Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #61
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Cable can't exist since stupid 20th Century fox killed Cyclops... Unless they completely butcher his origin, which they have been known to do.

This is probably a far stretch, but I'm hoping X-Men Days of Future Past will give an excuse to create an "alternative future" and reboot the rest of the franchise.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #62
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I hope Marvel buys the rights back and does it fucking right
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #63
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
I hope Marvel buys the rights back and does it fucking right
we all hope that would happen, but we all know it would probably be prohibitively expensive for even Disney's long pockets to do so or else they would have already done it.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #64
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Time travel blows open the franchise to be fixed or even more fucked.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #65
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Cable can't exist since stupid 20th Century fox killed Cyclops... Unless they completely butcher his origin, which they have been known to do.
They will lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
This is probably a far stretch, but I'm hoping X-Men Days of Future Past will give an excuse to create an "alternative future" and reboot the rest of the franchise.
Hell yeah that shit will work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Time travel blows open the franchise to be fixed or even more fucked.
Fixed > fucked
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #66
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Electro looks badass. But I would definitely NOT want to have to fight this new Rhino either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpF5M-xkI4w
Old 12-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #67
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Look at that. Another Spiderman with way too much going on.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #68
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnwGG5TAN7g

So it's possible Days of Future Past could setup an alternative future.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #69
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
APOCALYPSE! Love they are doing these big villains.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #70
simmode1
Post Whore!

Oh god yes... please fix the X-Men's continuity problems. Age of Apocalypse is what got me into comics!
Old 12-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #71
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Latest news is that Sony is going to make a Venom film to tie into The Amazing Spiderman movies
Old 12-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #72
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Latest news is that Sony is going to make a Venom film to tie into The Amazing Spiderman movies
Yes! But more evil

Spiderman 2 looks way better than 1
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #73
Felipe
Post Whore!

Why do i have a feeling they going to fuk this up in future past :0/
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #74
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Why do i have a feeling they going to fuk this up in future past :0/
I have thought that since day one.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #75
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
I have thought that since day one.
It looked bad ass in training room with wolverine

But the new one looks too soft
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #76
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
It looked bad ass in training room with wolverine

But the new one looks too soft
All we saw of a Sentinel in Xmen 3 was the head... Which presents another continuity issue... How the fuck they even have that in the Danger Room when the shit hadn't even been created yet?

I'm assuming the new Sentinel posted above is just a sort of mock up and we'll mostly see CG versions on the screen. That one looks way to small and flimsy. I suppose all the use of plastic is to counter Magneto though...
Old 12-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #77
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
All we saw of a Sentinel in Xmen 3 was the head... Which presents another continuity issue... How the fuck they even have that in the Danger Room when the shit hadn't even been created yet?

I'm assuming the new Sentinel posted above is just a sort of mock up and we'll mostly see CG versions on the screen. That one looks way to small and flimsy. I suppose all the use of plastic is to counter Magneto though...
Maybe they have a mutain that seen the future and were preparing for it.

Good point on the plastic. Hopefully stark industries have something to do with them.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #78
simmode1
Post Whore!

You won't see Stark Industries in any X-Men movie.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #79
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
You won't see Stark Industries in any X-Men movie.
Spiderman?

I remember seing him in xmen cartoon series about him trying to fix his mutation.

Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #80
simmode1
Post Whore!

I thought it was common knowledge that X-Men/most mutants, Stark+Avengers and SpiderMan are all owner by different production studios and won't crossover unless the rights to the characters revert back to Marvel...
Old 12-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #81
Felipe
Post Whore!

People now and days will do anything for fresh ideas.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #82
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
People now and days will do anything for fresh ideas.
Dude, I don't think you get what I am saying...

In order to reach the point they are today, Marvel's movie studios had to start somewhere. In order to get their projects off the ground they sold the movie rights of certain properties to different movie studios.

- 20th Century Fox got the Fantastic 4, X-Men and pretty much anything mutant related.
- Sony got Blade, Spiderman, Ghostrider, Daredevil and Elektra.
- IronMan and all the Avengers on the big screen stayed with Marvel, which is now owned by Disney.

Fox, Sony and Disney are not going to be letting their properties crossover with the other companies (unless they exploit loopholes like with QuickSilver and Scarlet Witch).

When Marvel sold off their movie rights to these characters, there is a clause in the contracts that will allow Marvel to regain their rights to them in certain situations, like if the company holding the rights doesn't release a movie featuring the character within 10 years or something.

Recently, Blade, Ghostrider, Daredevil and Elektra reverted back to Marvel's ownership. But Fox and Sony have a deathgrip on the Xmen and Spiderman (not sure whats up with the Fantastic 4. Last I heard, they were up for a reboot soon). They won't be sharing the same universe with the Avengers or each other any time soon.

So no Stark Industries building Sentinels. I believe Trask Industries' has that contract sowed up.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #83
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Recently, Blade, Ghostrider, Daredevil and Elektra reverted back to Marvel's ownership.
Stuff you posted was pretty informative to me. Didn't know Marvel had a hand in the recent Ghost Rider (Nicholas Cage) films. I never watched Ghost Rider 1 or 2, but I thought media said they were pretty disappointing, which is odd considering it is coming from Marvel with their recent releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #84
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Stuff you posted was pretty informative to me. Didn't know Marvel had a hand in the recent Ghost Rider (Nicholas Cage) films. I never watched Ghost Rider 1 or 2, but I thought media said they were pretty disappointing, which is odd considering it is coming from Marvel with their recent releases.
Marvel didn't make those.....
'Ghost Rider' Movie Rights Return to Marvel - Will We See a Reboot Soon?
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #85
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

CG is what will make/break it. Sure, thats a physical prop, that may not even bee done, but once they ad all the effects it will look fierce and "real", rather then a plastic oversized toy.

While there has been many story issues, the special effects, settings and costumes have all been fantastic.

As for the Sentinel in the Danger Room - it was fan service. I think the problem with all the X-Men movies is that the producers never expected to make another. The "Avengers" series on the other hand, they quickly realized they had some serious money makers on their hands and planned out the future of the franchise better.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #86
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Marvel did well to build a universe for the movies to be set in. Any related character could pop up and not be out of place.

Can you see any other Marvel property crossing into the Blade series as it had been? I don't think so.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #87
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Vin Diesel cast as Groot in Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy' | The Verge
Old 12-24-2013, 12:48 AM   #88
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
did you say venom? Venom and carnage movies can only be cool if they are made for adults. Rated R....or X if I had my personal choice. I still have some hardcore carnage comics from back in the day. I want gruesome detailed gore (not overly fake looking) with tits n ass.

Hello body paint.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:10 PM   #89
simmode1
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SlILk2WMTI
Old 02-02-2014, 09:32 PM   #90
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:

Seriously, this movie looks awesome. I'm really curious to see how they lay out the backstory for the Winter Solider. I'm guessing a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. project or 'plan B' after losing Capt. America during WWII.