sweet and sour sauce with pizza
Old 02-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #94
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
*high five*
I really don't know WHEN the fuck I started doing that, but it makes for a very strange alteration the gait of my walk sometimes too, on oddly shaped sidewalks,.

And I write too!
Old 02-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #95
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i flip through magazines from back to front with my left hand while my right typically holds it up
HyperTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #96
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartTheTouge View Post

- i play with my facial hair a lot and sometimes pull it out..
*looks at stray hairs all over my desk*
... yeah, I will clean this damned thing off now.

And I write too!
Old 02-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #97
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Plastic drink bottles:

Once opened, I have to remove the "safety ring" that used to be attached to the cap, but is now stuck on the neck. Often times I will just pry it off, however if I have a blade on me, I will cut it off. Once it has been cut off, I cut it into 4 relatively equal pieces before I throw it away.

I also HAVE to remove the label from the bottle. ALL of it if possible. Once you break the seal of the bottle, you release the pressure inside. Once the pressure is gone, the label doesn't fit as tight as it did before. That causes it to wrinkle and crinkle in my hand, distracting me from enjoying my tasty beverage. So, it MUST go.

At a restaraunt that serves drinks on coasters, all the coasters must be facing so that the person picking up the drink can read the coaster.

I will stack similar sized dishes at the end of my meal, to make it easier for the server to take them away. Then wipe the table clean before I leave.

Whenever possible, I enter and exit a building through the same door, retracing my steps on the way out.

I also find myself trying to avoid the cracks in the sidewalk, or at least attempting to skip the oddities in my path. For example: The staircase leading to my office. One of the steps (#7 from the bottom) was repaired a few months ago. The non-skid rubber pad on the step was cut too short on each end, exposing the concrete step underneath (less than half an inch on each side). So, when climbing or decending those stairs everyday, I space my stride so that I ALWAYS skip that step.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #98
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
After I get out of the shower I put the towel on my head, switch pillows, and just lay in bed till my hair is dry...

When time allows of course.

Old 02-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #99
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Some weird motha fuckas in here....

Na i do weird shit but mostly like ocd shit like make sure everything in my pockets are always in the same order day after day..

Stack Coins
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #100
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I buy Tiffany and Louis Vuitton stuff on impulse.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #101
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derux View Post
I dip my grilled cheese in ketchup.
I didnt even know that was weird. All of my friends and I have always done that.
n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #102
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
so next time you scrub your face, the last thing to touch was your junk?
its called a fresh wash rag brah

doing laundry is serious business

also when in the shower i HAVE to draw or write something on the shower door

its like therapeutic

i also walk around the house when i brush my teeth otherwise i get bored
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #103
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I buy Tiffany and Louis Vuitton stuff on impulse.
i feel you on that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post

i also walk around the house when i brush my teeth otherwise i get bored
i have to also or i'm just bored looking in the mirror
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #104
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartTheTouge View Post
- i cant sit still ever, i need to move something. i usually tap my foot whether theres music or not

- i play with my facial hair a lot and sometimes pull it out..
People are always telling me to stop pacing because I can't sit still
I pick at my beard constantly, popping the beard bumps, and pulling hair out.

I like to sleep close to the wall, and only when I am sleepin by myself I sleep on my stomach.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #105
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I constantly check to make sure my wallet, cellphone and keys are in my pockets.
I first noticed it when I was talking to some girl at a bar in Vegas and she called me out on it. She thought I had drugs on me and was being paranoid lol.

There are very few people I'll drink after.

I never finish the last bit of water/beer/soda in the bottom. Makes me gag just thinking about it.

When I'm concentrating really hard, my right leg shakes like a mother fucker. People get pissed off at movies cause it's like sitting next to Thumper (yes, that's a Bambi reference. fuck you)
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #106
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I'm always eating chocolate chips.

I'll have a little bowl of them sitting and eat them while i watch TV or play some xbox.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #107
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
When I eat really good food, I break out into a mini dance

When Ben and Jerry release a new flavor, its life or death.

I get mad when B&J gets more than $2.50
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #108
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I get angry when a bj costs more than $2.50.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #109
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Haha I do the caps lock thing just like the OP. Never learned that shift shit.

I take medication for obsessive compulsive disorder and I take a liking to the number 17 in many different ways...
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #110
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i flip through magazines from back to front with my left hand while my right typically holds it up
i do that shit. but flip the pages with my right hand instead.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #111
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
I constantly check to make sure my wallet, cellphone and keys are in my pockets.
Same here, I always touch them with my left hand in the order of phone-wallet-keys, probably 15 times a day or more. I lost my wallet for a few days last week and kept doing it, touching my ass to make sure it wasnt there.

Also, when I lock my car with the remote, I have to hit lock 3 times before I'm confident it's locked.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #112
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
Quote:
I first noticed it when I was talking to some girl at a bar in Vegas and she called me out on it. She thought I had drugs on me and was being paranoid lol.
i do that as well...about every 5 minutes, maybe even more often.
cell front left, keys front right, wallet rear right...

i set my alarm about 5 times before i can sleep well. like, i turn it on, go to bed, stand up after a few moments, check again, go to bed again...about 5 times every night.

did i mention that i also set my cellphone alarm everyday, because i'm afraid that my alarm clock breaks down?

i can not WALK stairs...i run. if i go up, i take 2 steps per...uhm...step.
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #113
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:

When I'm concentrating really hard, my right leg shakes like a mother fucker. People get pissed off at movies cause it's like sitting next to Thumper (yes, that's a Bambi reference. fuck you)
Yeah dude, the cell phone+wallet thing is probably very common...because I do it too. I also do the Leg shaking thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
When I eat really good food, I break out into a mini dance
Aww dude, hell yeah! I do that too. LOL!

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #114
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
oh I know.

In college I pretty much ALWAYS started my exams from the middle or from the back and worked my way to the first question.

I don't know why...
Old 02-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #115
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
oh I know.

In college I pretty much ALWAYS started my exams from the middle or from the back and worked my way to the first question.

I don't know why...
they say creative people tend to read things backwards for some reason. I was flipping through something backwards and my girlfriend told me that.

I feel that I can finish a task more "completely" if I do it from finish to start.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #116
Brian
Post Whore!

Well hey, if you wanted my number, you just could have ASKED.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #117
driven_
Zilvia Addict

driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Lol.
i do most of the things listed.

but for the first letter of each word, it has to be all capitalized or all lowercase.
So If I Type Like This You'll Notice Every First Letter Is Capitalized.
and i also put periods in place of commas.
Lol.

i'm OCD about the vents in my s14.
they ALL have to be tilting the same way/turned the same way.

i'm having brain farts
Old 02-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #118
rednissan180
Zilvia Junkie

rednissan180 is making a name for him/her selfrednissan180 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
I HAVE to have a fan on me when I sleep.
Can't sleep without it.
Even in the winter.
If someone turns off the fan while I'm sleeping I'll instantly wake up.

I also can't be in a room with the doors open at night, I always think someone or something is watching me.
Same thing for me!
rednissan180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #119
SleepR 240sx
Zilvia Addict

SleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SleepR 240sx Send a message via MSN to SleepR 240sx
I love sleeping in cramped situations, so I tend to sleep on the floor in a corner or on a couch more than my bed. When I do sleep in my bed I have to have the pillows on the right side and sleep as far against the wall as I can.

I always make my steering wheel lock when I leave the 240.

I always leave my car in neutral with the handbrake up. If my dad moves my car to let himself out in the morning and leaves it in first I will stall out when I start it up. Every time.

I drink an unhealthy amount of sweet tea, and don't drink soft drinks or anything carbonated.

I do the leg shaking thing too, but probably because I'm ADD. It drives my GF NUTS. She always forces me to stop if I 'm around her doing it lol.

Check out the coolest new thing: toddrickkkkk.blogspot.com
SleepR 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #120
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
I feel like everyone in this thread needs to address their OCD as an anxiety based psychosis and move on. JK. I'm nutty too. But seriously, OCD sucks, but i did learn that it only becomes a disorder when it begins to affect your life in a negative way.
1. You obsess about the idea to do whatever it is.

2. You give in and compulsively engage the idea.

3. You become weird as hell to all those watching you
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote