Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2015, 10:59 AM   #1
Spach

Trader Rating: (0)
Spach is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Traveling USA!

Hey guys i plan to take a month of this summer and travel threw Canada down into the USA! In my 240sx with sr20det swap which is in build mode atm as its winter lol. So ill leave out the Canada portion of this trip but once i get into the USA i want go threw Maine Portland, Manchester, New Haven, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland or Columbus, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis! Should be a great trip but since im in my 240sx which is clean and stockish just new engine some interior stuff and coilovers, hicas delete, brakes all new and new clutch. But i would love to pick up maybe a body kit along the way possible new tires, hit up some drift garages, drifting/car meets, see events and just over all meet new people with the same interests as myself. ill be going sometime in AUGUST! let me know what is going one where there is cool things or people/ garages along the way or places close to the path i am taking! Thanks guys!! [IMG][/IMG]
Spach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links