Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #91
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Can I get black shirt with gold front V and pink king of candy across the bottom of the back???
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 05:39 PM   #92
S13Koop
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
S13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13Koop
Jesus christ of laterday saints!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #93
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
check this out http://www.az240sx.org/forums/index....opic=31403&hl=
Old 07-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #94
89s13steve
Leaky Injector

89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self
^^^

Seriously, every "member" of viceroy should click the link

BTW: EMO IS GAY
Old 07-21-2007, 08:59 AM   #95
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Man, everyone always hating on Chuck and the Viceroy boys.
Can't everyone just get along!?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #96
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
such angry ppl in AZ.... i guess the heat out there makes em angry....

Im down for a black V tee with white or red..in like Medium (maybe tall)... let me know what i gatta do to order
Old 07-21-2007, 09:39 AM   #97
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
hes just trying to make some extra cash on the side. bank is all that matters.

p.s. that 9 page thread on that site is pathetic
Old 07-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #98
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
its funny.. they're ragging on him.. but yet they compliment his car?.. they're just plain ignorant..
Old 07-21-2007, 09:52 AM   #99
S13Koop
Zilvia Member

S13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to S13Koop
Viceroy: When being e-cool only matters.
but don't be confused, Mr. McFucking RusselPants and Stew are totally awesometown and come to my parties when in town.
Its just a lil different when us TX boys don't see Charlie at any of our events, especially with a car like that.
Quit hiding in the hills of Austin!!!
Old 07-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #100
CodyW
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
CodyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CodyW
+1 for nice shirts with no lame pics of cars drifting and other stupid stuff. i might grab one up when i get some money here soon.

s3mag.com :: slide-style.com :: codywellons.com
Old 07-21-2007, 12:38 PM   #101
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMpurest View Post
hahahahahaha
9 pages

good to know arizonas spreadin the love
Old 07-21-2007, 12:40 PM   #102
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
shit i just came in here to post that link

read it rofl

im buying this shirt with my shirt money

edit
hahahahahaha just finished reading all that
god so fucking awesome
Old 07-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #103
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post

read it rofl

edit
god so fucking awesome
haha emos make me rich.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #104
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
i dont know anyone on that az forum

but all of you know my name, and what i look like, and about my car
Old 07-21-2007, 01:33 PM   #105
shift_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
mercer is dope, face it.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:55 PM   #106
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Mecer is gonna make it big, one hater at a time.
9 pages of Mercer hate, c'mon people are obsessed with the guy.
and Im Jealous

......back to the t-shirt sales
Old 07-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #107
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Quote:

only because you try to patronize everyone with those pictures not just for the sale of the shirts, and most of az240 is on this forum. Its like look at me im hard im emo im skinny and im here to show you im better than you and different. next time try posting pictures like this were it just shows the shirt not your elitism
Old 07-21-2007, 02:11 PM   #108
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
lol, they need to stop hanging from teh nuts,

I need bullets charlie

Old 07-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #109
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
lol, they need to stop hanging from teh nuts,

I need bullets charlie

what do you think everyone in this thread is doing.

im not going to judge this guy i dont know him. but i had an opinion on his attitude with those pics. and just because a few people on a forum know of you doesnt make you famous. your no one man stop with the elitist shit your not all over magazines or videos or anything nor am I and nor are most on this forum so sell your shirts not your gay ass attitude. thats my 2 cents and all those guys on Az240
Old 07-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #110
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
only because you try to patronize everyone with those pictures not just for the sale of the shirts, and most of az240 is on this forum. Its like look at me im hard im emo im skinny and im here to show you im better than you and different. next time try posting pictures like this were it just shows the shirt not your elitism
lol post pictures where i look like a black guy wearing an XL shirt?

if you cant tell what the shirt looks like b/c i took it in the mirror with a phone cam, lmk i can get you some higher quality pics need to borrow a camera though.. anything to make a sale...

thankyou for thinking im elite because im skinny, that is true though when looking at the average american..

i am better than you (i mean look at how many rep squares i have) but im not very different, pretty stereotypical really, i dress this way cause chicks dig on it, i think ive posted that before

Quote:
what do you think everyone in this thread is doing.

im not going to judge this guy i dont know him. but i had an opinion on his attitude with those pics. and just because a few people on a forum know of you doesnt make you famous. your no one man stop with the elitist shit your not all over magazines or videos or anything nor am I and nor are most on this forum so sell your shirts not your gay ass attitude. thats my 2 cents and all those guys on Az240
well im pretty sure i didnt make any 9 page threads discussing az240sx....

paypal 5$ for my aim handle, LMK
Old 07-21-2007, 02:29 PM   #111
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
hey charlie, you get my moneyz?

