Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:05 AM   #91
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
haha nice edit....

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 02:09 AM   #92
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What a bunch of shady bullshit.
MandTPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #93
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
what are yu talking about ? I am not shady dude i really dont steal shit you know why because im on probation (for tickets) and yes i can afford my own shit and wes i was going to pay you today but now that you said that shit imma make you wait for your money.
Just digging the hole deeper...

What ever happened to my steering wheel? That thing has a lot of sentimental value to me. It was kind of the only thing that was not taken from my life until I let you borrow it.

I gave you chance after chance to admit and let everything go Mario. Why don't you answer with a legit response on why you told that person you stole my coilovers and they were on Charlie's car? And not only that person knew about it, but a few others came forward as well as even one person actually SEEING you and Charlie with them. Once I get a confession or actually have my coilovers back in my possession, then I will close this thread and never speak of any of this.

Theres a little bit of truth behind every lie, keep that in mind. (That is just considering you lied to people)

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 04-03-2010 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: Added a bit
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #94
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
life is more than cars/car parts...your 20 so you got plenty to go so dont worry too much, but yeah bug him for that paper

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:08 AM   #95
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

s13kid989 is an unknown quantity at this point
mario just man up. whats up with you telling people if i show up to the tuesday meet you are going to bash in my windows?

You are a little bitch kid stuck with a high school mentality. you brought all of this upon your self and to now make threats towards me?

what is you're fucking deal?
s13kid989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #96
fcken_engus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
fcken_engus is making a name for him/her selffcken_engus is making a name for him/her selffcken_engus is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fcken_engus
I cant believe I read all of this, LOL. good luck tho!
fcken_engus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #97
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13kid989 View Post
mario just man up. whats up with you telling people if i show up to the tuesday meet you are going to bash in my windows?

You are a little bitch kid stuck with a high school mentality. you brought all of this upon your self and to now make threats towards me?

Let him bash your windows in man!!!DO IT!!!He'll be paying you and court fees.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #98
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Dude!!! this guy mario and whoever needs to good ass beating. You dont mess with another man car and thats finally!! might not get your coilovers back but it will feel good that hes feeling that pain you have and been going thru.

BIG TIME UPS for being civil about it but there comes a time where that doesn't cut it.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #99
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
i love u wes <3
matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #100
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13kid989 View Post

He personally told me via texting (when I first found out about all of this) that he is tired of all this shit and was going to "not even talk, just swing" or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts13vert View Post
i love u wes <3
I love you too Matt, and thanks again for that PM

As for a small update to lighten the load a bit, Mario has texted me this morning (Out of nowhere, I haven't bugged him for a little while now) and told me he found my air nozzle that was lost in his garage for almost 8 months or so. I proceeded to ask him about my steering wheel, and I got a response of "I'm looking, I forgot where I put it". I proceeded to remind him that he told me he let a friend borrow it, but he said he gave it back the next day. I told him that once he finds the steering wheel and has my $100 to please give them back.

Although I'm pretty sure he can pay the money back at any given moment (he somehow just got a body kit for his corolla out of nowhere). I know it's only $100, but still, things are really bad right now.

And I found out where Charlie's car is, somehow got down to San Diego with my coilovers on it. Going to keep pursueing to get them back, hopefully this owner will comply and be understanding. I don't want the new owner to be shit outta luck with this. We'll see.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:56 AM   #101
angeloespejo

Trader Rating: (0)
angeloespejo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to angeloespejo
wow i read all of this , thinking it was years ago .

data ,I feel your pain man , if you need a daily driver , i have an extra car for sale ( its not much but i dont need it any more ) 1990 accord ( gayness i know ) only for 600 bucks
angeloespejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #102
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

I'm getting pretty pissed at this new owner. I've sent him 3 PM's and he has yet to respond to me. Instead, he is texting Charlie non stop at work trying to trade the car back asap. This guy is acting paranoid as all hell from what I hear. I mean I guess I don't blame him, but with the PM's I sent him I don't understand. At first I just wanted to see if he could check a couple things for me.

Then I told him to not worry I'll deal with it myself then, nothing will involve you it's not your problem, pretty much forget about what I said. Then the last PM I sent (because he keeps bugging Charlie to trade back and something about a lawyer being ready to go and all that) I told him I'll deal with this through the person that stole them and it will be considered a purchased part and I'll eliminate the police report.

I absolutely cannot stand people that don't respond to something like that, it pisses me off, makes me so angry. Like obviously he read it, when I ask of something he can at least say "no I will not check this for you" or "yes I'd be happy to". But no, this guy just doesn't even respond. And I told him that I found it rude, but in a polite way I suppose.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #103
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Keep fightin for that paper and the coils!! Thoes coils belong to our good buddy Kyle Shigekuni!! Some of the people on here know him very well~ Hope you get this back good buddy! And I need to talk to ya and I want my horn button!!
Old 04-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #104
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
Mario needs to be shanked.
MandTPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #105
s13silvia88
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
s13silvia88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/31425...fran-only.html

wat if these are yours? never know? just trying to help out..
Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #106
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Just because they're KTS coilovers doesn't mean they're his.

Same thing with the coils on Charlie's old car or anybody else for that matter.

There's thousands of coils out there that look exactly the same.

No way to tell they're really yours without verifying.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #107
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia88 View Post
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/31425...fran-only.html

wat if these are yours? never know? just trying to help out..
I appreciate you trying to help out and thanks for posting something like this to show everyone how I know. There are certain adjustment knobs that are missing on the coilovers that I have in my possession. This seller for one has a lot of posts and positive reputation, there is no harm in asking him for details about them. Without pictures I'm at nowhere though.

Also if he doesn't have the extra collars that come with the coilovers, that could be a sign as well. There are a few selected signs to look for, the main reason that Mario was singled out was because he admitted to someone to taking them.

People sometimes ask me, "well what do you want to do?". My response to that is, I want a confession/apology (after that I will mention the details, that someone has manned up, and close the thread), then to work something out with paying me back for them.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #108
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I would pursue taking Charlie and Mario to court.
Let the new owner of the car know via PM.
Let him also know that the car will most likely be held in posesion by the courts as evidence for the several months to year it takes to get it all worked out.
And go ahead and remind the new owner, and Charlie, that a 240sx with a turbo on the sohc isnt legal. So when that car is held for evidence, it is NEVER coming back!!
And in the end, it will be Charlies loss since he knowingly traded stolen property to the other car owner.

So he has a choice of trading Charlie back, or loosing the car for an indefinate amount of time, or forever probably.
Swing by the police station this week and talk to an officer about filing.
It cost you nothing.
Mario already has tickets out, you have witnesses, go for it.
If its not resolved by weeks end, i would file charges on Charlie and Mario first thing monday morning.

The law is there for you.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #109
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I would pursue taking Charlie and Mario to court.
Let the new owner of the car know via PM.
Let him also know that the car will most likely be held in posesion by the courts as evidence for the several months to year it takes to get it all worked out.

So he has a choice of trading Charlie back, or loosing the car for an indefinate amount of time.
Swing by the police station this week and talk to an officer about filing.
It cost you nothing.
Mario already has tickets out, you have witnesses, go for it.
If its not resolved by weeks end, i would file charges on Charlie and Mario first thing monday morning.

The law is there for you.
And go ahead and remind the new owner, and Charlie, that a 240sx with a turbo on the sohc isnt legal. So when that car is held for evidence, it is NEVER coming back!!

And in the end, it will be Charlies loss since he knowingly traded stolen property to the other car owner.
Well, your very right and if there is any kind of serial number to match up with it to confirm they are mine, then we will pursue something of that matter.

I just got off the phone with the new owner, I'm really glad he called. Basically if there is no serial numbers or anything like that on it, then I am shit out of luck. There is no way (like crimmsonrocket said) to completely 100% prove they are mine. All is by word of mouth and witnesses and such. I mean looking at them, they looked just like mine, missing the same adjustment knobs and all. But a serial number or marking is the only way to positive ID it.

I am going to close this thread if there is no serial number or any marking on the coilovers and just deal with it myself and talk with Mario about it, hopefully work something out with him.

Thank you everyone for your contributions and such, I'll keep you updated.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #110
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
If you have witnesses, you dont need serial numbers.

And find the place you bought them from.
You would be surprised at what you could figure out as far as serial numbers go.

the FBI could do it easily, which means its doable.
couple of phone calls, and tell them its for tracking down stolen property for a court case.
They will turn the "no's", into "yes's"
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #111
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Eric thank you for your input, you always have excellent advice in all aspects. I didn't want to take it to that level.

The headaches and aggrevation this all has caused me is not worth it. I've been in contact with the new owner of the white hatch which I thought had my coilovers on it, he had been very cooperative and generous looking for any serial numbers or codes to identify them but came up with nothing. He even helped me look a bit for another car. Anyways, what I'm getting at is, I cannot go off an assumption that those are my coilovers because that is all it is. I made the mistake of 'assuming'. There is no way to prove it unless a confession occurs from Mario and/or Charlie. Mario most likely will not confess because he's on probation (although I wouldn't have him arressted or anything, just simply work out some terms on paying me back). Charlie has offered to help me out, even drive me down to San Diego where the hatch is located to take a look at them and discuss things. So honestly I don't know what to think anymore. People are getting to my head and it's about to explode.

As of right now, I don't want anymore of this headache, I should have listened to my parents and my girlfriend and walked away from it all in the beginning.

This is me right now walking away from all of this. Thank you very much for those of you that contributed and helped along the way, as well as even helping me look for another car. Feel free to PM me for any further information you might have or questions that you might have. I'll have the thread reopened if I have proof of a confession or pictures to prove I got anything back. But I will not be pursueing anymore of this. This has now become a cold case.

*EDIT* Coilovers have been found, and everything has been sorted out. No need to look out for these anymore. Thank you for everyones help.

*EDIT #2* After promised to be payed back for the coilovers (I even asked for a smaller amount that I paid for), they have both started to ignore me, and not payed one cent. Both admitted to the incident to me personally. With that being said, I'd like to remind you all:

Stay away from: Mario Bautista (s13boy69) Original theif
Stay away from Charlie Bui (charlie321) Participant theif
Both located in socal (Mario near Downtown Anaheim, and Charlie in Long beach)

And if there is any way to ban both of them from Zilvia, that would be nice

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 01-19-2011 at 11:10 AM..