Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #31
ro240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
ro240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I tend to put tapatio hot sauce on mostly everything I eat. I got addicted to that shit.
ro240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #32
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Every night when I am falling asleep, I untuck the bottom of my blanket and tuck it under my legs. I started doing it when I was small now it's just habit and comfortable. Probably to keep the monsters from getting in near my feet.
I started doing this as well, it was after I saw the movie "Child's Play". I was scared that chucky was going to come after me with a knife and cut my toes or somthing from underneath my bed somwhere.

Oh and I have a habit of also rubbing my ear lobes a lot of times because they get really soft and feel all smooth and stuff.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #33
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
I started doing this as well, it was after I saw the movie "Child's Play". I was scared that chucky was going to come after me with a knife and cut my toes or somthing from underneath my bed somwhere.
I do something similar, I will not EVER let any part of my body hang off a bed at any time EVER! I have this strange feeling that it will get cut off or stabbed.

I am anal about cleanliness of my dishes. I wash clean dishes again before I use them. I will not use anything before I, personally have washed them. Also I have an obsession with spoons and dont use forks.
n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #34
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i also shower in a certain order

shampoo hair
shave
scrub face
scrub arms chest back
scrub legs toes
scrub the junk

basically it goes from cleaning the cleanest to the dirtiest

no way in hell im scrubbing my face with the same wash rag that i just scrubbed my ass with
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #35
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
I think i purposefully dirty my room just to have an excuse not to have anyone in it. I always think someone is going to jack something from my room.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #36
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
shave
Girl

Old 02-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #37
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Originally Posted by n240sxfnatic View Post
I do something similar, I will not EVER let any part of my body hang off a bed at any time EVER!
me too, me too.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #38
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiros View Post
me too, me too.
i've never had this fear, not sure why. Instead i sleep with my legs up on the wall, kinda like the letter L. Only when im along of course hahaha. G/f would make me sleep on the couch if i tried to pull that shit while she was around.
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #39
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post

Every night when I am falling asleep, I untuck the bottom of my blanket and tuck it under my legs. I started doing it when I was small now it's just habit and comfortable.
I do this a lot when its cold.
turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #40
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiros View Post
I was thinking, and I realized a few things that I do are SUPER out of the ordinary. For instance, I don't use the shift key, I do <caps lock> CAPS </end caps lock> even for a simple 'I'. Don't know how I started doing it, but I can do it really fast now, and I still type like 80-100 WPM. haha.

I sit down in the shower every time I take a shower, too, haha.

Anyone else a weirdo ?
thats just gay
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #41
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
i also shower in a certain order

shampoo hair
shave
scrub face
scrub arms chest back
scrub legs toes
scrub the junk

basically it goes from cleaning the cleanest to the dirtiest

no way in hell im scrubbing my face with the same wash rag that i just scrubbed my ass with
so next time you scrub your face, the last thing to touch was your junk?
Old 02-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #42
eddie4rm916

eddie4rm916 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha i sit in the shower too.

i also do the wrap the blanket around my feet cuz i hate my feet sticking out cuz of all the scary movies i saw when i was little. for that reason also i absolutely had to sleep against a wall. i didnt like having my back turned cuz something could just sneak up on me.

whenever i drive be it auto or stick my hand is ALWAYS on the hand brake.

on my couch i always line my remotes and anything else like my ipod and phone perfectly in a row and are parallel with the back of the couch.
eddie4rm916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #43
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i sniff food before i eat it
i inspect silverware, plates, bowls, and cups before i'll use them
i have to sleep with some type of noise like a fan, music, or my favorite, waves
i dry myself off after a shower in the same order
i absolutely have to move some part of my body when there is some sort of music on. mostly a finger or my foot.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:33 PM   #44
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
joeapple8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I can't sleep with out a little bit of noise, music, wind, some thing.
I also put TONS of soy sauce in my rice...
joeapple8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:45 PM   #45
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
I HAVE to have a fan on me when I sleep.
Can't sleep without it.
Even in the winter.
If someone turns off the fan while I'm sleeping I'll instantly wake up.

