Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pch
AZ---stolen widebody 240sx

Well well, i guess i didnt learn the first time when someone tried stealing my car. I left my car outside last night because honestly i just forgot to put it in after an afternoon of family fun. Anyways so my car was stolen last night at 2am around 43rd ave and Southern. If anyone sees it please call me at 623-203-5778, my name is christian and if you do not reach me please leave a message or contact Phoenix PD.
Here are pics of the car:

pch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
damn man sucks to hear about it. Good luck with getting her back.
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:24 AM   #3
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
Isn't this car for sale on here? Did you give out alot of information to someone that was interested in the car? That would be a good place to start.
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #4
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
FUCK! those wheels were for sale too ! & didnt you just buy the car? fuck man HOPE YOU GET IT BACK!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
PhilVia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
PhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
BRO THIS IS SHOCKING .... and i always keep that baby outside no freaken way no freaken way!
NO WORRIES THEY CAN'T SELL YOUR PARTS I ID ALL PARTS AND THE WHOLE BODY INSIDE AND OUT...IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THEY WON'T TOO CALL ME SO I CAN TELL YOU HOW.
LOL they fuck with the wrong S14
Old 06-23-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
PhilVia
Zilvia Junkie

PhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of light
more pics...

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/PhilDaMatrix1/S14%20Silvia%20My%20Baby%202008/?start=all

D-sports front fenders has ID on them and in them
All wheels has ID in and outside them
Like what I said I ID all those parts
They can't remove ID on the headlights too deep and you need to bake it to get in there
Old 06-23-2008, 07:59 PM   #7
SLVR Stealth

SLVR Stealth is on a distinguished road
^^^WTF! I vouch for my cousin, I need to vent. This was a family project we worked on with our own hands. Damm Kuya that car was hand built from the ground up and even your son got to snap a rivet on the car. I feel so sad for the new owner right now. I was heart broken when you sold it. Yet we all put our blood, sweat, into building cars some people totally disrespect whether they do it for a thrill, jack, joy ride whatever good or bad person did this I hope you read this. You fucked with the wrong car for sure! Damm kuya I was shocked you even sold it with all you did to it for the price you practically gave it for free. Now this shit!!! I'm heated right now.

You never know these days some fuckers are crooked. That's why I sleep next to my car. Time to invest in another new pitbul and keep him in the car. Fuck alarms and bullshit. If that happened to me and I caught the person I don't care if I go to jail. I will personally vouch all the I.D. on that car as well. The kit was personally purchased from factory with all the logos embedded within' the fiberglass resin itself and part numbers for authenticity. No way to scratch those off unless you break the kit it's self The idiot or whoever stole it will get busted even if they try to sell those parts they will definitely be marked and recognized. It took many trips to find those kouki headlights and other exclusive parts on that car. The widebody itself along with the cars body has a signature within itself. Sorry I'm new on this forum but not new to the scene. I've been modifying cars since 1985 and seeing this type of crap pisses me off especially when it's so close to home. Bump for some fucked up shit!

Keep on the look out guys you don't want this to happen to you.
SLVR Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:30 AM   #8
Boost_me

Boost_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Boost_me
SHIT!!! So many cars get stolen over there (USA).....I like what SLVR Stealth said about I.D'ing the car with certain signatures and what not, to identify the car and parts....this should be done to all cars so this shit stops happening!!!! I really hope you find your car dude, I know what it's like.....If I could help in anyway I would, but a car and parts like that look to be of a unique nature and should be easier to find than a stocky so I'm sure somthing will come up.....I hope you get your baby home safe and sound in one piece.
Boost_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #9
pch
Zilvia Junkie

pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
here is the after math and whoever took this car is a freaking retard. Lock for the wheels was in the center console but again freaking morons. They stole my son's car seat, his toys, my kouki wing, my momo and greddy shift knob, jdm kouki grill and some audio stuff. So if i see an S14 out there around my neighborhood or out at the drift spot or anywhere i can easily ID's those items and then all hell will break loose after that. I came to realize as a victim you do not have any rights so sometimes you go to play like they do.:devil1:
Reference this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilVia View Post
BRO THIS IS SHOCKING .... and i always keep that baby outside no freaken way no freaken way!
NO WORRIES THEY CAN'T SELL YOUR PARTS I ID ALL PARTS AND THE WHOLE BODY INSIDE AND OUT...IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THEY WON'T TOO CALL ME SO I CAN TELL YOU HOW.
LOL they fuck with the wrong S14
And the pics:

Old 06-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that is absolutely appalling
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
that hurts.. alot... and its not even mine.. sooo srr.
S13_SideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #12
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
omfg

That fucking blows man, but hopefully you will find who did it, and bust their balls.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:13 PM   #13
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
god damn that is sad to see.. fucking losers man.. fucking losers..

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:46 AM   #14
Boost_me

Boost_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Boost_me
OMG.....That's so fucked up.
Boost_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:50 AM   #15
dsc4130
Zilvia Addict

dsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nice
Old 06-25-2008, 01:53 AM   #16
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
oh man oh man, im really sorry man.

if you ever find them, set them on fire.
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #17
dispicible
Leaky Injector

dispicible is making a name for him/her selfdispicible is making a name for him/her self
dammmm....that hurts. sorry to hear about that.
dispicible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #18
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
thats fucked up... kill those fuckers no lie....
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:05 PM   #19
s14kouki_
Leaky Injector

s14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud of
damn! did you have haters like that? fuck thats too far even if you did...
s14kouki_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #20
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Wow someone deserves to be killed for that bullshit man.

That fucking sucks man.

Hope you find those assholes dude.

My day is all fucked up now.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #21
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
OMG! Sorry man I can't imagine what that feels like, hopefully you could forget about this and move on.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #22
Ineedparts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Ineedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This is almost as bad as a death, this is sad shit....
Ineedparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:05 AM   #23
Canaduh
Zilvia Member

Canaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of light
Oh man... I don't know how insurance works down in the states, but i hope you were covered, and if that was me, the way insurance works here, i wouldn't even have wanted to find it if it was going to be in that condition... Sorry to hear man.
Canaduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:12 AM   #24
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
no way why the fuck will they do that. i hope they burn in hell for this shit
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:19 AM   #25
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
that's fucked up.....

something needs to be done about this shit this is fucking ridiculous....
Old 06-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #26
KFLS14
Leaky Injector

KFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enough
Wow that totally nuts.. hopefully karma will catch them and they burn.
KFLS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:29 AM   #27
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
wow what a bummer this was one of my favorite kouki's, i take the explorer next to it was stolen too. Wonder if any parts are salvagable and hopefully insurance does pch right
97KATURBOSILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #28
jynxybuns

jynxybuns is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry for your lost, but yea thats just silly that they would only take a few items and burn the car.
jynxybuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #29
djcobra
Zilvia Junkie

djcobra is making a name for him/her selfdjcobra is making a name for him/her selfdjcobra is making a name for him/her self
wtf! This is just SAD! Too many f'n haters!
djcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #30
pch
Zilvia Junkie

so insurance is going to take care of it but not sure how much they are going to give back...anyways so how hard would it be to get this thing back on the road? Hopefully i can buy it back, sale some of the parts fund my next ride and start re-building this one into a track only car.