Oh and to JDMpurest(purIst).

Charlie is famous.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #112
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

this was taken off Az240 written by a friend of mine, justin.

__________________________________________________ ______________
Quote:

Infamy is not the same thing as being famous.

especially when you have a cadillac engine cover on your KA.

If it was really about the shirt sales and not how emo cool you are, you'd be a real business man and have some professionally designed shirts with a product shot of the goods. The whole concept of Viceroy is a big contradiction with all the mediocre photographs of mediocre cars on a mediocre website. I don't see why people are so content with this naive mediocrity.

I'd take all of these comments back if the condition of your cars was of the finest excellence, the layout and design of your website was of the highest visual aesthetics, your shirts were made of the finest materials, your demeanor was of the highest character, and your image of the highest prestige. You know, like actually care about this fad you've created.

As it stands, Viceroy is a shit stain on the 240 scene...... you can polish a turd all you want, it's still a turd.

And this is not hating, because that would insinuate you matter. This is advice for if you ever plan to be taken seriously and be considered a movement.

signed,
Justin Haugen

p.s. Now you know someone's name here.
__________________________________________________ _____________
Old 07-21-2007, 02:55 PM   #113
chmercer
BANNED

lol that guy wrote an essay about me

trust me dude im looking at my wallet here and its about the money

sorry man not gonna remember haugen, the U in the middle fucks it up
Old 07-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #114
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Quote:
lol that guy wrote an essay about me

trust me dude im looking at my wallet here and its about the money

sorry man not gonna remember haugen, the U in the middle fucks it up
After thinking about this some more (omg, I'm making him famous by thinking about it ) I really realized my beef with this.

I just think you're faking it if you don't put your all into something you love. If you're trying to do something memorable in life, really spear head some kind of trend, fad, or movement. Then do it. Raise the bar of expectations and really do something special that people will love, not hate on. Sure there is a certain amount of hate you'll incur beacuse not everyone is going to see the same vision you have. But when I see this I'm better than you attitude (clearly indicated by his 4 bars of respect on Zilvia as he stated), I'm just even more amazed followers will line up to eat the bullshit he's slingin'.

I'm the kind of person that gives credit where it is due. If Viceroy was undeniably the shit, then I'd be on that bandwagon quicker than chmercer could put his pants on. As it stands, I think it's a huge gip and I'm laughing at all the goons following him like the pied piper (they wear the same pants).

**edit**

oh, it's just about the money..... I take everything I said back. Making money is all about sellin bullshit

seriously, I take it all back. Money changes everything! *mwahahahahhaahaha*

Let me know if you want to hire a designer
Old 07-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #115
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

yea so we are done here keep selling your cheap shirts. take note from DA they do there shit better than your "Team". Then you might actually move from just making easy cash and move to fame and fortune. and im certainly not jealous i make more money off clothing than you do with your dumb spray paint shirts.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #116
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

read it rofl

edit
god so fucking awesome
Haha thats classic yet so true. People are just hating cause they are jealous.

PS - The shit I gave you a while back was a joke since I *thought* you posted on /b/ in 4chan and could understand I was trying to mess around. After all this is Zilvia
Old 07-21-2007, 03:40 PM   #117
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
any word on when the shirts were sent out?
Old 07-21-2007, 04:34 PM   #118
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shift_s14 View Post
mercer is dope, face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Mecer is gonna make it big, one hater at a time.
9 pages of Mercer hate, c'mon people are obsessed with the guy.
and Im Jealous

......back to the t-shirt sales

w3rd, mercer is the man
Old 07-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #119
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
aww man I want one of these.

we took stew out to a 80s/electro/indie club and got him drunk and he danced around with women.
it was rad. I want one a shirt in medium! make it happen.

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Old 07-21-2007, 04:42 PM   #120
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
e-beef is not for the for sale forums...