I also can't be in a room with the doors open at night, I always think someone or something is watching me.
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #46
9hank9

Trader Rating: (0)
9hank9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i'll let you guys in on two of my many ocd like activities

i'm cursed to forever play the childhood game of don't touch the cracks when im walking, or ill do it inverse, where you have to touch a crack with each step, or a certain colour of tile.

I also alternate tapping my teeth together on the left and right side for objects that are on the walls ( that qualify by my fucked up rules) when i'm walking down a hallway, or i do the same for sign and power poles when im in a car and not driving.
9hank9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #47
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
Can't sleep without it.
Even in the winter.
I spent about 15 years of my life doing this and just last year I broke the habit.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #48
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I have to jerk off 7 times in under 13 minutes before I get to sleep
If I don't do this I can't get to sleep. If I go over 13 minutes, I start over.
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #49
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte EXE View Post
I usually highlight words when im on the internet for no aparent reason. it's like OCD for me.
I highlight text as reading it, by habit.

I don't reuse towels for showering... I don't find it weird, but my mom gets really annoyed by it.

I don't eat or drink after people...

I don't shit in public restrooms, unless needed.

I don't like hospitals, try to avoid going to them as much as possible.

I don't like blood to be taken from my body.

I won't stand next to the microwave when using it..

.. probably more, may edit later
Old 02-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #50
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
As for me, I have dumb routines for everything, and many times I have to go out of my way to follow them, even when I am in a hurry and will be late. I think I am borderline obsessive compulsive.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #51
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
i wash my hands before and after i take a leak.
i like to synchronize my pee with the my flush so by the time the toilet flushes it washes the last drip.
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:35 AM   #52
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I never pee in the water. I always pee just above it in the bowl. As to avoid making noise.

Ninja pissing.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:41 AM   #53
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
^ahahah I do that too.

I get ocd with plucking hairs on my knuckles.... it drives me crazy sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
Can't sleep without it.
Even in the winter.

I also can't be in a room with the doors open at night, I always think someone or something is watching me.
I also have both of these problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n240sxfnatic View Post
I do something similar, I will not EVER let any part of my body hang off a bed at any time EVER! I have this strange feeling that it will get cut off or stabbed.
^and this one!
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:57 AM   #54
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte EXE View Post
I usually highlight words when im on the internet for no aparent reason. it's like OCD for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
I highlight text as reading it, by habit.
That isn't OCD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Nope not at all... Get your eyes checked... probably astygmatism kicking in.... I know I have it, basically your retina fails to focus light efficiently any more and you just get a halo effect from bright lights. So in terms of text, the brighter background stars encrouching on the actually letters....

Get your eyes checked...
That was quoted from this thread
Do you highlight text when you're reading?

But aside from that.

All these posts in this thread are weird.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #55
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
-i shower in the dark. who needs light when you have super hearing capability!!!
-i dont like pizza. to most ppl i meet, they're all like "WAT????!!!"
Old 02-11-2009, 06:19 AM   #56
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
Since I broke my wrist many years ago I cannot help but to crack my wrists like knuckles. I also picked up that horrible habit of cracking my knuckles a lot. When I do it, I have to do both hands the same amount of times, same order. I wash my hands way way too much. There are many little quirks here and there but hey, it's all good.
tr4c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:46 AM   #57
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
i put soy sauce an tapito on my rice. when i walk an there are straight lines on the floor i have too follow them, i count my steps. thats pretty much it.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #58
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
one weird thing i used to do was when in serious fights..when i ever i kick or punch towards my opponent, i would make sound effects with my mouth (like in those kung fu movies whenever someone gets hit).. very weird and silly at the same time..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #59
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I have so many things I do... brain fart though...
Lets see... my main OCD habit would probably have to be doing things in even numbers... usually 4. If my hand grazes something by accident, I'd have to touch it again but get the same feeling I did the first time...if it's not the same I'll have to do it again but make sure it ends up on an even number...

I also have a habit of wiping my mouth after every bite of food I take...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #60
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i need to have some sort of blanket or anything over me while i'm sleeping, summer winter fall spring, all the time. i just feel empty without having anything covering me lol...

if i'm expecting a fart while sitting, i tilt my body off to the side a bit

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote