Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-06-2019, 08:36 PM   #91
tacotacotaco
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Was the site down for everyone today or was it just for me? Please dont do that again, zilvia, it scared the shit out of me
Just like the good old days when the server would get overloaded from all the traffic
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2019, 04:16 PM   #92
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
for shits and giggles only. no nissans in my near future.
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:43 AM   #93
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Here's a butthurt screenshot I saved in 2015, I wonder if this person uses Zilvia still? haha.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 03:59 PM   #94
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud ofMalik has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im still on here, the internet is only as cool as you are.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:35 PM   #95
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
Here's a butthurt screenshot I saved in 2015, I wonder if this person uses Zilvia still? haha.

more than likely not clean title.
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:07 AM   #96
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
tacobellman_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I use Zilvia quite frequently - usually at work like right now lol - mainly to check the For Sale threads. When I don't find anything else that interests me in the FS threads I start lurking around in other sections I usually don't visit. I feel like new contribution is definitely dying (most likely due to things having already been done i.e. SR20 swap info, wheel fitment, etc.), but I'm sure many still lurk around here just to see if there is anything else worth viewing.

Kinda wish I had joined Zilvia much earlier than I had, when it was more active with the cool OGs posting "new finds" and being acquainted with each other. Aka I feel like one of those "born in the wrong generation" dudes. Parts are with now overpriced, 240s on Craigslist are beat to and running like shit for the same price I got my S13 for when it was bone stock, people use the excuse that "240s aren't meant to be clean" ...like wtf lol smh.

Well anyways I've always believed this car shit is mainly to bring cool people with cool cars together, which I hope is still the case when I get my car back on the streets. Gonna try to be more active on this forum when my car is actually presentable.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote