Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 AM   #31
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Arrow

Thanks guys

Some are asking how well my engine was performing. I achieved 300wtq (3800-4000) 300whp (6700-6800) at 14.8psi tuned on E85
S15 turbo w/ smic, tomei elbow 3" exhaust
1000cc injectors, walbro,
AEM w/ MAP, AIT, WGS
Aprrox. 9.2:1 CR
Oem intake manifold, exhaust manifold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leung View Post
What heatshield is that? Is it for sale? Killer deal on that exhaust
Heat shield is long gone, but Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEgg13 View Post
How many miles on the injectors? And Im guessing they dont come with resistors?
I used them for... maybe 2000 miles. They do not. But its no big deal. They only cost $1.21 each from radio shack. (10 ohm 10 watt ceramic resistor: 10W010 10 Ohms Cermet Power Wirewound Resistor : Resistors | RadioShack.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychos13 View Post
pix of blitz muffler
I will take a picture, update the thread with it, and let you know. Thank you

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 01-31-2013 at 08:44 AM..
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #32
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Was asked for some more pictures of the turbo and actuator. Also adding pictures for the Kognition Brake Ducts

Even though the HKS WG Actuator shows a manufacture sticker of 2011/12 on it. It was purchased within the last five months. Used within the last three.

Edit: Actually... I should put these near the original post..

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 01-31-2013 at 06:05 PM..
Old 01-31-2013, 06:38 PM   #33
mightys88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mightys88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rear subframe spacers?
mightys88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #34
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

No, the subframe spacers are no longer available.

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #35
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychos13 View Post
pix of blitz muffler
Im sorry. I was digging though my PMs wondering who the heck was asking for pics. Then I realized you asked on the thread haha.

The way I welded it and had it mounted was right after the downpipe where the cat sits. Here are a couple youtube videos. The sound was just too awesome, and the exhaust flow was just perfect for my setup when I had it tuned.

Auto Club Speedway - S13 Autech Spec-S (Additional Footage) - YouTube

S13 Autech Spec-S vs 300ZX Time Trials Battle! - YouTube

I don't recommend running this on the street though... Its pretty damn loud. Haha

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #36
Jake1992
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Jake1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sux i was waiting on a pm about shipping on r33 brakes.. now sold ..
Jake1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #37
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Im sorry Jake. I looked through all my PMs for your screenname, and I am unable to find it.
Best Regards

As for everyone that has made a purchase with me, i just picked up several boxes, so I hope to start shipping items out beginning Tuesday. Ill be sure to communicate with anyone about any delays. I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of PMs I get daily, so thank you for your patience. Wishing everyone a fun (super bowl!) weekend.

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #38
Jake1992
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Jake1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost_silvia
Sparco harnesses and rear strut bar shipped to 78634?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1992
R33 GTST Brakes brake setup shipped to 33186? can you pls pm me on that ..

"Ill look it up and get back to you guys"

it happens and i understand that your box would of been full thats why i replied in here... maybe you could pm me a good deal on that oil cooler i am in need of one but was not my priority right now...
Jake1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #39
urk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
urk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Interested in the S15 VSS diff pumpkin. Is the VSS still on the diff?
urk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #40
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1992 View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost_silvia
Sparco harnesses and rear strut bar shipped to 78634?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1992
R33 GTST Brakes brake setup shipped to 33186? can you pls pm me on that ..

"Ill look it up and get back to you guys"

it happens and i understand that your box would of been full thats why i replied in here... maybe you could pm me a good deal on that oil cooler i am in need of one but was not my priority right now...
Just sent a PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urk View Post
Interested in the S15 VSS diff pumpkin. Is the VSS still on the diff?
Yes! Btw, I am also including some aluminum bushings I machined myself. I didn't have an opportunity to test fit them though, so thats why Im throwing them in. I need to remember to take some photos of that too..

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #41
urk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
urk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Are you willing to ship the diff pumpkin. If so PM me a price shipped to 85364 please.
urk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #42
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

^^Your inquiry has been answered!

Update for those that have made a purchase with me so far.

I have finally purchased a truck! Pretty stoked about it. So, I can finally begin to take her apart. Parts such as the turbo, brakes, suspension links, and other necessities may not be shipped until after Thursday. Aesthetic parts such as the steering wheel, seat harnesses, strut bars, may be shipped on Tuesday. Your item is considered shipped when I PM you with the confirmation/tracking number! So, if you bought something and you are getting concerned that I have not communicated with you recently, please BY ALL MEANS kick my butt around with some PMs to make sure I haven't forgotten anyone. I'll do my best to get everything out as soon as possible.

With that said, big thank you so far to those that have bought something from me. The OP has been updated.

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-04-2013, 02:15 AM   #43
Nashville91s13

Trader Rating: (0)
Nashville91s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Chest bump for this dude being a great seller. Buy his stuff yo!
Nashville91s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #44
shanelach
Zilvia Member

shanelach is an unknown quantity at this point
Sent you a pm yesterday.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #45
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanelach View Post
Sent you a pm yesterday.
Sorry about that. So much to do and with such ample time, but I finally replied.

Shipping Update
Only had enough time to make a shipping label for one item, which was the GTIR ITBs.

The car is currently being disassembled. So I will continue removing parts tomorrow and resume printing shipping labels Wednesday night, so expect an update then!

Thank you

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-05-2013, 03:26 AM   #46
Kodykinns
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kodykinns is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kodykinns
How much for the walbro? Pm me price please
Old 02-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #47
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodykinns View Post
How much for the walbro? Pm me price please
Sorry, I sold Walbro with the chassis.

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #48
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

S15 Steering wheel, Sparco Harnesses, and PBM Tension Rods are boxed for shipping, so please, no more PMs regarding these, or anything saying SOLD on it. Take a second to read the thread because I dont have time for redundancy. So, I will start ignoring PMs regarding parts saying SOLD.

As for those of you who purchased brakes, hubs, or engine components. I will get back to preparing those for shipment and pictures tonight, tomorrow, and Friday. I should be caught up with all inquiries, payments, and shipments by the weekend. Thank you for your patience.

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-08-2013, 02:10 AM   #49
Rb26kouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (62)
Rb26kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 62 reviews
S15 shift knob for sale ?
Rb26kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #50
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb26kouki View Post
S15 shift knob for sale ?
Shift knob has been sold.

UPDATE: OP has been updated. For those waiting on shipments. I am caught up for the most part. (Blair, I will be stopping by UPS store in a moment to be sure the documentation is correct and in order.) Thank you for your patience.

I am adding Tein Inner Tie Rods with OEM S14 Tie Rod Ends for $120 OBO (shipping not included).

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #51
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Dang I see the seats sold. My fault for forgetting to get back to you. I was planning a trip down and should have texted you back, but no worries. Thanks for the effort!

Bump for Joel. Beyond legit seller!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #52
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
Dang I see the seats sold. My fault for forgetting to get back to you. I was planning a trip down and should have texted you back, but no worries. Thanks for the effort!

Bump for Joel. Beyond legit seller!
Hey Brian no problem, but thank you for your understanding and working with me.

Update: As of right now, all items paid for and pending shipment have now been taken care of. I am pretty sure I've sent everyone their tracking numbers, but if you have not received a tracking number, I apologize. Please PM me when you can!!

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #53
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Arrow

Come on guys; read the original thread. I'm ignoring PMs because what is sold says SOLD. I update the orginal post frequently. What does NOT say sold is available until (anybody's) cash hits my hand (or paypal). If a down payment is made, I will note it accordingly.

What is still available?
Tein Inner Tie Rods with OEM S14 Tie Rod Ends for

HKS BOV Authentic Type IV

JGY Top Feed fuel rail. Fits OEM and Greddy S13 SR Manifolds

JGY/MSD Top Feed 96lb 2ohm (1000cc) injectors

Custom oil cooler Kit
Will Not Break Apart
-Tomei N2 Oil block
-Setrab Cooler
-Oil Filter Relocation Block w/ Mobil1 Filter
-Custom Lines

AEM Analog Oil Temp Sensor and Gauge

AEM EGT Sensor BRAND NEW

Tanabe D Spec Front Sway Bar

Hicas Rear Sway Bar

350Z Wheels WILL NOT SHIP 320.00

DCSports RSTB 120.00

Chuki Side Extensions 50.00

Canadian DTRLs 170.00

Key Ring Illumination 10.00

Kognition Carbon fiber Brake Ducts

Blitz Muffler 80.00

ADVAN RA3-DT 18x10+19 5x114.3 with PBM Lug Nuts
WILL NOT SHIP 1300.00

Z32 maf (cut for coupler)

Js Racing Forged Steel Lug Nuts

Today I am meeting with two individuals regarding the injectors, fuel rail, oil cooler, and AEM stuff. Still waiting on one person regarding the ADVAN wheels.

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 02-15-2013 at 09:20 PM..
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #54
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
THOSE AUTECH SEATS. I'm too late (((
Old 02-15-2013, 01:35 AM   #55
2LiterTurbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
2LiterTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Did any of the 2 people take the oil cooler or AEM Gauges? PM me
2LiterTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #56
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

The oil cooler is still available. Many say they are interested.. but I haven't seen any money!

The only AEM gauge I have available is the analog oil temperature gauge. Comes with harness and sensor.

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #57
PowerDrifter
Zilvia Junkie

PowerDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertsnowcarver View Post

The exhaust has some dings on the bottom side of the muffler and a leak on the side near the bracket. It is the quietest 3" stock-looking exhaust. The exhaust tip is 83mm instead of the average 100mm.
how much for the brown or black exhaust?
PowerDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #58
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerDrifter View Post
how much for the brown or black exhaust?
Both of those exhausts have already been sold.

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #59
ov1989
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
ov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
interested in a couple stuffs
ov1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:36 AM   #60
Souljahzs13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (66)
Souljahzs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Might be interested in the Kognition brake ducts. How are they installed?
Souljahzs13 is offline   Reply With Quote