Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 09:23 PM   #91
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Let's go Rogers
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2020, 05:19 AM   #92
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Let's go Rogers
Yaaaas!

So excited yet so nervous for Sunday.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:29 AM   #93
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
duballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yaaaas!

So excited yet so nervous for Sunday.
Sounds like me last week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duballstar37 View Post
The Titans are the only other AFC team that make me nervous (Derrick Henry is a monster). This Saturday should be a good one at the bank.
The Packers need their defense to show up. Let's go Za'darius Smith! I wonder where you guys picked him up from?
Old 01-15-2020, 10:34 AM   #94
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

duballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruin
Edit: Double Post.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:13 AM   #95
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by duballstar37 View Post
Sounds like me last week...

The Packers need their defense to show up. Let's go Za'darius Smith! I wonder where you guys picked him up from?
Super Smith Bros ftw!

Plus we’ll have Bulaga being back in is going to be huge.
Old 01-16-2020, 04:29 PM   #96
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Super Smith Bros ftw!

Plus we’ll have Bulaga being back in is going to be huge.

Feel like the packers have a real solid chance, more worried about their offense then the defense
Old 01-20-2020, 03:21 AM   #97
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
If you told me that Garoppolo would have 77 -- seventy seven -- passing yards, I would have us getting laughed off the field.
Mostert to the rescue though

And I write too!
Old 01-20-2020, 06:04 AM   #98
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Not how I wanna ted the season to end, but I wasn’t expecting this out of the season anyway. First year with a new head coach and a new offense. Wow. Wait until the offseason when Gutekunst goes out and builds our offense like he did our defense this year. We only have up to go from here.

This will be a season I’ll always remember. In a positive way.

Go Pack Go!

And go Mahomes!
Old 01-20-2020, 07:08 AM   #99
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Wow....... just unreal.

Looks like this is gonna be an AMAZING super bowl. 2 great teams that didnt dissapoint!
Old 01-20-2020, 08:31 AM   #100
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yeah this is gonna be a great SB. Probably one of the better ones in recent memory. Really looking forward to it.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:38 AM   #101
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Wow....... just unreal.

Looks like this is gonna be an AMAZING super bowl. 2 great teams that didnt dissapoint!
Agreed. Defense wins championships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
If you told me that Garoppolo would have 77 -- seventy seven -- passing yards, I would have us getting laughed off the field.
Mostert to the rescue though
George Kittle busted out the autographed, shirtless Jimmy G T-shirt during the post game press conference.

Old 01-26-2020, 07:33 AM   #102
S14rebuild
BANNED

Well who yall got? KC or SF?

i got no.dog in this fight at all....but seems like SF got sweet defense and bosa is a beast....
Old 01-26-2020, 08:42 AM   #103
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
I've thought all week and truly don't care lol

A good game would be nice. But again it's hard to care or get into it when you don't care about either team
Old 01-26-2020, 09:09 AM   #104
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
I've thought all week and truly don't care lol

A good game would be nice. But again it's hard to care or get into it when you don't care about either team

That is how i feel lol...take advange of this superbowl and eat alot, drink alot and mingle with friends, not be so concerned with seeing every down
Old 01-27-2020, 09:59 AM   #105
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

This is the first SN I’ve been excited about in years honestly. 2 really good teams that deserve to be there and neither are the Patriots.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:51 AM   #106
S14rebuild
BANNED

Tommorws the big day!
Old 02-02-2020, 02:21 PM   #107
S14rebuild
BANNED

Its here! The time is apon us
Old 02-02-2020, 05:55 PM   #108
future
Post Whore!

I'm a football fan and this game is boring

Like I said a couple post back. I can't get into a game when I don't care about either team
Old 02-03-2020, 04:43 AM   #109
S14rebuild
BANNED

Well mahomes did it again, nother co.eback victory for now tje SUPERBOWL VICTORY.

congrats to all the kc cheif fans out there!
Old 02-03-2020, 08:41 AM   #110
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
grats to Andy Reid, well deserved and NO MORE MADDEN CURSE. Mahomes broke that.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:49 PM   #111
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
49ers were really playing well the first 3 quarters, but two big penalties and one overthrow and the train came off the tracks. been a 49er fan for my entire life, so after the last 25 years i've gotten pretty used to the disappointment

happy for the chiefs. they played well this season aside from this sloppy last game hahaha