Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 04:18 PM   #1141
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
The difference, IMO, is that there's less face to face human interaction at a Home Depot self-checkout and more working kiosks available to get people through quicker...at least compared to what I went through in my district. Also some states/districts have fewer polling locations open leading to longer lines.

Early voting, drop boxes and more polling locations might help.
If it's so dangerous, let's just delay the election until a cure is found.

I mean think of the mail men and counters that will have to potentially touch millions of contaminated Ballots.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2020, 04:26 PM   #1142
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Corbic, I have to ask because the burden of proof is on you to prove the system guilty: how is anyone going to steal the election via mail-in ballots? How is that actually a problem? How was it never a problem until Cheeto Mussolini made it a problem without proof?

I'll get you started: voting by mail requires levels of inspection that can result in good votes being tossed out. New York tossed 1.84% of mail-in ballots in the 2016 election, California 1.75%, Kansas 1.48%, Arizona 1.28%. This totaled 452,247 votes. The five states that are mail-in only didn't count 0.7-0.9% of their votes. Source.

The question, though, is whether or not that number extrapolates after a revamping of the mail-in systems in all states.

If someone is turned away from voting because they refuse to wear a mask, how long until that's capitalized upon by conservatives as voter suppression?

Biden's getting senile, Trump's just a moron. Would you really like to watch a debate where no one can string a sentence together like an intelligent human being? It's a joke, an embarrassment, and the quality of our candidates is so bad I honestly don't know how anyone can vote for any politician who had a say in these two buffoons being candidates.
Because clearly, Russian agents will get copies of Ballots and mail in thousands of them to sway the election. Not exactly rocket science.

You are also again comparing absentee voting to blanket mail in voting. It's not the same thing.

As I already linked, the Trump Hating extreme left New Yorker highlighted the dangers of mail in voting.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...voting/614446/

New York primaries have been a disaster with votes coming in weeks late, no way to verify when they where mailed, authenticity, etc. 25% have been thrown out.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:47 PM   #1143
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Anyone but Trump.

This country is filled with hate now more than ever.

No matter what happens i'm sure he will never concede with decency and his base will eat it up for breakfast.

Damn shame how he's handled just basic human empathy and judgement.

November can't come soon enough.

Not excited or overly thrilled about BIDEN, but he is surely way better than Trump IMO.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:07 PM   #1144
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Anyone but Trump.

No matter what happens i'm sure he will never concede with decency and his base will eat it up for breakfast.

Not excited or overly thrilled about BIDEN, but he is surely way better than Trump IMO.
So when trump wins again, ull move to Canada or mexico?
Old 08-07-2020, 07:51 PM   #1145
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
So when trump wins again, ull move to Canada or mexico?
I see you are confident in him winning.

I'll chime back in November. Hope our country is smarter than that. I still have hope.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:58 PM   #1146
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Anyone but Trump.
But why?

Best economy in generations. (for all races)
Reduced foreign wars and prevented some.
First person to have balls and stand up to China.

Quote:
But why? Is this Trump's fault? We didn't have Antifa or BLM and riots with Obama?

Quote:
Based on what?

Quote:
How so?

Quote:

How do b you figure?

What do you expect Biden to do to make things "better"?
Old 08-07-2020, 09:25 PM   #1147
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://youtu.be/HgMVLvvyie8
Old 08-08-2020, 12:50 AM   #1148
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Corbic,

You and I both know that there is literally nothing I can say about Trump or his presidency that will change your belief, ballot if you're voting, or thoughts of him.

So honestly why bother asking questions?

If you have come this far and still think he is the best man for the job then more power to you.

I don't need a statistic, article, book report, news anchor or blogger to tell me how terribly bad things are going in our nation and believe me there are plenty of those, I can just walk outside and see and experience for myself. And I have been for years since this man took office.

There is more vocal hate now than I have ever felt. I see business shutting down left and right. I have friends and family being given a check for $1,200 as a survival wage that supposed to last for 4 months. I see kids locked in cages with tin foil as a blanket as they sleep on the floor. I hear our leader call other places shitholes as he consistently rants on twitter with disinformations and even goes as far as to post retweet of white power messages.

Na Im good.

I was raised better than that, and I believe our county is and can be better than that.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:29 AM   #1149
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Corbic,

You and I both know that there is literally nothing I can say about Trump or his presidency that will change your belief, ballot if you're voting, or thoughts of him.
You are not changing my mind. What I want to know is how you came to hate Trump and blame him for so much.

Quote:
So honestly why bother asking questions?
Because dialog is important.

Quote:
If you have come this far and still think he is the best man for the job then more power to you.
I'm asking why you think he's not.

Quote:
I don't need a statistic, article, book report, news anchor or blogger to tell me how terribly bad things are going in our nation and believe me there are plenty of those, I can just walk outside and see and experience for myself. And I have been for years since this man took office.
But none of this is his doing. Antifa, BLM, Riots, etc all happened under Obama and for generations before that.

Quote:
There is more vocal hate now than I have ever felt.
Again, how is that about Trump? If anything it's a byproduct of the for-profit Corporate New-Entertainment industry and social media creating echo chambers that require louder and louder Reeeee's to get attention.

Quote:
I see business shutting down left and right. I have friends and family being given a check for $1,200 as a survival wage that supposed to last for 4 months.
Again, how is this Trump's fault? He's actively trying to decouple us from China (source) and the areas hardest hit are also the areas controlled by the DNC. Much of the policy and action resulting in economic suffering is being done on the local and state level.

This is happening on a global scale. Uncle Joe wouldn't be doing anything different other than possibly stupid shit like national mask mandates.

Quote:
I see kids locked in cages with tin foil as a blanket as they sleep on the floor.
And what? How is this Trump's fault? Separation policy was put in place under Obama/Biden. Lack of faculties are direct result of the DNC's effort to "Abolish ICE". We even had employees at woke furniture companies protesting and refusing to supply equipment.

Quote:
I hear our leader call other places shitholes as he consistently rants on twitter with disinformations and even goes as far as to post retweet of white power messages.
A. They are shit holes which is my millions of their citizens try to enter the US Illegally.

B. Proof

Quote:
I was *Brainwashed* better than that, and I believe our county is and can be better than that.
So your willing to vote for a corrupt senile pedophile who spent 40 years building the machine you are blaming Trump for.

Because what, Trump called Haiti a shit hole?

Can you point to any actual policy actions he's taken to cause any of the butt hurt you feel?
Old 08-08-2020, 04:38 PM   #1150
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
. I have friends and family being given a check for $1,200 as a survival wage that supposed to last for 4 months. .
Oh that heartless monster! How dare he side step the DNC rabble trying to fill Covid Relief with crony pork...

https://abc7chicago.com/trump-live-s...-bill/6361220/
Old 08-10-2020, 09:54 AM   #1151
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Because clearly, Russian agents will get copies of Ballots and mail in thousands of them to sway the election. Not exactly rocket science.

You are also again comparing absentee voting to blanket mail in voting. It's not the same thing.
It's not clear, though- and it's certainly clear that the Russians prefer Trump by a large margin. Wouldn't it be preferable that your guy gets the benefit of the fake votes?

Please link me to a reputable news source that says mail-in ballots are able to be compromised in the numbers you quote. I am trying to learn why I have never heard of this failure before, and why it's never been a problem before. In the past 20 years, there have been only 1,285 proven cases of voter fraud and more than 250 million votes cast by mail.

I concede that states are well on their way to fucking things up, and you saw the line in The Atlantic about the rickety USPS, right? So if Trump was interested, and I mean truly interested, about the possibility of vote manipulation and/or votes being miscounted/lost/late, wouldn't he be bolstering the USPS rather than contributing to its woes?

The approval process for South Carolina's strict absentee voting requires:

"1. Members of the Armed Forces or Merchant Marine serving outside their county of residence and their spouses and dependents residing with them

2. Persons serving with the American Red Cross or with the United Service Organizations (USO) who are attached to and serving with the Armed Forces outside their county of residence and their spouses and dependents residing with them

3. Overseas Citizens

4. Persons who are physically disabled

5. Students attending school outside their county of residence and their spouses and dependents residing with them

5. Persons who for reasons of employment will not be able to vote on election day

6. Government employees serving outside their county of residence on Election Day and their spouses and dependents residing with them

7. Persons who plan to be on vacation outside their county of residence on Election Day

8. Persons serving as a juror in state or federal court on Election Day

9. Persons admitted to the hospital as emergency patients on Election Day or within a four-day period before the election

10. Persons with a death or funeral in the family within three days before the election

11. Persons confined to a jail or pre-trial facility pending disposition of arrest or trial

12. Persons attending sick or physically disabled persons

13. Certified poll watchers, poll managers, and county election officials working on Election Day

14. Persons sixty-five years of age or older

15. Persons who for religious reasons do not want to vote on a Saturday (Presidential Primaries Only)"

So, it's fine for people to get an absentee ballot because they're working, old, or on vacation, but the moment they want to avoid a congregation point for an infectious disease, watch out! That's not terribly well-thought-out, is it?

However, 29 states have no-excuse absentee ballots which do not require approval (and in certain states, like PA, these absentee ballots are referred to as "mail-in" ballots). How are their no-excuse absentee ballots less secure than mail-in ballots, especially if the similarity is such that certain states use the terms interchangeably?

Five states (WA, OR, CO, UT, HI) have all-mail voting in place. Every vote is mail-in.

You continue to ignore scientific fact or do any research for yourself.

PS- Proof of white power retweet: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/polit...wer/index.html, saved retweet: https://factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets scroll down to Jun 28, '20.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:47 PM   #1152
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's not clear, though- and it's certainly clear that the Russians prefer Trump by a large margin. Wouldn't it be preferable that your guy gets the benefit of the fake votes?
If that's your belief, then why do you want mail in votes? Seems odd...

Quote:
Please link me to a reputable news source that says mail-in ballots are able to be compromised in the numbers you quote. I am trying to learn why I have never heard of this failure before, and why it's never been a problem before. In the past 20 years, there have been only 1,285 proven cases of voter fraud and more than 250 million votes cast by mail.
Jeffery Epstein, after 30 years of alleged child trafficking was never convicted. You gonna let your daughter fly on a plane with him?

Also who is a "reputable" news source in your lexicon? I gave you an extreme left source with the latest data.... So you can't cry "oh that was 30 years ago and Fox News is a Trump supporting POS"

Quote:
I concede that states are well on their way to fucking things up, and you saw the line in The Atlantic about the rickety USPS, right? So if Trump was interested, and I mean truly interested, about the possibility of vote manipulation and/or votes being miscounted/lost/late, wouldn't he be bolstering the USPS rather than contributing to its woes?
Why should he? Why wouldn't house DNC reps be pushing more funding to the USPS? Why aren't they lifting all the insane restrictions? (Hint, they want it to be a disaster, they want the chaos and anarchy)

Did you know the Post office has been restoring 30 year old Gruman's mail trucks because congress won't let them buy a new truck unless it's under $30k, gets 50mpg and uses renewable energy?

Did you know the Postal Service can't increase prices, shut down nonprofitable centers or make route changes without congressional approval?

So again, if you can go to the liquor store and buy a 40... Why all of a sudden you can't go drop a piece of paper in a box?

If you think mail on voting will help trump, then why are you and your ilk the ones demanding it?

This falls way to far down party lines not to raise eyebrows and slam the breaks.

2020 most important election in 50 years.

2019 DNC flat out saying the economy needs to tank for Trump to lose.

2020 DNC wants entire economy shutdown for Commie Cough.

DNC wants mail in voting because of Commie Cough.

DNC/Left losing their shit rioting across the country.

If mail in voting was so great, why haven't we done it for the past 50 years?

If mail in voting is going to help Trump... Then why is it him and his supporters that are apposing it?

Quote:
PS- Proof of white power retweet: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/polit...wer/index.html, saved retweet: https://factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets scroll down to Jun 28, '20.
Not even going to bother with the mental gymnastics here. CNN is not a reputable news source, just corporate propaganda. So I'm not wasting my time to validate their stupid claim.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:44 PM   #1153
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 08-10-2020, 11:14 PM   #1154
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
glad we've got corbic around to recite every batshit conspiracy theory post from facebook, it sure has changed my opinion about politics
Old 08-11-2020, 06:16 AM   #1155
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just dropping in to say that I'll be casting my vote for Jo Jorgensen. Not that it matters.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:51 AM   #1156
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
If every person that thinks their vote doesn't or won't matter and isn't going to vote, actually voted for Jo Jorgensen or whoever they wanted, they'd get overwhelmingly more votes than the two main candidates.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:29 PM   #1157
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Not even going to bother with the mental gymnastics here. CNN is not a reputable news source, just corporate propaganda. So I'm not wasting my time to validate their stupid claim.
Cool. That's why I literally linked his deleted tweet. You don't need to validate their claim because I validated it for you by linking his deleted tweet. I led the horse to water, but I can't make it drink.

What's your news source? What do you consider not corporate propaganda?

Fox? Corporate propaganda.

OANN? Corporate propaganda with literal Russian ties.

CNN? NBC? CBS? NYT? The Atlantic? Cor-por-ate prop-a-ganda! SO MANY LEFTISTS! IT'S LIKE A FUCKING ART GALLERY OPENING!

Maybe you prefer your information from The Intercept? No, no, that doesn't make sense, it's privately funded and therefore could be slanted.

Current Affairs? No! They said something negative about Tucker Carlson.

The Financial Times? No, wait, that's owned by a Japanese conglomerate and requires a subscription.

Facebook? No, no, that can't be it. Their fact-checkers aren't infallible.

Twitter? No, jesus, no.

Local news subsidiaries? No, they're subsidiaries of the above corporations.

Well shit Corbic, I don't know where to get my news.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:08 PM   #1158
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
If every person that thinks their vote doesn't or won't matter and isn't going to vote, actually voted for Jo Jorgensen or whoever they wanted, they'd get overwhelmingly more votes than the two main candidates.
QFT! I?ve voted in every presidential election I?ve been able to and have never given my vote to the two party system. Partisan politics are aids, but it makes it easy for numbskulls to smash that mf vote button when the only options they see are red or blue.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:26 PM   #1159
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kamala Harris is Biden's VP pick.

The VP debate should be interesting.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:12 PM   #1160
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Kamala Harris is Biden's VP pick.

The VP debate should be interesting.
Sooooo

Biden, the old white dude that's a 40 year party hack... Is going to pitch an authoritarian drunkard...

Who's vote are they going for?
Old 08-11-2020, 03:13 PM   #1161
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Watch the dems crash and burn is halirous
Old 08-11-2020, 03:55 PM   #1162
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Jesus christ. I fucking hate Kamala Harris.

Only a bunch of out-of-touch, privileged white people would nominate a former DA and AG at this point in time.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:07 PM   #1163
S14rebuild
BANNED

Old 08-11-2020, 08:59 PM   #1164
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Jesus christ. I fucking hate Kamala Harris.

Only a bunch of out-of-touch, privileged white people would nominate a former DA and AG at this point in time.
No shit. Its like in one ear and out the other with you guys.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:42 PM   #1165
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
disappointing it was not Susan Rice the neocon.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:17 AM   #1166
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Who's vote are they going for?
Suburban Housewives /s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
disappointing it was not Susan Rice the neocon.
Assuming Biden wins, she could be a Secretary of State pick
Old 08-12-2020, 07:56 AM   #1167
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Also voting for JOJO. Not the first time I've voted third party, I know she has no chance. Honestly don't know her policies either, just refuse to vote for the same old same old, whether it wears a blue tie or red.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:42 AM   #1168
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
But Jo does have a chance. An overwhelming chance if people would just actually go and fucking vote.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:58 PM   #1169
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
But Jo does have a chance. An overwhelming chance if people would just actually go and fucking vote.
No, she doesn't. And no, they wont.

Last Saturday was the national protest/rally to let her into the presidential debate. There are three cities in my state of any substantial size (Missouri, so St. Louis, Kansas City, and Springfield) and the total turnout was under 25 people. No chance. The media controls who gets votes by who they give coverage to. I doubt 90% of the people in my state even know there's a third party contestant.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:00 PM   #1170
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
No, she doesn't. And no, they wont.

Last Saturday was the national protest/rally to let her into the presidential debate. There are three cities in my state of any substantial size (Missouri, so St. Louis, Kansas City, and Springfield) and the total turnout was under 25 people. No chance. The media controls who gets votes by who they give coverage to. I doubt 90% of the people in my state even know there's a third party contestant.
Exactly.

This is why we see the same established hacks and career politicians over and over.

The only reason Trump snagged the nomination was because of his already established celebrity, wealth, and because the media thought he was a great distraction from more "threatening" candidates.

We also saw this with the more quality outside candidates at the DNC, like Tulsi and Yang. They got pushed hard out by the Corporate Media and DNC Overlords.

So your left with rambling Joe and Lock'em up Harris.

My tin-foil hat says the DNC wants to loose and wants 4 more years of Trump. The GOP will have a huge power vacuum when Trump leaves office in 2025 and history has shown, it's very rare for a party to hold the presidency for 3 terms.

So the DNC will defacto automatically win the 2024 election and have built up enough hate, anger and lunacy that they could shove in the globalist friendly authoritarian socialist leader they dream of.

And for the idiots that think Trump will be dictator for life. He's 74, he'll be damn near 80 at the end of his second term.
Closed Thread