Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 08:02 AM   #31
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No, they don't need guys who can't shoot or defend.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2019, 08:11 AM   #32
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
I'd prefer they sign a guy like Joakhim Noah to give them energy minutes at the 5 off the bench. 15 minutes a game with him playing something resembling elite defense (which he did in Memphis last year) and being a solid lob threat would be great for the veteran minimum.
Old 08-13-2019, 06:02 PM   #33
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
sign noah. lol what?
Old 08-13-2019, 09:11 PM   #34
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Did you see him with the Grizzlies last year? It seems like the fall out with the Knicks humbled him.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:19 PM   #35
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Can anyone tell me why James harden is wearing Ai’s lol I just think that’s so random lol

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-07-2020, 10:40 AM   #36
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Except they got considerably worse this off-season.

Middleton is meh. Brogdon was the second best/second most important player on the roster. Re-signing Bledsoe & Middleton killed this team's bright future.

And then the Lopez deal.

Here's hoping 2019-20 comes to be known as the season Anfernee Simons arrived.
Hmmmmm, you were saying?

It’s not even debatable that they are the best team in the league and Giannis is on his way to his second straight MVP. The Bucks D is ridiculous. They’ve barely even been contested.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:12 PM   #37
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Actually didn’t know adidas owned Reebok.

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-11-2020, 05:25 AM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Not only did the Bucks get better, they got significantly better. Giannis was our last night because his first son was born and they were barely contested. They’re 5-0 when Giannis has been out.
Old 02-18-2020, 09:56 AM   #39
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Actually didn’t know adidas owned Reebok.
Yup. They also own Taylormade and Runtastic. They also used to own Rockport because it came along with the Reebok acquisition but sold it to new balance.

Nike owns Hurley, converse, Cole Haan, and UMBRO

Random facts:

Adidas wasnt the first company to develop BOOST technology for use in shoes. Theyre just the first to release it. PUMA was the first company to start fucking around with ETPU (what boost really is) with the intention of using it in shoes.

Lebron almost signed with adidas and they already had a signature shoe ready for him but they retracted their initial offer in favor of a lower paying one. He ended up signing with Nike and the rest was history.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:53 PM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm losing my shit without basketball

And I write too!
Old 04-13-2020, 05:38 AM   #41
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So basically, the Bucks win and Giannis the the MVP.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:25 PM   #42
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Hmmmmm, you were saying?

It’s not even debatable that they are the best team in the league and Giannis is on his way to his second straight MVP. The Bucks D is ridiculous. They’ve barely even been contested.
I was wrong on this one.

I'd 10000000x rather have had Brogdon than Bledsoe, but Middleton is better than I think anyone really realized.

I wish the season hadn't ended, if for nothing else than Lebron taking the MVP from Giannis & winning a championship with a third team.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:36 PM   #43
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Season resume postponed till at least July.

I just wanna see a Lakers Bucks Finals already.

Since it'll basically be 4 months until potentially playing again, you think they'll do something like a 1 week "preseason" prior to resuming? Everybody's rusty at this point.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:17 PM   #44
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
This is among the strangest basketball I have seen in my life

And I write too!
Old 08-09-2020, 08:24 PM   #45
Alex Mcknz

Alex Mcknz is an unknown quantity at this point
Currently watching the match between Nets and Clippers.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:06 AM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The fans on the screens in the stands crack me up.

Even though this will be a year with an asterisk next to it I still want Giannis to get MVP and a championship.
Old 08-24-2020, 09:50 AM   #47
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Seeing some fun basketball in this first round of Playoffs.

Utah/Denver balling it out

TOR scored 150 in regulation?? I didn't watch that game, but wtf!

Portland giving Lakers a nice little run for their money. Don't see the Lakers losing 4 times to them though. Green and KCP are so cold in this series so far. NEED MOAR THREES!

Nice to see Clippers struggling again, because fuck the Clippers. Luka is something special.

I want to see a Bucks/Celtics ECF because those two match-up best against the Lakers.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:05 PM   #48
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
anyone but the lakers to win it all would be nice
Old 08-25-2020, 02:17 PM   #49
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Portland giving Lakers a nice little run for their money. Don't see the Lakers losing 4 times to them though. Green and KCP are so cold in this series so far. NEED MOAR THREES!
Portland gave the Lakers a run for a game, then reality apparently returned to the building. Especially last night

And I write too!
Old 08-26-2020, 06:34 AM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Giannis wins DPOTY. MVP and the Championship next.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:39 PM   #51
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Interesting to see what the developments of today will do for the rest of the playoffs.

And I write too!
Old 08-27-2020, 02:31 PM   #52
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
So nice to see lebron james, one of the richest black americans, stand up to racism in america! Lmfao..now thats halirous
Old 08-27-2020, 03:02 PM   #53
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Being a diehard laker fan, I’m to the point with this shit let
The clippers and lakers sit their ass out and let’s finish the season without them. It’s ridiculous at this point. Cracks me up when people talk about educated athletes and how they’re so smart to take a stand. Uh..most of these dudes didn’t even go to college, and probably had others doing their homework (with a rare exception of some I will say).
Old 08-27-2020, 03:10 PM   #54
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Being a diehard laker fan, I?m to the point with this shit let
The clippers and lakers sit their ass out and let?s finish the season without them. It?s ridiculous at this point. Cracks me up when people talk about educated athletes and how they?re so smart to take a stand. Uh..most of these dudes didn?t even go to college, and probably had others doing their homework (with a rare exception of some I will say).
Lebron and other popular faces of the nba, dont care.....it more effects other players on the team, ones that are are 1 yr contrracts. Make it or break it years.... this is where it hurts.

After all this protest in sports, jersey names, owners spending millions..what has it done? Nothing! No reform, no new laws nothing. Leave the politics out of sports!!! Nba is all time low for viewers(when people were begging for sports to come back) wonder why?!

Atleast the nhl is still going!

Edit...nvm nhl canceled 2 games today too..smh

Last edited by S14rebuild; 08-27-2020 at 03:45 PM..
Old 08-28-2020, 05:41 AM   #55
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
So nice to see lebron james, one of the richest black americans, stand up to racism in america! Lmfao..now thats halirous
Loud Noises exists for this kind of shit

And I write too!
Old 08-28-2020, 07:30 AM   #56
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Loud Noises exists for this kind of shit
Thanks for the neg rep boss! Lmao

Last time i checked lebron is an nba superstar. And this is the nba thread..... and didnt the nba pause play due to social issuses....philp tell lebron to just play basketball...no politics in the NBA
Old 08-28-2020, 07:41 AM   #57
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Thanks for the neg rep boss! Lmao
The first deleted post apparently wasn't enough of a warning.

And I write too!
Old 08-28-2020, 07:52 AM   #58
S14rebuild
BANNED

No warnings anywhere eles given in the thread either.... great u follow suit with everyone.....
Old 08-29-2020, 11:06 PM   #59
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Bucks and Lakers finish business...

Giannis is his own brand of a monster out there.

And I write too!
Old 09-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #60
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

It seems that small ball is the hill that Houston insists they will die upon.

And I write too!
Closed Thread