Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 02-17-2018, 11:18 AM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
FS: 5Zigen FN01-RC 17X9/10 +15/+12 5X114.3 and Falken Azenis RT615 255/40 275/40

Not sure why my previous thread was closed due to "Fix Title" considering I have all info listed in the title. If there is a problem with this title then please contact me and let me know exactly what is wrong with it.

Well, I finally purchased a nice set of SSR's for my Kouki so it is time to let these 5Zigens go. I purchased these new 10 years ago. As can been seen the surface finish has seen better days! Nothing a good blast and powder coat or dip wont take care of! I actually planned to polish all of them but just dont have the time. There are ABSOLUTELY NO bends or curb rash on any of the wheels. Some small dings from mounting and dismounting of the tires. Will include all 4 center caps plus a brand new spare center cap. The tires have approximately 500 miles on them as I blew the motor shortly after having them mounted so they have plenty of tread wear life left. They are approximately 8years old so they have been sitting awhile but they were not on the car so no worries of flat spots. One rear tire has had a small puncture patched but holds air just fine. Would be perfect for a long track weekend!

Willing to ship at buyers expense!

5Zigen wheels SOLD to aznboistitch

Asking: $300 for Tires

Last edited by speedfiend; 02-28-2018 at 03:45 PM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #2
zenki..love

Trader Rating: (1)
zenki..love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Interested

Email me at [email protected] I am interested in the 5zigen wheels
zenki..love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
TTT

Did a quick clean up on the wheels and tires. Some good elbow grease and a new clear coat and these would look like new all over again. Discovered one of the rear tires had been patched once I had them removed from the wheels. Still held air just fine. Price has been adjusted to reflect. Get this stuff outta here please.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 02-28-2018, 06:50 AM   #4
g14novak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
g14novak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Are these located in TX or FL?
g14novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:46 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Wheels have been SOLD!!!

Tires still available and taking up space!
Cameron