Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 10-05-2017, 06:24 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
WTB ~ OEM Type X Rear Valences !

Looking for an OEM set. I have a replica set but the OCD in me wants factory parts with factory hardware. Let me know what you got and what your price is.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:19 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. I know there's a set out there...sell it to me.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:04 AM   #3
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
I am going to Japan for a few days, and i think there should be a few sets laying around......i will get back to you once i am back......
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:46 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriskouki View Post
I am going to Japan for a few days, and i think there should be a few sets laying around......i will get back to you once i am back......
If you see some please let me know. I'm in Japan, too. I can link up with you here and save on shipping.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:25 AM   #5
Kriskouki

Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
If you see some please let me know. I'm in Japan, too. I can link up with you here and save on shipping.
What city are you in?.....i am going to Chiba

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2017, 09:41 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
What city are you in?.....i am going to Chiba

Yokosuka. There's a ferry to Chiba near me.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:34 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still looking for some.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:16 PM   #8
Kriskouki

Quote:
Bump. Still looking for some.
I am back from Japan now and i got nothing there.....Sucks even in Japan, i still couldn't find any rear valence.....

Old 10-18-2017, 12:23 AM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I am back from Japan now and i got nothing there.....Sucks even in Japan, i still couldn't find any rear valence.....

Yeah man the 'Golden Age' is over...

Bump.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:27 AM   #10
Kriskouki

Quote:
Yeah man the 'Golden Age' is over...

Bump.
Everybody knows how much it's worth....so they won't sell it cheap unless you have luck......been traveling to more than 50 wrecked yards and got nothing about Type-x available