Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 07:21 PM   #31
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konster View Post
Well you are the one that implied that my car had less parts than yours, which isn't true by any means. Of course you find it hard to believe because it's another baseless assumption like earlier lmao.

Good luck with the sale and God bless anyone that pays close to that price. Happy New Years bud.
Someone is in their feelings about a vert.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:34 PM   #32
srh666
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
srh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looks better in the first 2 pictures
Old 12-31-2019, 08:44 PM   #33
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

Cheers.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:39 PM   #34
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh666 View Post
Looks better in the first 2 pictures

Bump. All PMs replied. Let me know if you have an offer!
Old 01-03-2020, 02:42 AM   #35
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sent you a PM buddy!
my 240 broke down..again
Old 01-04-2020, 01:49 AM   #36
dizzariot
Post Whore!

All PMs replied. Instagram is faster to message me so if you're interested, PM me your IG handle.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:42 PM   #37
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
All PMs replied. Instagram is faster to message me so if you're interested, PM me your IG handle.
pm'ing now.....

@lees_garage
Old 01-07-2020, 02:36 AM   #38
dizzariot
Post Whore!

All PMs replied. Thanks !
Old 01-07-2020, 06:32 PM   #39
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone brought up a good point:

No, the car can't be seen at this time. It's in military storage until MAY2020 and if I pull the car out to show EVERYONE that won't really follow through with purchasing I'd be assed out of storage. I have no family (with a garage) in CA that can store the car and the damage/theft factor isn't worth it to me.

I included the link to the JNC Award to further drive the point home of home original the car is. I was hoping my reputation for being an 'OEM-Car-Fuccboi' would also help.

I understand this isn't ideal, but to drive this point home again:
I do not have to sell this car.

This will ruffle some jimmies, but at worst the car gets clapped out by an idiot and at best it becomes yet another SR-swapped Type X replica...so selling it would be cool and all but as the time to make a decision closes in I'd like to say I tried to be an adult (and sell some cars) but ended up stuck with this one.

Thank You.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:26 PM   #40
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
True gem, deserves to be in a glass case. I don't even know when I last seen a clean, under 100k hatch... 10/10 don't sell!

http://milktea-man.com
Old 01-07-2020, 09:03 PM   #41
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
True gem, deserves to be in a glass case. I don't even know when I last seen a clean, under 100k hatch... 10/10 don't sell!
Thanks, man. If I bring it here I might end up driving it has a daily. Hatches are surprisingly functional when they're not lowered. Selling it here would be ideal, though. The buyer would 10/10 be a USDM fan and keep it original. Better odds of survival :/
Old 01-12-2020, 05:35 PM   #42
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. TAS inspiration is high. One booth had an S13 Silvia that was completely OEM exterior-wise but had a very nice motor swap under the hood. Has my jimmies rustled.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:14 AM   #43
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Bump. TAS inspiration is high. One booth had an S13 Silvia that was completely OEM exterior-wise but had a very nice motor swap under the hood. Has my jimmies rustled.
Saw some pics of that one floating around. It is very good!
Old 01-13-2020, 04:31 PM   #44
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Saw some pics of that one floating around. It is very good!
The car was a K's but was pretty much completely OEM minus the wheels and motor. Interior was all original too. I wish I could have them give my car the same treatment lol.
Old 01-14-2020, 07:26 PM   #45
bladetech8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
bladetech8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
S13 240sx

PMed Thank you
Old 01-20-2020, 04:22 PM   #46
speedracer5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
speedracer5 is on the path to ruinspeedracer5 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
just sell it to me with the s15 seats for 5000 you cuck lol.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:23 PM   #47
speedracer5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
speedracer5 is on the path to ruinspeedracer5 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
leave it in my 3 car garage ill watch it for you
Old 01-23-2020, 03:23 AM   #48
socals13guy
Zilvia Addict

socals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her self
super clean!
Old 01-27-2020, 02:14 PM   #49
Cas240sx

Cas240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Pm sent to you sir...
Old 02-09-2020, 05:56 PM   #50
AarenNinja
Leaky Injector

AarenNinja is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice! Thanks for your cervix bro! I'm getting out next year, and I love the OEM+ options on this, do you still have the TE37V wheels? What were your specs if you don't mind me asking?
Old 02-10-2020, 08:19 PM   #51
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AarenNinja View Post
Nice! Thanks for your CERVIX bro! I'm getting out next year, and I love the OEM+ options on this, do you still have the TE37V wheels? What were your specs if you don't mind me asking?
well sumone left a nut.........

Car is super clean...never see anything this around..ever..glws
Old 02-15-2020, 10:55 PM   #52
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AarenNinja View Post
Nice! Thanks for your cervix bro! I'm getting out next year, and I love the OEM+ options on this, do you still have the TE37V wheels? What were your specs if you don't mind me asking?
Nah a buddy of mine bought them. I forget the tire size, but they're 16x8+0.

Bump. Zilvia hasn't been sending me emails when I get PMs. Going through the messages now...
Old 02-16-2020, 06:08 PM   #53
KrisLN

KrisLN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'm thinking this could easily sell around $10k on BaT..maybe more.
THIS THIS THIS THIS
Also BaT will attract like minded people who will keep this gem in it's beautiful condition and enjoy it for what it is.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:40 PM   #54
dizzariot
Post Whore!

How does BaT work? Haven't there been a fair amount of people that have had issues with them?

Bump.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:35 PM   #55
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Wherever you're reading this from: please don't ask me shit that's already in here. I'm trying to cover all bases and beyond arbitrary questions that I wouldn't think to have answered here, everything you reasonably need to know is in here. Make mental notes.

The car is in storage in California. I am living and working in Japan. If I have it removed I lose out on free storage. I know it's not ideal for many of you but I'm not going to take it out to show every low-balling tire-kicker in SoCal. You either want to pay for it or you don't...and that's okay. I understand it's not an ideal situation to be in.

The car is priced how I see fit, based off what I have into it and what the current market is. I know what they sell for in Japan, I know what they sell for in SoCal. I also know what they go for on BaT and how much the import companies are pimpin y'all into thinking you're getting a deal. All of this is factored in. This price, believe it or not, is what I would personally pay for this car if I was in the market.

This isn't directed at any one person, and if you feel like it's about you please note how I didn't blast anyone's name or username or IG handle here.

I'm not trying to be a cunt. I'm trying to be as straight-forward as possible.
Old 02-17-2020, 06:33 PM   #56
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Man I wish I could give this thing a nice new home where it’ll be respected.
Old 02-19-2020, 03:53 PM   #57
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Man I wish I could give this thing a nice new home where it’ll be respected.
That's my only hope for the car at this point.

Bump.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:40 PM   #58
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I may be able to scrap the whole ship idea if this car is still available mid March. I’ll be back in California at that time. Here’s to hoping.
my 240 broke down..again
Old 02-22-2020, 09:26 AM   #59
BGaines

BGaines is an unknown quantity at this point
Been lurking for a while, but hadn't made an account till now (your car looks like a gem) so still unable to PM ): I'm interested in the 240 though- my Instagram is Brendan_Gaines if you'd like to reach out to chat. Thanks
Old 02-22-2020, 04:36 PM   #60
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Damn that shit clean. GLWS.

Amateur photography by me
Closed Thread