Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-27-2016, 07:20 PM   #1
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Saab Kyle's S13 Adventure Begins

Just sharing this for people who follow his reviews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AoSyOjzPVs

He's such a nerd. But hey, it will be interesting to see what he posts up.

I make a toast: here is to taking a perfectly good working car and taking it apart. May it sit on jack stands like the many other 240's being built
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2016, 08:40 PM   #2
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Couldn't get past the "it's in great shape"

I will be praying for this guy.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:15 PM   #3
Hazard240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Hazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This build is going to be pathetic. Hopefully he doesn't fuck it like David Patterson.
Hazard240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:26 PM   #4
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I'm always a little skeptical of "I bought this 240 to learn how to work on cars."

Seems like a lot of the Doing it Wrong thread candidates did the same thing.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:46 PM   #5
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Guy keeps talking about how he loves the "originality" of cars; how they were designed from the factory. If that's the case, he could go about restoring this one. A decent paint job would be a good start, it's quite weathered as it is.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 07:22 AM   #6
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
I forsee ebay parts in the future.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 10:48 AM   #7
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dudes voice makes my arm feel punchy.
Old 11-28-2016, 12:27 PM   #8
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard240 View Post
This build is going to be pathetic. Hopefully he doesn't fuck it like David Patterson.
"TheDudeInBlue"?

Pretty sure he barely lifted a finger in that build too.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 01:34 PM   #9
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Never heard of the guy, but I think I made it to about 1:30 and couldn't take his voice anymore.
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:26 PM   #10
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
reminds me of this guy

and is it normal for a car youtuber with a million subs to not know how to work on cars?
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:29 PM   #11
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Or such poor taste in cars? For gods sake his s13 looks like a cheesy hot wheels
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 03:32 PM   #12
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Why hasn't this made it to the DIW thread yet?
Old 11-28-2016, 05:03 PM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post
reminds me of this guy

and is it normal for a car youtuber with a million subs to not know how to work on cars?
SO ACCURATE.

Hahahahah

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:43 PM   #14
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Ep. 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2hlCgdNVk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2hlCgdNVk

e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:53 PM   #15
RHD*bro
Zilvia Member

RHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruin
Smh
RHD*bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:47 PM   #16
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
The thing I like about this guy are his car reviews. He has reviewed some of the nicest cars on the planet. He tends to read too much, as if you are listening to a Wikipedia article - but still, its nice to see how in-depth he gets with the cars he is reviewing. Cant complain that its in HD.

One thing I can say is that he's definitely young and impressionable, because everyone who jumps into owning (and modifying) an S-chassis seems to think that building a car is like a video game. That the parts just pop right into place. Guys have NO fucking idea just how much time and money it takes to make these things come together. From the tools, the labor, the time, and the money - PLUS the constant wait to acquire parts. Unless you're buying aftermarket junk thats stocked on the shelf, finding quality parts is a real challenge nowadays.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:03 PM   #17
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Oh man, I was really confused there for a minute. I was like "WTF is mike doing posting a thread about someone else's 240sx?" I thought Mike may have had a moment of weakness and developed a soft spot for some poor lonely 240 kid or something. Now it all makes perfect sense!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #18
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
"17x7.5 Momo wheels I'm considering right now". He's not off to a good start.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:58 PM   #19
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Dudes voice makes my arm feel punchy.
This^^^^^^^
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 04:33 PM   #20
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
when he called the chime pleasant...i had to slit my wrists....
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:15 PM   #21
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
when he called the chime pleasant...i had to slit my wrists....
^^^^^ I love this guy!!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:10 AM   #22
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Episode 3 coming soon guys... Titled: Please donate to my gofund me!
Old 12-06-2016, 01:23 PM   #23
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone should comment and tell him to come on Zilvia.net because it's very informative and he'll learn a lot here.
Zachsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 03:43 PM   #24
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
dudes a total dweeb and after watching his videos i hate 240sx
Old 12-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #25
Jamaica

Jamaica is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard240 View Post
I dont see how David's 240 is fucked. He had shop build a great looking 240. That does not follow your typical fan boy drift car. Anyways like the other guy said I laughed when he said 17x7 wheels.
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:12 PM   #26
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

David's such a poser.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:59 PM   #27
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
lol who's mans is this? reminds me of that creepy uncle you don't see until the holidays.

and why does everyone feel they need to make an interactive build??

build it however the fuck you want
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:41 PM   #28
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
This car is gonna turn out alot better than other 240 builds on youtube, and here...
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #29
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
i was waiting for him to say "put the key fob in your pocket"
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:02 AM   #30
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy- View Post
This car is gonna turn out alot better than other 240 builds on youtube, and here...
Let's start by comparing your car. Post up faggot
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote