Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2016, 03:38 PM   #421
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
ghost_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
At least I will be able to bitch about the elected candidate.

go listen to how she doesn't understand where to get the money for wiping student debt.... john oliver cut her ass up...
I like John Oliver but no candidate knows how everything works,thats why they have staff. Also his only other opinion on her was that she made bad music.[/QUOTE]
ghost_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM   #422
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
If anyone thinks they are owed shit in this life,well you got anotha thing coming....

And please stop saying well back then you could survive off minimum wage and now you cant... heres some help, if you feel youre worth 100k a year job then prove to an employer that you have the skill set to do so..

Personal accountability is a dying breed these days. You either put in the work with the freedom to choose your education path or you settle whats attainable at your skill level without it.

Is the "system" rigged? Sure thats life, you want to change that? This is one of the few countries that you can by getting into office with the right background.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:11 AM   #423
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Which is exactly why I've been studying my ass off for a certification that could double my yearly income. Take it Monday. Pass it, and I could have a new job before the end of the year.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:10 AM   #424
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Which is exactly why I've been studying my ass off for a certification that could double my yearly income. Take it Monday. Pass it, and I could have a new job before the end of the year.

My wife works for one of the worlds largest consulting firms. She was making k money for a while, applied for a real estate consulting roll that would double her salary. But they told her company policy was consultants have to have a BA and she only had an Associates.

Instead of pissing and moaning about it, she went back to school and got it. We also had our second child at that time. Less than 2 years later they moved her up and doubled her salary. She's amazing at her career and less than 2 years later her salary doubled again. Less than 2 years after that her income doubled again and she's in Management. Oh AND we had another kid. She's anticipating in less than 2 years she'll be in the companies second to highest level. She meets with CEOs and CFOs of some of the biggest companies in the world and gets them to follow her plans. It's nothing short of fucking amazing.

It not about where you grew up, how you grew up, what type of genitalia you have or the color of your skin. Life is what you make it. Some people get it handed to them and others have to work their ass off for it. But you CAN work for it in America.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:51 AM   #425
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Less than 2 years later they moved her up and doubled her salary. She's amazing at her career and less than 2 years later her salary doubled again. Less than 2 years after that her income doubled again and she's in Management. Oh AND we had another kid. She's anticipating in less than 2 years she'll be in the companies second to highest level. She meets with CEOs and CFOs of some of the biggest companies in the world and gets them to follow her plans. It's nothing short of fucking amazing.
thats a lot of salary doubling.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:53 AM   #426
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Why hasn't the government doubled MY salary?!
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 06:27 PM   #427
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
thats a lot of salary doubling.
Exactly... wonder who paid for that schooling
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 04:46 AM   #428
jumboflan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jumboflan has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well this is pretty typical behaviour during election time! Lol! My personal conversation with my friends pretty much sum up everything in this thread!people making fun of trump! People making fun of Hillary Clinton! I just want the election over! So my friend won't indoctrinate me with his beliefs! I'm sick of the 8am texts debating this shit and that! K so what if Donald Trump builds a wall! He won't it's too infeasible! Money will not be taxed leaving us to Mexico! He isn't getting money from the Mexican president(5-10billion). Hillary isn't that bad for having private email server! Hell I want one too! She isn't the devil or Satan like the press is calling her campaign manager! Donald Trump didn't sexually assaulted women! It's a setup! They Hillary side are probably paying those women to accuse him!
Old 11-06-2016, 04:58 AM   #429
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
The issue isn't that she had a private email server. I don't give a shit about the server. The problem is that it was used to transmit unsecured, government communications, which at least 5 foreign entities gained access to, then she tried to cover it up...poorly.
Infosec is part of what I do for a living, so I can't ignore it. Nor refuse to.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:08 AM   #430
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
Exactly... wonder who paid for that schooling
Ummm, we are.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:10 AM   #431
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
My wife works for one of the worlds largest consulting firms. She was making k money for a while, applied for a real estate consulting roll that would double her salary. But they told her company policy was consultants have to have a BA and she only had an Associates.

Instead of pissing and moaning about it, she went back to school and got it. We also had our second child at that time. Less than 2 years later they moved her up and doubled her salary. She's amazing at her career and less than 2 years later her salary doubled again. Less than 2 years after that her income doubled again and she's in Management. Oh AND we had another kid. She's anticipating in less than 2 years she'll be in the companies second to highest level. She meets with CEOs and CFOs of some of the biggest companies in the world and gets them to follow her plans. It's nothing short of fucking amazing.

It not about where you grew up, how you grew up, what type of genitalia you have or the color of your skin. Life is what you make it. Some people get it handed to them and others have to work their ass off for it. But you CAN work for it in America.
obviously it was also "who you know" that played a part in that.
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 07:07 AM   #432
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
obviously it was also "who you know" that played a part in that.
She actually didn't know anyone at the company before getting hired by them.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:15 PM   #433
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:35 PM   #434
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I'm not celebrating shit yet.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:51 PM   #435
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
My god was anyone expecting this?!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:00 PM   #436
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
My god was anyone expecting this?!
No. No. No.

MY state, WI hasn't gone Red since Regan.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:03 PM   #437
roninwon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
roninwon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to roninwon Send a message via Yahoo to roninwon
Heard Canada's immagration website crashed. Sorry y'all broke guys won't be heading up there.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:19 PM   #438
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
No. No. No.

MY state, WI hasn't gone Red since Regan.
The american revolution has begun
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:21 PM   #439
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

What surprised me was the number of people I saw voting. I've never seen my polling place that packed.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:21 AM   #440
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
at least the marijuanas are legal here now i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 11-09-2016, 01:22 AM   #441
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2016, 01:30 AM   #442
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Cubs win the World Series. Trump wins the Presidency. Can this year get any more historical?
Old 11-09-2016, 01:42 AM   #443
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
iq levels in america have hit a historic all-time low?
Old 11-09-2016, 02:40 AM   #444
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Considering the majority were able to see through the overwhelming media manipulation I'm actually proud. The only people I see whining about the results are people I've never considered that bright to begin with.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 03:18 AM   #445
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Considering the majority were able to see through the overwhelming media manipulation I'm actually proud. The only people I see whining about the results are people I've never considered that bright to begin with.
That about sums up the election

I think the people that label themselves dems will come to find that people you CAN label republican/conservative aren't the boogie man. His speech was awesome, his presidency actually isn't unheard of, he has a lot of eyes on him and we'll see if he can do what he says he wants to if he can get the support.

Incredible the hypocritical trump naysayers already that were so ready for tolerance and unity, but probably will never be tolerant so long as the tables aren't turned how they want em.

And a special thanks to the AZ voters that voted to make everything more expensive by raising minimum wage to $12
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 03:21 AM   #446
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Lol you think he's going to bring back jobs

Im interested in seeing his secret plans unfold
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:27 AM   #447
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Typical.

More like the level of Americans tired of Washington bullshit is at a all-time high.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:55 AM   #448
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Fuck man.

How did this shit happen....

I woke up and looked at the shit and instantly feel like I got partnered up with the kid who does no work in school and the project due tomorrow... fuck man
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:46 AM   #449
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dude, today is a historic victory for memes.

I never thought he could do it, i regret not voting. I did spread memes though, that kinda counts right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:22 AM   #450
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
Fuck man.

How did this shit happen....

I woke up and looked at the shit and instantly feel like I got partnered up with the kid who does no work in school and the project due tomorrow... fuck man
People are fed up with corrupt Washington. No one embodied that more than Hilary. She was a horrible candidate with an unlikable personality. She was not Obama in a pants suite. The people spoke and now it's time to come TOGETHER. Obama had a chance to unit this country but failed and left us more divisive than we've been since the Civil War.

Time to move on and see what an outsider can do.

Let's blow up that tax code President Trump!!!