Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #31
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Subscribed. Please keep this going =P
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #32
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (37)
andy107 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Subscribed. Please keep this going =P
Thanks for reading!!!
andy107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #33
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Nick@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Very interesting read! Its amazing how many "managers" really have no clue how to manage their employees. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. You seem to be pretty ambitious and that's a good thing. Keep on trucking, stay true to what you love and you will eventually find your place! BTW I went to TAS for the first time this year and yes it really was amazing!

WEBSITE / BLOG / PRODUCTS
BESPOKE SUSPENSION SOLUTIONS
Nick@Fortune-Auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #34
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune-Auto View Post
Very interesting read! Its amazing how many "managers" really have no clue how to manage their employees.
^^ This. I'm getting a degree in Business Admin. with a focus in management, and I can tell you that is never the way to go about "motivating" your employees. Employee loyalty can go a long way.

I enjoyed your story a lot, you remind me a lot of myself. I too hope to end up with a job in the automotive field, but I'm going about it a different way. I sit in class all day dreaming about turning wrenches hah. As the end of my last year is coming to close, if you asked my if I would do it again, I would say no.

Why not pursue photography? You obviously have a lot of talent.
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:59 AM   #35
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy107 View Post
lol, no problem yo. Leave me a post if you find it interesting or not. But tomorrow I will start on my second post separate from this one. Part 1 of my trip: Los Angeles, California
Make sure you keep it all in this thread...no fucking point of having multiple threads. This shit aint a blog site, it'll get locked real fast.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #36
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Post Visit to California and 2013 Japan DSPORT TAS TOUR: Dedicated Pictures of Trip

*Lack of interest and too big to post. Reducing clutter on Ziliva and moved to personal blog.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune-Auto View Post
Very interesting read! Its amazing how many "managers" really have no clue how to manage their employees. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. You seem to be pretty ambitious and that's a good thing. Keep on trucking, stay true to what you love and you will eventually find your place! BTW I went to TAS for the first time this year and yes it really was amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yzrider450f View Post
^^ This. I'm getting a degree in Business Admin. with a focus in management, and I can tell you that is never the way to go about "motivating" your employees. Employee loyalty can go a long way.
I enjoyed your story a lot, you remind me a lot of myself. I too hope to end up with a job in the automotive field, but I'm going about it a different way. I sit in class all day dreaming about turning wrenches hah. As the end of my last year is coming to close, if you asked my if I would do it again, I would say no.
Why not pursue photography? You obviously have a lot of talent.
yzrider450f: It is nice knowing someone who understands what I was struggling through. You almost have to open your own shop to get away from outside politics. Every d@mn thing I do is almost a conflict of interest with my boss. But in the end of the day, he needs the guys working on the floor to make his money. I plan on going back to school as well. I'm leaning more towards a business degree.
Glade you liked my pic. lol, thanks but not sure if I can get really hard core into it.

Terry@Fortune-Auto: Thanks for reading! Staying motivated and upbeat can be a challenge at times, but you are right. I can't stop doing what I love. Even if my place wasn't at the dealer. BUT, Tokyo Auto Salon was epic! This trip was a definate privilege, not everyone has the opportunity to go to Japan. Being a car enthusiast, we all talk and dream of going to the land of JDM. It has always been at the top of our never ending to do list.
*Heres a teaser pic *
[CENTER]
Sorry for some of the low res pics. Not all of them are taken with the DSLR.

[B]
/CENTER]

Last edited by andy107; 09-21-2013 at 09:18 AM..
Old 04-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #37
andy107
Zilvia Addict

*Lack of interest and too big to post. Reducing clutter on Ziliva, building personal blog.*

Thanks to those who read my thread and wanted to follow. Good day to you.

Last edited by andy107; 09-21-2013 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: *Lack of interest and too big to post. Reducing clutter on Ziliva and moved to personal blog.*
Old 04-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #38
andy107
Zilvia Addict

*Lack of interest and too big to post. Reducing clutter on Ziliva, building personal blog.*

Thanks to those who read my thread and wanted to follow. Good day to you.

Last edited by andy107; 09-21-2013 at 09:23 AM..
Old 04-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #39
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Last edited by andy107; 09-21-2013 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: *Lack of interest and too big to post. Reducing clutter on Ziliva and moved to personal blog.*
Old 04-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #40
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Make sure you keep it all in this thread...no fucking point of having multiple threads. This shit aint a blog site, it'll get locked real fast.
Well Hi and Hello to you too.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/513523-visi...ml#post5228882
Old 04-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #41
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Like I said...keep it in this thread. Was I psychic when I said its gonna get locked? Shit straight out got deleted and merged in here. Dont try to make a another thread...quickest way for you to get pinked, specially after you've been given the heads up. All you're gonna do by making another thread is add to the clutter around here...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #42
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Bump, any updates for this Andy?
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #43
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Bump, any updates for this Andy?
Sorry guys, never updated due to family and personal situations. I need almost a whole weekend to myself to edit and upload pics. I'm around Zilvia rarely at times, selling stuff on the "for sale forums" for those who notice. Surprised to see somebody interested in this post, after thinking that it was dead. Didn't catch on like some of those who roam around car build forums but I'll continue to update this thread sometime next month. Thanks
Old 06-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #44
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Sorry guys, never updated due to family and personal situations. I need almost a whole weekend to myself to edit and upload pics. I'm around Zilvia rarely at times, selling stuff on the "for sale forums" for those who notice. Surprised to see somebody interested in this post, after thinking that it was dead. Didn't catch on like some of those who roam around car build forums but I'll continue to update this thread sometime next month. Thanks
It's a pretty awesome story, Looking to make this trip in the next up coming years aswell.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #45
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
It's a pretty awesome story, Looking to make this trip in the next up coming years aswell.
Thank you Sir. Im not rich but, I swiped everything on credit card when I went. Right after it took me a few years to pay it off. I looked back and asked if I had made anything of myself, or had anything to show for, on all of the things I spent now that it's paid off? In the long run its worth saving everything you have and putting it towards one big ticket item. Going to Japan on a once in a lifetime trip was my ticket item. That was something I wont regret spending money on.