Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-22-2017, 04:26 PM   #61
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Why does anyone care about what this kid does. Seems like a herb.
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2017, 11:08 AM   #62
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
he made a great choice with the R32 GTR wheels

so-so choice on the suspension arms
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #63
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
BCs tho.

e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 11:42 AM   #64
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
BCs tho.

i know nothing about them so i didnt comment

i mean, could be worse. could have been raceland coilovers
Old 02-25-2017, 12:00 PM   #65
ethompson6

Trader Rating: (0)
ethompson6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I made a comment on his youtube video about those ISR arms. BC coilovers are meh in my opinion. For me its basically no ls1 no care. Lol
ethompson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:12 PM   #66
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Betcha 10 bucks his "different" powertrain is an SR20.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:18 PM   #67
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Or a ca. Because period correct.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:23 PM   #68
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Or a ca. Because period correct.
Hopefully he's not going to put an open scroll 3071 on a CA, because holy lag batman.

Actually the radiator seems to have same-side inlet/outlet. Which would mean KADE.

Old 02-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #69
ethompson6

ethompson6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Hopefully he's not going to put an open scroll 3071 on a CA, because holy lag batman.

Actually the radiator seems to have same-side inlet/outlet. Which would mean KADE.
I saw that in the video and had a similar thought. Isn't a 3071 smaller than what people usually use for KA-T's?
ethompson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:19 PM   #70
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post

A de swap? Too wild for me.....
Old 02-25-2017, 02:53 PM   #71
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
A de swap? Too wild for me.....
Shit's gonna be wild bro. Wild. Different too. Sohc is way too mainstream.

Old 02-25-2017, 02:59 PM   #72
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

A 4bt Cummins.....
Old 02-25-2017, 05:17 PM   #73
Bmx240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Bmx240sx can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
Why does anyone care about what this kid does. Seems like a herb.

x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bmx240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:18 AM   #74
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethompson6 View Post
I saw that in the video and had a similar thought. Isn't a 3071 smaller than what people usually use for KA-T's?
I have a T304E in mine. Boost comes on later than I'd like, but good for saving gas, I guess, since it's my daily.

And I know, I need to either find a nice factory heat shield that fits, or get a blanket. The one I made looks... "ok" for now

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #75
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
I stumbled onto one of his newer videos a little while ago and was curious: he bought an RB.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:52 PM   #76
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
I stumbled onto one of his newer videos a little while ago and was curious: he bought an RB.
i was wondering why i didnt see the update...

because i unsubscribed. he's not bad, but his plain-jane white bread presentation really gets annoying after a while. I feel like I am listening to a wiki article.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:58 PM   #77
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Such an original "restoration" Type X with an RB. Yawn. Was legitimately excited to see the car restored to a restoration, not some bs type x build.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:42 AM   #78
static.s13

static.s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't stand to watch two minutes of his videos. It makes me cringe, and makes me feel awkward with the way he talks and stuff.
static.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:38 PM   #79
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin
"Hey guys its Kouki Kyle here!"
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #80
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
i must say, i laughed at his first couple videos, but man he's doing a pretty good build, quality parts. not cutting corners, doing more to his car in a better way in just a year then most people on Zilvia in 5 years.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:30 AM   #81
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I actually find his videos to be pretty interesting and not too cring-worthy at all. He is doing good work on his vehicle, and hopefully, it helps steer other people (like myself) into following through with their own work.

And yea, the guy is whiter than bread, but the only cringe-worthy thing about him, is how other "l33t 240 drifters" think he is something less, due to his persona.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:00 AM   #82
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

He may be kinda dweeby, but he's doing the car justice. Hell of a lot better than most 240 shitbox YouTuber cancer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2017, 08:48 AM   #83
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I'm down with what he's doing. Was I the only one drooling over his window switches and that all the virgin screws and (some) harnesses??

Last edited by 5280VertDET; 11-08-2017 at 04:34 PM..
5280VertDET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:59 AM   #84
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

No doubt. Car is pretty clean. And the amount of sound deadening he put in is nuts. Probably be the quietest 240 ever.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2017, 12:22 PM   #85
ixfxi
Post Whore!

its a lot of video footage for a lot of nothing

i mean, installing sound deadening, detailing the exterior, etc... all of this stuff is elementary.

i'm not going to knock him though, maybe its better having this video footage posted for tomorrow's youth than it is for those of us who already have this experience.

today's generation of kids taking video of themselves doing practically everything. its like taking video of playing Level 1-1 in super mario brothers.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #86
joshg51
Zilvia Member

joshg51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
today's generation of kids taking video of themselves doing practically everything. its like taking video of playing Level 1-1 in super mario brothers.
Realest thing you've said. Vlogs in a nutshell. Especially with the people cramming out a video almost everyday of them talking or showing them removing every little bolt. Speeding up the footage doesn't make it any better especially since all they do is put the worst electronic music on top.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:17 PM   #87
NismoPlsr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
NismoPlsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshg51 View Post
Realest thing you've said. Vlogs in a nutshell. Especially with the people cramming out a video almost everyday of them talking or showing them removing every little bolt. Speeding up the footage doesn't make it any better especially since all they do is put the worst electronic music on top.
I took a break from Instagram for a while and when I came back I had to unfollow several people because now all they post is a generic picture with text overlaid saying "new video up check it out to see what I did". Such a waste of time. I am not going to watch a video of you rambling on while trying to get YouTube rich.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:28 AM   #88
PowerDrifter
Zilvia Junkie

PowerDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
motionautotv is a pretty good channel to watch with his ls s14 or all the weird swaps he does like hes thinking of putting a 2j in a new mustang he bought crashed and fixed himself
PowerDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote