Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:23 AM   #31
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Man, WTF!! This shit is getting annoying. I'll defientely keep an eye out, Fuck these damn thieves.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 02:30 AM   #32
s13.slideways
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this is wack, and it's all so close ><
s13.slideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:51 AM   #33
SilviaBricks
Leaky Injector

SilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of light
I'd bet 100 bucks those fucking thieves towed the car out of there. This shit is getting dumb. Dickless scammers and thieves are destroying the 240 scene.
SilviaBricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:19 AM   #34
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaBricks View Post
I'd bet 100 bucks those fucking thieves towed the car out of there. This shit is getting dumb. Dickless scammers and thieves are destroying the 240 scene.
yeah I was thinking that too... cuz it happened to me about two years ago..
Old 02-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #35
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
another one stolen? wtf is wrong with these people!!

good luck with the find!!!
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:00 AM   #36
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
shit's getting scary

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:21 AM   #37
Wabash9000
Zilvia Member

Wabash9000 has a little shameless behavior in the past
damn dude that sucks. If I lived in cali I would have 10 different alarsm on my shit and a sticker on the back that says fuck off it's all stock.
Wabash9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:03 AM   #38
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
Dam that sucks. This shit happens way to much. Hope you find your car.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:09 AM   #39
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
i dont know if this will work...but this is what i've been doing...

Park, turn the steering wheel all the way towards the sidewalk...throw a club on it and put on the wheel lock...and of course have an alarm...

i know when theives want to steal your car, they're going to have their ways, but at least its not going to be an easy one for them.
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:55 AM   #40
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscraper326 View Post
Holy shit. WHAT THE FUCK.
FUCK Thieves. If i was still in cali i would fuck some shit up
I thought I lived in Mexico
Old 02-25-2008, 10:03 AM   #41
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn dude I can feel your friends pain. I'm stillin' lookin' for my car also. I'll keep a good eye out out here in the Los Angeles Area.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #42
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
thanks to all for the support... car is still not home mods can u sticky?

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #43
landins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175188

sorry for your loss, but to all the people bitching about thieves....don't play dumb you know the ignorant mother fuckers are out there so protect your shit.
Buy an alarm,
Buy a gun,
Kill switches,
Oh and to the cali boys, $500,000 2 bedroom house and it doesn't have a garage?
Whatever makes you sleep better, as much as people bitch about snow and cold weather, after seeing this shit I'm glad I'm not out in cali, shit the only things that get stolen around Baltimore are Hondas and wheels which in my opinion are worth about the same.
landins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #44
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
will you marry me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by landins13 View Post

sorry for your loss, but to all the people bitching about thieves....don't play dumb you know the ignorant mother fuckers are out there so protect your shit.
Buy an alarm,
Buy a gun,
Kill switches,
Whatever makes you sleep better, as much as people bitch about snow and cold weather, after seeing this shit I'm glad I'm not out in cali, shit the only things that get stolen around Baltimore are Hondas and wheels which in my opinion are worth about the same.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #45
NotoriouS14
Zilvia Junkie

NotoriouS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
ill be on the lookout here in whittier area...
people need to get jobs.
hope they find it..looks nice
effin theives..!!!
NotoriouS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #46
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Lol... i bet 100$ we'll see these parts for sale within the next 6 months on here or another 240 site , ebay or craigslist. and im pretty sure people will buy em not suspecting shit...like oh! dibs what a good deal!!!1one!. Good luck man cali is what it is.
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:37 AM   #47
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
$500k in Cali barely gets you a street address, what makes you think a garage is included in that price?
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #48
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:

Buy an alarm,
Buy a gun,
Kill switches,
You know what you sure know how to talk out your ass. Fact is most 2 bedroom houses in California do have garages. Hell 2 bedroom condos have garages. You need to go take your uneducated comments about California down to the corners where you score your crack Baltimore boy.
The topic was about the guys car getting stolen not about you ripping on California just because your an envious loser living in Crack land Baltimore.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:04 AM   #49
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
man thats fucked up! aye i just got ur im right now lol hitme back up!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #50
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
keeping on the lookout

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #51
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You know what you sure know how to talk out your ass. Fact is most 2 bedroom houses in California do have garages. Hell 2 bedroom condos have garages. You need to go take your uneducated comments about California down to the corners where you score your crack Baltimore boy.
The topic was about the guys car getting stolen not about you ripping on California just because your an envious loser living in Crack land Baltimore.
Quoted for truth!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:58 AM   #52
djl601
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
djl601 will become famous soon enoughdjl601 will become famous soon enoughdjl601 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i work 5 mins away from el monte....i will keep an eye for you.....i really hope you can find the car back in one piece....
djl601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #53
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
wtf mods can u sticky....

Old 02-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #54
landins13
Zilvia Addict

landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I was born in Los alamidos , raised in Carmichael and moved to maryland to go to college and play lacrosse, i apologize that i'm envious of where i'm from, and i'm sorry that you feel that way, fortunately enough people out here accept you into the community with open arms no matter where your from, if you think baltimore is all about crack come and visit open your fucking mind up next time before you open your mouth.

The point of my little joke was that when i was still living out there i had my 240 broken into 3 times and since i've moved to "Crack land" no one has come near my cars.
landins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #55
driftage240
Post Whore!

please don't turn this into another discussion than the subject on hand....thanks guys

Old 02-28-2008, 02:01 AM   #56
driftage240
Post Whore!

nothing yet yall!

Old 02-28-2008, 02:14 AM   #57
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
damn this is getting scary. they are getting closer and closer to home =(. ill keep my eyes open in riverside.

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:15 AM   #58
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
damn that sucks, everytime i go into the "chat" section there's always a 240sx missing. instead of the tailights he couldve bought himself a alarm!
Old 02-28-2008, 03:27 AM   #59
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
Quote:

Buy an alarm,
Buy a gun,
Kill switches,

i agree with that. but u also dont see many 240's in baltimore either. but us baltimore racers all either wreck our shit or blow it up before it gets stolen.

cali boys dont make any power. (watch my red squars go up for that)
Old 02-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #60
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
I wonder if its the same person/group stealin all these cars.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote