Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 12:21 PM   #1201
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Corbic, can you provide a step-by-step instruction book for those of us who have yet to achieve your level of enlightenment?

I need to know how I can research about Obama being the worst President in your lifetime. Can you link me to OANN, Breitbart, or The Patriot Post so I can research Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W, Obama, and Trump? Also, if you have anything from the English-language Sputnik, that'd work.

Is everyone who's a Never-Trumper a genderqueer pansexual antifa BLM looter? Do you really think that everyone who dislikes Trump is an abortion-loving child-changer?

If Trump loves this country, and Kamala doesn't love this country, why did Trump and Ivanka both give money to her campaign in 2014? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...kamala-harris/ and if you think Snopes is biased, go ahead and search here: http://powersearch.sos.ca.gov/advanced.php

Oh, Trump also donated to Gavin Newsom's 2010 gubernatorial run and Jerry Brown's 2006 bid for AG. They're both evil libs!

BLM supporters are also people like Dolly Parton. People who support the movement are people like me, who believe that we start with the most grievous wound America has and go from there.

24% of male black respondents approved of Trump- and 72% disapproved. That's 3:1 disapproval, a failing grade in anyone's book. Also from that same article, the BlackPAC survey shows that 77% of respondents think Trump is a racist.

Hating Trump is easy- just listen to him talk and compare him to other world leaders. Compare his diction and syntax to Obama (or W or Clinton). We haven't had anyone so monumentally idiotic in the White House since Simple Ron.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2020, 12:49 PM   #1202
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
If Trump donates to her, and you hate trump, why would you vote for her? You make zero sense. Actually if there was a scale, youd be making negative sense.
No. Just stop.
Old 08-14-2020, 12:50 PM   #1203
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Corbic, can you provide a step-by-step instruction book for those of us who have yet to achieve your level of enlightenment?

I need to know how I can research about Obama being the worst President in your lifetime. Can you link me to OANN, Breitbart, or The Patriot Post so I can research Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W, Obama, and Trump? Also, if you have anything from the English-language Sputnik, that'd work.

Is everyone who's a Never-Trumper a genderqueer pansexual antifa BLM looter? Do you really think that everyone who dislikes Trump is an abortion-loving child-changer?

If Trump loves this country, and Kamala doesn't love this country, why did Trump and Ivanka both give money to her campaign in 2014? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...kamala-harris/ and if you think Snopes is biased, go ahead and search here: http://powersearch.sos.ca.gov/advanced.php

Oh, Trump also donated to Gavin Newsom's 2010 gubernatorial run and Jerry Brown's 2006 bid for AG. They're both evil libs!

BLM supporters are also people like Dolly Parton. People who support the movement are people like me, who believe that we start with the most grievous wound America has and go from there.

24% of male black respondents approved of Trump- and 72% disapproved. That's 3:1 disapproval, a failing grade in anyone's book. Also from that same article, the BlackPAC survey shows that 77% of respondents think Trump is a racist.

Hating Trump is easy- just listen to him talk and compare him to other world leaders. Compare his diction and syntax to Obama (or W or Clinton). We haven't had anyone so monumentally idiotic in the White House since Simple Ron.
Talk your shit sir.

Glad there is still people on here with a basic moral compass of understanding.

Literally you don't even need any sources to realize how bad Trump is just hear him speak, read his own twitter, or just listen to his supporters.
Old 08-14-2020, 12:56 PM   #1204
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
If Trump donates to her, and you hate trump, why would you vote for her? You make zero sense. Actually if there was a scale, youd be making negative sense.
No. Just stop.
He's simply proving the point of Trumps hypocrisy.

Bashing someone that you once supported kind of takes away your credibility. If she's so bad why was he supporting her. Trumps argument against her in that sense = NULL and VOID

AND Corbic, i'm not ignoring you... I realize we disagree on news sources, and beliefs which is fine everyone can have there opinion.

I'm pointing out what I have experienced in this country under his presidency and what I have observed coming directly out of his own mouth or personal actions.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:04 PM   #1205
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Talk your shit sir.

Glad there is still people on here with a basic moral compass of understanding.

Literally you don't even need any sources to realize how bad Trump is just hear him speak, read his own twitter, or just listen to his supporters.
i dont give a fuck about that...if ur gonna elect a president by how he handles his twitter account, your a fucking moron. From how uve presented yourself seems "legit"
Old 08-14-2020, 01:23 PM   #1206
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
i dont give a fuck about that...if ur gonna elect a president by how he handles his twitter account, your a fucking moron. From how uve presented yourself seems "legit"
The average american can get hired & fired due to social media. And you think its moronic to seek that the man responsible for running our nation who holds the most powerful job in the nation to handle his social media influence responsibly???

That's sad but not surprising, I always thought most of his supporters are out of touch with today's reality.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:50 PM   #1207
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Being hired and fired over social media is moronic too. Its only a problem because people like you dig politics up into every other aspect of life
Old 08-14-2020, 01:57 PM   #1208
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Being hired and fired over social media is moronic too. Its only a problem because people like you dig politics up into every other aspect of life

We agree..im shocked
Old 08-14-2020, 04:02 PM   #1209
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
That's sad but not surprising, I always thought most of his supporters are out of touch with today's reality.
Out of touch with reality? You dumb motherfuckers want to defund our police and take our guns away. in what reality do you think that would be okay in lol I mean... "CMON MAN" - Joe Biden
Old 08-14-2020, 05:13 PM   #1210
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
In a delicious turn of whataboutism and specious argumentation, I'm going to again throw out that Trump supported Kamala Harris.

The same Kamala Harris who, in 2010, was given a 7% pro-gun voting record by the NRA. She hadn't gotten better by 2014, and here he was, a silver-spoon real estate mogul, giving thousands of dollars to her campaign. A campaign where a known position was gun control.

The beauty of our government is that it feeds itself. The bad news is that it's the Human Centipede.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:34 PM   #1211
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
In a delicious turn of whataboutism and specious argumentation, I'm going to again throw out that Trump supported Kamala Harris.

The same Kamala Harris who, in 2010, was given a 7% pro-gun voting record by the NRA. She hadn't gotten better by 2014, and here he was, a silver-spoon real estate mogul, giving thousands of dollars to her campaign. A campaign where a known position was gun control.

The beauty of our government is that it feeds itself. The bad news is that it's the Human Centipede.

Okay, but shes on the other team....whats a man todo?

But look on the bright side.. her and biden get along...oh wait
Old 08-14-2020, 05:40 PM   #1212
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You realize trump banned bump stocks with an EO right? Who gives a shit about a measly few thousand dollars from one tough on crime/ anti-2A democrat to another. Are you trolling?
Old 08-14-2020, 10:13 PM   #1213
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Travel, read, listen to all arguments, trust in logic, science and God. Study history from all view points. Learn to spot propaganda.

Quote:
Same can be said for your idiotic comments about a Trump. The difference is we can go and highlight actual global and economic policies that negatively impacted America and endless lies and false hopes from Obama.

The fact that according to you and LBGIT that America is this awful racist shit show indicates Obama did nothing. What happen to all that Hope and Change? How is it we had Bush but no Pantifa or BLM. The we get Obama and suddenly the streets are full of shrieking commies in burning shit down.... But you want to blame Trump for that...

The pussy hat brigade is out demanding to burn the Whitehouse down a d cut Trump's head off literally a few weeks after the guy takes office. They are shrieking he's destroyed women's rights.... Um, fuck how? The dude didn't get his DVR setup yet.

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:

Wait... You mean Trump.... Who is a real estate tycoon with billions of dollars invested in California.... In a heavily regulated licensed industry notorious for palm greasing and corruption.... Had to pay to play?

GTFO

Next your going to me that like he knew the Clinton's and donated to Republicans as well...

Or that he even made this a part of his campaign, that after 30 of dealing with corrupt selfish politicians he wanted to drain the swamp and the RINOs and DNC shit themselves...

Trump gave them assholes money to get shit built and make himself a fortune. A better question is if "Trump is Worse than Hitler" why did those people take his money, give him favors and suck us fucking dick?

Quote:
BLM supporters are also people like Dolly Parton.
And Dolly is a piece of shit. What's your point?
Idiot celebrities and dumbass suburban house wives posting black squares of Facebook and I'll informed twats trying to rack up the woke points and show how virtuous they are.

BLM is a terrorist organization that wants communism. It has nothing to do with improving back communities or stopping crime.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ?villages? that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

Quote:
People who support the movement are people like me, who believe that we start with the most grievous wound America has and go from there.
Taxes?

Quote:
24% of male black respondents approved of Trump- and 72% disapproved. That's 3:1 disapproval, a failing grade in anyone's book.
Again homie, crack a history book. Look at past GOP presidents and candidates that had maybe a 3-4% approval from black men. That's an 800% increase.

Quote:
Also from that same article, the BlackPAC survey shows that 77% of respondents think Trump is a racist.
Soooo 77% of respondents are retarded?

Quote:
Yup, so stupid he became a billionaire and stole the election from your prom queen. Sorry your that superficial that looks and syntax are all that matter.
Old 08-14-2020, 10:16 PM   #1214
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

And what? Again, Trump as a business man, donated to both parties to grease palms to make money. If he's as awful and vile as everyone claims, why are they taking his money to help.him get richer?

I've also highlighted 4 years ago that Trump was never a 2A supporter and even made comments back in the 80's supporting the ban of automatic weapons.
Old 08-15-2020, 06:34 AM   #1215
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
trust in logic, science and God.

Quote:
The fact that according to you and LBGIT that America is this awful racist shit show indicates Obama did nothing.
The fact that you consistently resort to using what people do in their bedrooms -or who they love- as an insult, shows exactly what kind of person you are.
Old 08-15-2020, 07:38 AM   #1216
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post

The fact that you consistently resort to using what people do in their bedrooms -or who they love- as an insult, shows exactly what kind of person you are.
Reeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-15-2020, 10:16 AM   #1217
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

First, let me preface this with something that should be extremely clear by my posts on the front page of this subforum: I am not a Democrat or a Republican. I have no dog in that fight. I care only about how free we can get within the confines of our establishment. I distrust and despise our government as it sits.

Corbic, again, you're not providing documentation to back up your claims. I trust in logic and science, I don't need god. God plays no role in our secular government.

You say "learn to spot propaganda," and yet you parrot it. You say to use logic, yet you're willing to forego it when it hurts ya boi. That's... not very logical.

I claim Trump is an idiot- anyone can access hundreds of tweets and thousands of spoken words that show his intelligence level is sub-optimal for a head of state. His eloquence is matched only by the fit of his suit.

I claim Trump is a hypocrite, so you tell me he comes from an industry notorious for palm greasing and corruption. Was he the only clean developer? If so, how? If he greased palms and furthered corruption, was that not pissing into the swamp? Or was he gathering intel, sneakily finding all the holes that needed plugging?

Why is Dolly Parton a piece of shit? What has she done to be called that? Are you talking about her infidelity, or is the fact that she supports the lgbtq community and BLM enough to be a piece of shit? You gonna back it up or is this one that god is gonna decide for you? "Oh lord, guide mine fingers so that they may cast aspersions upon thine enemies. Smite them, oh lord."

BLM, as an organization, has some reprehensible aspects. It also has some aspects that would be and should be considered aspirational:
"By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives."

"Every day, we recommit to healing ourselves and each other, and to co-creating alongside comrades, allies, and family a culture where each person feels seen, heard, and supported.

We acknowledge, respect, and celebrate differences and commonalities.

We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people
."

I dunno dude. That sounds pretty fucking good to me. It sounds like a message I'd like to broadcast to all my friends. It also sounds an awful lot like "black lives matter and, by extension, all lives matter."

The most grievous wound America has right now is how it treats minorities- its poor, its POC, its ex-cons. If we start with black America, we start with places like Selma, Alabama and Baltimore, Maryland. We start with places that the rest of America has forgotten- places where businesses have moved, where jobs no longer exist, where the social net has worn through, where welfare hasn't addressed root issues, where people get out of prison not reformed but hardened, where rampant drug use and addiction is met with jail time, not rehab, where education plummets and craters. We need to address those areas, make them whole again. That means massive overhauls of welfare, of business taxation, of healthcare, of the judicial system. Immense issues of the utmost importance that are being constantly downplayed and complained about. Immense issues that the Dems and Republicans don't agree about and that most of their voters just don't truly care about, so they're not addressed.

Regarding surveys, there we go again, cherry-picking numbers. The ones that support Cheeto are true and laudable, the ones that don't are "retarded." Where's the logic in that? Oh logic, where art thou?

Y'all act like Cheeto's some sort of self-made man. Like he's someone to look up to. Acts more like someone to look down on.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:57 AM   #1218
S14rebuild
BANNED

"CHEETO" thats Mr.President to you boy. Has achieved more then u could ever imagine but here you are sayn to look down on him....your all upside down
Old 08-15-2020, 06:50 PM   #1219
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
First, let me preface this with something that should be extremely clear by my posts on the front page of this subforum: I am not a Democrat or a Republican. I have no dog in that fight. I care only about how free we can get within the confines of our establishment. I distrust and despise our government as it sits.
But your cool with people torching businesses, trashing cars, blocking highways...

Quote:
Corbic, again, you're not providing documentation to back up your claims.
What claim are you talking about?

Quote:
I trust in logic and science, I don't need god. God plays no role in our secular government.
God is the fundamental basis of our government. If you don't understand that, you don't understand why America is the way it is compared to the Soviets or Communist Chinese.

Your very human rights and endowed by God, not by a man with a gun or a piece of paper or a president. By God.

The founders, and pretty much everyone up until the 1990's was extremely religious. They did not build an atheist country or one under the premise that religion, christianity and God are a bunch of cute hookum. It was very real and very important to them.

"separation of church and state" is just that. Unlike England which mandated all citizens be members of the English Church and pay dues, or other counties with government offices so intertwined with the Catholic Church that the Vatican practically had veto power... We built something very different.

Also, unlike many imperium or dictatorships,
supreme ultimate power doesn't lie with the ruler.

Quote:
You say "learn to spot propaganda," and yet you parrot it. You say to use logic, yet you're willing to forego it when it hurts ya boi. That's... not very logical.
Cite an example. You asked how to develop yourself, I gave examples.

Quote:
I claim Trump is an idiot- anyone can access hundreds of tweets and thousands of spoken words that show his intelligence level is sub-optimal for a head of state. His eloquence is matched only by the fit of his suit.
Again, idiotic NPC rhetoric.

Please cite what is "optimum" intelligence for POTUS. Should we have a minimum criteria? Do you think Joe Biden meets that threshold?

Your argument is purely based on esthetics. You don't like how he looks and sounds, so he's an idiot.

I work with plenty of Indians who are fucking engineering geniuses. Like legit mind blowing. If I took your approach, they would all be considered low functioning retards since they have heavy accents, terrible english grammar and bizzare sense of fashion. Don't even get me started on their humor.

Quote:
I claim Trump is a hypocrite, so you tell me he comes from an industry notorious for palm greasing and corruption. Was he the only clean developer? If so, how? If he greased palms and furthered corruption, was that not pissing into the swamp? Or was he gathering intel, sneakily finding all the holes that needed plugging?
So Trump is a hypocrite because Kamala and Joe are part of an oligarchy that extorts business owners and industrials for camping donations by leveraging political power....

Quote:
Why is Dolly Parton a piece of shit? What has she done to be called that? Are you talking about her infidelity, or is the fact that she supports the lgbtq community and BLM enough to be a piece of shit? You gonna back it up or is this one that god is gonna decide for you? "Oh lord, guide mine fingers so that they may cast aspersions upon thine enemies. Smite them, oh lord."
Why'd you name drop her like it had any significance on this conversation?

Quote:
BLM, as an organization, has some reprehensible aspects
It also has some aspects that would be and should be considered aspirational:
"By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives."

"Every day, we recommit to healing ourselves and each other, and to co-creating alongside comrades, allies, and family a culture where each person feels seen, heard, and supported.

We acknowledge, respect, and celebrate differences and commonalities.

We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people
."

I dunno dude. That sounds pretty fucking good to me. It sounds like a message I'd like to broadcast to all my friends. It also sounds an awful lot like "black lives matter and, by extension, all lives matter."
So just so where clear.

Because BLM posts some rosey propaganda fluff your willing to over look their actions of sanctioned riots, murder, assaults, looting and lawlessness..

But Trump shares a rude meme or wears a frumpy suit and you refuse to accept his positive actions and goals....

https://youtu.be/XzZLlsxNcpE

Quote:
The most grievous wound America has right now is how it treats minorities- its poor, its POC, its ex-cons. If we start with black America, we start with places like Selma, Alabama and Baltimore, Maryland. We start with places that the rest of America has forgotten- places where businesses have moved, where jobs no longer exist, where the social net has worn through, where welfare hasn't addressed root issues, where people get out of prison not reformed but hardened, where rampant drug use and addiction is met with jail time, not rehab, where education plummets and craters. We need to address those areas, make them whole again. That means massive overhauls of welfare, of business taxation, of healthcare, of the judicial system. Immense issues of the utmost importance that are being constantly downplayed and complained about. Immense issues that the Dems and Republicans don't agree about and that most of their voters just don't truly care about, so they're not addressed.
Yeah, no.

Baltimore? Your gonna lay that DNC shit show on the table and blame. Trump, Republicans and whites? The FUBU city?

Why do "we" need to make them whole again? Why don't "they" vote for actual fucking change instead.

Wanna fix that rat nest? Fire every single government employee and replace them with people hired exclusively on merit and not a single iota given toward race, diversity or inclusion.

Make school 12 months a year, 9hrs a day and privatize it with a tier system that forces students to compete. End all wealth fare and force people to take crappy clean up jobs in order to collect assistance.

Regarding surveys, there we go again, cherry-picking numbers. The ones that support Cheeto are true and laudable, the ones that don't are "retarded." Where's the logic in that? Oh logic, where art thou?[/QUOTE]

I didn't cherry pick anything. You tried to discredited the fact that a record number of black men have been red pilled and support Trump by saying the majority disapprove of him.

Your failing to understand the significance of what you are looking at.

The DNC is the black communities enemy, not Trump, not "White America", not the police and not the GOP.

I highlighted above, BLM is actively advocating dismantling of the nuclear family. They are calling it "European" even those it's origins is found across the world throughout history as the foundation of success.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0674532600..._F9hoFb439PMDA

Quote:
Y'all act like Cheeto's some sort of self-made man. Like he's someone to look up to. Acts more like someone to look down on.
Um, he is a self made man.

The dude basically started off with a few hundred grand, a building and became a billionaire, house hold name, one of the most famous businessmen in the world and oh.. Fucking President of the United States.

Sure, many ventures he invested in failed, also, many exploded. He was one of the first to foresaw the rise of urban real estate markets. He fucking LOVES this country. He LOVES New York and Chicago. He spent billions there investing in real estate, brining in business and jobs.

He is the embodiment of the American dream. His father, Fred, worked as a butcher at age ten, took night classes learning to become a carpenter. Worked as a lumber boy on construction sites and eventually got a loan to build a grocery store.

But yes, all of Trump's success is from being a white privileged male and a bumbling moron.
Old 08-15-2020, 06:53 PM   #1220
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://youtu.be/u_ktRTWMX3M

Some ya'll lazy fucks need to watch this and realize if you want to get ahead in this world you need to work +100hrs a week.

YOU are the spoiled privileged ones if you think working 30hrs a week at Costco or a Starbucks entitles you to a $500k downtown apartment and brand new Tesla.
Old 08-15-2020, 07:56 PM   #1221
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Does anyone here believe in systematic racism?

Or do you guys think that’s another figment of imagination.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:55 PM   #1222
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
bizzare sense of fashion. Don't even get me started on their humor.
this I must know! would you be willing to give specific visual examples?

the humor is pretty great
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...d%26amp%3Dtrue
Old 08-16-2020, 12:27 AM   #1223
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Or do you guys think that?s another figment of imagination.
Is that a joke, asking for a friend.
Old 08-16-2020, 06:14 AM   #1224
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

Lmfao... go a head, show me what law is set/made that is racist in todays government......
Old 08-16-2020, 11:06 AM   #1225
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
But your cool with people torching businesses, trashing cars, blocking highways...

Response: Show me where I've said that once. Please tell me you're not using the "one bad apple" argument or I'ma upscale that motherfucker all the way to Pennsylvania Avenue.

What claim are you talking about?

Response: "Obama was the worst president in our lifetimes."

God is the fundamental basis of our government. If you don't understand that, you don't understand why America is the way it is compared to the Soviets or Communist Chinese.

Response: Where in the Constitution are you finding this? Where in the Bill of Rights? In the Declaration of Independence? God is not the fundamental basis of our government, or it would be mentioned.

Your very human rights and endowed by God, not by a man with a gun or a piece of paper or a president. By God.

Response: They are endowed by virtue of being born. That was one of the reasons why the US was considered free-er than other countries, the understanding of negative rights. Our rights come with birth, they aren't granted by government.

Cite an example. You asked how to develop yourself, I gave examples.

Response: You consider a positive poll truth and a negative poll "retarded." Why? It is illogical to reject things on their face, without rationale behind the rejection. You agreed with the statement that "everyone who is a Never-Trumper is a genderqueer pansexual antifa BLM looter." Logicify that statement.

Again, idiotic NPC rhetoric.

Please cite what is "optimum" intelligence for POTUS. Should we have a minimum criteria? Do you think Joe Biden meets that threshold?

Your argument is purely based on esthetics. You don't like how he looks and sounds, so he's an idiot.

I don't have a citation for "optimum" intelligence. I know what sub-optimal intelligence is when it comes to business or politics, and it's having the vocabulary of a third-grader. It's not being smart enough to properly read and interpret graphs.

Part of our world, like it or not, is founded on how people look and how people talk. Our president is our face to the world, and has to make us look good.

So Trump is a hypocrite because Kamala and Joe are part of an oligarchy that extorts business owners and industrials for camping donations by leveraging political power....

Do you understand what an oligarchy is? Do you think all politicians are part of the oligarchy, or only the ones you dislike?

Why'd you name drop her like it had any significance on this conversation?

Because I knew you'd have nothing to say. I knew your anti-BLM switch would be flipped and you'd just "uh uh piece of shit uh uh."

So just so where clear.

Because BLM posts some rosey propaganda fluff your willing to over look their actions of sanctioned riots, murder, assaults, looting and lawlessness..

Just so we're clear, you have proof that BLM has sanctioned riots, murder, assaults, looting, and lawlessness? Where are your bona fides, homes?

But Trump shares a rude meme or wears a frumpy suit and you refuse to accept his positive actions and goals....

Yeah, no.

Baltimore? Your gonna lay that DNC shit show on the table and blame. Trump, Republicans and whites? The FUBU city?

Why do "we" need to make them whole again? Why don't "they" vote for actual fucking change instead.

If you love your country, you want to make it better. It's not us and them, btw. They're our countrymen, our fellow citizens. When do you have time to research your candidates when you're working two jobs and raising two kids?

Wanna fix that rat nest? Fire every single government employee and replace them with people hired exclusively on merit and not a single iota given toward race, diversity or inclusion.

What's your interim plan? How do you want to implement that system with the labor pool available? What's the transition period? You can't just click your heels and enact change, Dorothy.

Make school 12 months a year, 9hrs a day and privatize it with a tier system that forces students to compete. End all wealth fare and force people to take crappy clean up jobs in order to collect assistance.

You're kidding, right? Only someone with zero understanding of children's development would want 12-month school years. What is this, Dickensian England? For shits and giggles, let's replace one school day a week with a "manual labor day" so they learn how to toughen up and pay for their own schooling!

You want to end welfare and replace it with menial labor. Do you know where menial labor gets a country? Nowhere, just like handing out a check just for existing. I guess it would be a prettier lack of forward progress.

I didn't cherry pick anything. You tried to discredited the fact that a record number of black men have been red pilled and support Trump by saying the majority disapprove of him.

Your failing to understand the significance of what you are looking at.

How did you not cherry pick, again? What were the polling numbers and margins of error? Were they similar to or administered by previous polls? Are you sure? I framed numbers differently than you did. $1750 is $250 more than $1500 or $250 less than $2000.

The DNC is the black communities enemy, not Trump, not "White America", not the police and not the GOP.

All of the above are enemies. All of the above are allies. Government is ineffectual as it sits. The DNC, Trump, white America, the police, and the GOP all need work- and badly. You can fix Trump by dumping Trump.

I highlighted above, BLM is actively advocating dismantling of the nuclear family. They are calling it "European" even those it's origins is found across the world throughout history as the foundation of success.

They're advocating community ownership of parenting issues, of scheduling conflicts, of the only jobs available being the only jobs available and that sometimes, your neighbors need to be counted on like family.

Um, he is a self made man.

The dude basically started off with a few hundred grand, a building and became a billionaire, house hold name, one of the most famous businessmen in the world and oh.. Fucking President of the United States.

He "basically" started off with a "few hundred grand" and a "building." Those are some gold-ass bootstraps. Hell, he could afford to pay someone to put on his boots for him where he fucking started. Shit, just like Drake he started from the bottom. I never knew.

Sure, many ventures he invested in failed, also, many exploded. He was one of the first to foresaw the rise of urban real estate markets. He fucking LOVES this country. He LOVES New York and Chicago. He spent billions there investing in real estate, brining in business and jobs.

You're shitting me, right? He was "one of the first to foresee the rise of urban real estate markets?" How the fuck could you miss it if the rich are getting richer? "Local man sees tracks, hears horn, foresees train."

He is the embodiment of the American dream. His father, Fred, worked as a butcher at age ten, took night classes learning to become a carpenter. Worked as a lumber boy on construction sites and eventually got a loan to build a grocery store.

Sure sounds like Fred lived the dream and Donnie just benefited, eh?

But yes, all of Trump's success is from being a white privileged male and a bumbling moron.
I'm not writing this for you. I'm writing this for the fence-sitters. You're a True Believer, there is no changing your mind.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:57 AM   #1226
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Old 08-16-2020, 01:33 PM   #1227
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm not writing this for you. I'm writing this for the fence-sitters. You're a True Believer, there is no changing your mind.
Love how you just dance around everything. I give you a 9/10 in metal gymnastics.
Old 08-17-2020, 06:27 AM   #1228
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/new-...return-2280439

Hmmm...

Take their guns...

Delay their elections...
Old 08-17-2020, 09:03 AM   #1229
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

How did Obuma become president? How did Oprah Winfrey become a billionaire? How are we paying all these entertainers and athletes millions of dollars? everyone has an equal chance to achieve the American dream. Stop making shit up.
Old 08-17-2020, 10:34 AM   #1230
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

Quote:
Is that a joke, asking for a friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Lmfao... go a head, show me what law is set/made that is racist in todays government......
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
How did Obuma become president? How did Oprah Winfrey become a billionaire? How are we paying all these entertainers and athletes millions of dollars? everyone has an equal chance to achieve the American dream. Stop making shit up.
You guys proved my point perfectly, that was all I needed to know.

Quoting this, so any sensible person can see who trump supporters really are.

I just wanted it to come from directly from your own mouths.

Thank You.