Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-06-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Lots of Parts MUST GO___Hks, Z32 Brakes, PFC D-Jet, S14 Suspension Plus More!

Name: Cameron Wardlaw
Loc: Houston, TX

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Parts Listing

Manley SR20DET Pro Series Valve Springs: Springs are brand new in original packaging. Decided not to go so aggressive on my head setup. This is for springs ONLY!
Asking: $150

Custom S14 SR Top Mount Turbo 3" V-Band Downpipe + Lower Section and Test Pipe This was recently removed from my s14 and I have no need for it anymore. This is full 3" from the turbo back and sits nice and tucked against the bottom of the car. The downpipe has 2 bungs on it and one bung on the lower section for wideband. Wastegate dump has sold. Price adjusted to reflect.
Asking: $300 Willing to seperate at this time!

OEM Bare S14 SR Upper/Lower Int. Mani: I just recently removed this in favor of a Greddy Intake. Pretty much stripped bare but in perfect condition. Does NOT include the fuel line bracket on the front.
Asking: $160

S14 Zenki Apexi PFC D-Jetro: $OLD!!!
Z32 30mm COMPLETE Front BBK: $OLD!!!
ERA 1 S13/S14 F/R Drop Knuckles: $OLD!!!
S14 Peak Performance Rear Toe Arms/Links: $OLD!!!
Phase2Motortrend 20mm Bolt-On Spacers 5X114.5: $OLD!!!
HKS S14/15 256/264 Cams: $OLD!!!

Last edited by speedfiend; 10-12-2020 at 06:20 AM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2019, 04:40 PM   #2
h47f4c3

Trader Rating: (0)
h47f4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm located north houston. Interested in picking up the tension rods. PM me please
h47f4c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:49 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Bringing this back up!

All pm's have been replied too. Keep those offers coming and clear this stuff out please. Need to recoup some funds for my final power tune.

Posted pic of the intake mani and listed my cams that I removed today.
Old 10-15-2019, 06:11 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quick Update:

Was messing with the car last night and realized the back light on the PFC Commander has stopped working. Commander still works perfectly just doesn't light up. I have seen where this is a common issue so im sure there is a fix out there. I have adjusted the price to reflect this issue.

Once again all prices are OBO! Just need to clear out space and free up funds for my final tune.
Old 10-18-2019, 05:49 AM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Pay Day Bump!

Keep those offers coming!
Old 10-18-2019, 08:52 AM   #6
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
How much for the v- band dump tube? zip 78633
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 05:25 PM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump cause its the WEEKEND!!!!

All pm's replied. Thanks to those that have taken some of this stuff off my hands!

Keep the offers coming!

Cameron
Old 10-26-2019, 04:59 PM   #8
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Legit seller bump, thanks again man!
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 12:06 PM   #9
juss_kno_s13vert

juss_kno_s13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
You have a 5lug swap?

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk
juss_kno_s13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 04:40 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss_kno_s13vert View Post
You have a 5lug swap?

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk
Nope just the items listed. Thanx for the free bump tho!
Old 10-30-2019, 12:07 PM   #11
Drummer

Trader Rating: (1)
Drummer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Interested in the z32 Brakes, I just sent you an email.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 05:49 PM   #12
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Thanx A LOT to those that have made purchases! I have responded to everyones pm's. I have also updated the list of parts that have sold AND LOWERED my asking price on most everything still available. If you see something that interests you make an offer prices are still negotiable.
Cameron
Old 11-15-2019, 05:18 PM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Back up with this one!
Old 11-15-2019, 06:30 PM   #14
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Do the brackets on those sway bar bushings fit the stock mounting points?
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #15
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niSm095 View Post
Do the brackets on those sway bar bushings fit the stock mounting points?
Its been so long now I honestly can't remember. I will double check tomorrow and let you know for sure.
Cameron
Old 11-19-2019, 11:34 AM   #16
HunsakerS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
HunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
free bump. Great seller with awesome communication. Appreciate the help again man!
HunsakerS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:31 PM   #17
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
Its been so long now I honestly can't remember. I will double check tomorrow and let you know for sure.
Cameron

Thanks! Let me know. Want them if they do
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 07:24 PM   #18
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Holiday Bump
Old 12-09-2019, 05:51 PM   #19
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You have pm sir
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 02:41 PM   #20
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

All PM's replied too! I have added some more items to the list that need to find new homes! I have some more items fixing to come off the car as I finish switching up my setup so stay tuned.

Prices are still BEST OFFER!
Old 12-25-2019, 05:11 PM   #21
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Now spend that Christmas money on some car parts!
Old 12-27-2019, 10:49 AM   #22
inferno s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
inferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
question
the spacers, are you selling 4 or 2 in total?
inferno s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 03:44 PM   #23
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno s14 View Post
question
the spacers, are you selling 4 or 2 in total?
Only 2 spacers.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #24
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump to the top!
Old 03-06-2020, 05:35 AM   #25
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

BumP from the DeaD
Old 03-06-2020, 10:04 PM   #26
whipfinesse

whipfinesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Are the cams still available
whipfinesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:59 AM   #27
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipfinesse View Post
Are the cams still available
Yes the HKS Cams are still available.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:26 PM   #28
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Stimulus Check Bump!!!!
Old 04-26-2020, 10:01 AM   #29
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

All prices are OBO! Make some offers and clear this stuff out! Im about to start on a new project and really need the space in the garage!
Old 05-05-2020, 07:04 PM   #30
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

B u m P this UP