Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 03:51 PM   #1
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Simone is for sale 14K as is... (No flexibility)

I will make this even shorter since reading is really hard.

NO TRADES, NO OBO, CASH IS KING, BUT OBO CASH IS FOR PLEBS WHO DON'T HAVE IT AND CANT BUY THIS CAR. KINDLY HIT YOUR BACK BUTTON.

I am asking simply for money in trade of a car, I am not asking for your opinions on what needs to be done with the car, what you think it's worth (not that you had the money to spend anyway, but keep dreaming), etc.

As it stands, the car's really only 2 issues as far as I know are the passenger side window amp is dead and I've been too lazy to replace it. And the dressing that holds the shift boot is broken and there is no shift boot. The interior is an 7/10. Again these are all things I think if they bother a new owner or not they will make it a point to fix it. Also the odometer or oem temp sensor don't work in this car. That is why I have a temp sensor in the steering column, the odo has never worked since I bought the car, it's not required for it to work as long as I mentioned that before you bought it. I have run into 0 issues "smogging" the car over the years with only 75k recorded.

The car is currently registered as non operational, if you need me to handle smog for you I will shave that off of my profit with a 500 dollar non refundable deposit. If you do not have the remaining 13500 for the car after registering and smogging it, your 500 is forfeit and someone else will enjoy your charity.

There are other nagging issues I imagine exist, but are all nonsensical and do not hamper operation of the vehicle.

I feel that the pictures I originally posted do not illustrate exactly why this car is 14k.

When I bought the car it used to have a sunroof that the previous owner decided to have filled "professionally"

They also had a kouki conversion put on the car... "professionally"

They also had the fenders pulled "professionally"

I bought a brand new roof panel from nissan and replaced it.

I put a non fucked up core support on the car and also made the top half removable so it would be easier to work on the engine, harness, or just pull the motor out in general.

Oem antenna hole shaved and filled, overfender antenna hole filled.

Those open rear tubs, we cut that shit out and filled it.

Now the car doesn't have water getting in the rear quarters in the rain and doesn't smell like moldy assholes.

The motor is capable of retaining air conditioning for whomever cares to reinstall all of that stuff. The electronics are also in place and I removed everything irrelevant to the current motor set from the oem wiring.

Oh I installed this, and it all works.

My car was prepped and painted by my brother, all parts have been painted by him or Richard Rabe since.

The paint to this DATE is still in this condition.

and I had the skirts and fenders, and hood all repainted when the rear overs got done.

While this is totally not practical you can shove the wheels in the rear fenders without a problem. I do not have the car at this height any longer as it was stupid.

The famous faded kouki tails were refreshed by Richard Rabe. The ambers were also made candy red.

The engins as it currently sits.

Run's just fine in blistering hot temperatures (before the bn fenders went on)

Complete sleeper status, even if you manage to destroy the bumper, nobody will know it's turbo charged if you're worried about the police, boost response is amazing with the s15 BB T28.

If this is too much car for yourself and your wallet, thanks for looking. But please don't shit up my thread.

Mods are best to my knowledge. (I made this in 2011 so I apologize if my memory is a bit foggy lol) All of my parts are authentic, not copies(you know, the stuff everyone on this website puts on their 4500 dollar clean s14's from florida.)

Quote:
EXTERIOR

Aero
Ganador Sideview Mirrors
Vertex Lang Aero (Front & Rear Bumpers/Side Skirts/Canards)
Garage S bonnet (not a replica, legit)
Chargespeed 50mm rear fenders (authentic)
BN Sports 30mm front fenders (authentic)
Paint is Nissan Magnetic Black (G41) with a Moss & Jade Green Pearl added.
Miscellaneous
OEM Roof Skin Replacement
Rear Fender Pull/Tubbed
Antenna Shaved
Nissan OEM Window Visors *
Kouki Front End Conversion
Removable Upper Core Support Conversion
Aerocatch Hood latches w/ locks
Circuit Sports Clear Turn Markers

Wheels
Weds Kranze LXZ Lo Disk (concave faces)
Front: 18x10 -3
Rear: 18x11 -7

Tires
Yokohama S Drives
F: 265/35/18
R: 275/35/18
I have a spare set of 225's in the trunk of the car that were previously on the front. One issue I had moving to 265's up front is full lock, the tires will catch on the oem tubs, I originally wanted to tub the car. I just never got around to it. You can throw the 225's back on and go on about your life or a smaller size. The tires are fairly cheap and in my experience have worked great in rain and spirited driving.

Project Kics r40 lug nuts are on here too, whoopsies.

Suspension
JIC Magic
FLT-A2 Fully Adjustable Coil-Overs
Front Strut Tower Bar
Rear Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Brace
SPL Solid Subframe Mounts
SPL Ti Rear Toe Arms
SPL Ti Rear Traction Arms
SPL Ti Rear Upper Camber Arms

Brakes
Wilwood
4 Piston Caliper Kit
13” Slotted Rotors
Rotor Hubs
Hawk Brake Pads

INTERIOR
Greddy Turbo Timer (not installed anymore but I can throw it back in.)
Nissan Digital Climate Control
Engine Bay Fusebox Relocated
Streetwires Positive Battery Terminal with 100amp Inline Fuse
Nismo Butt Plug Shift Knob
Greddy Water Temp Gauge
Cusco E-Brake Button
Battery Relocated to Trunk
Dashmat (the dashboard is cracked)

ENGINE
S13 SR20DET Redtop
203 Whp / 192lb Tq @7 lbs (car was last dyno'd in 2011)

Brand new OEM Ball Bearing T26 s15 turbo (need z32 air sensor and a piggyback to properly enjoy this guy)
Hybrid S13/14 Valve Cover with -8
fittings fabricated by Fineline Tuning
GKTech radiator fan
Greddy Water Temp Sensor
Greddy oil filter relocation kit
Nissan Quest Alternator
Cody Ace Quest Alternator retrofit kit
Cody Ace A/C Relocation Bracket
Polyurethane Intake Manifold Spacer Gasket.
Eliminated Knock Sensor
S14 Oil Pick Up
S14 Upper Water Neck
S14 7 layer Exhaust Manifold Gasket
NGK BK5RE Plugs
AEM Air Filter
Z32 Fuel Filter
Walbro Fuel Pump

Parts by Max
Cobra Down Pipe
Mid Mount Intercooler Kit
Air intake with -8 fitting

AMSOIL
ASLQT-EA 5w-30 Engine Oil
TGQT 75w-90 GL-4 Transmission Fluid
AGLQT 80w-90 GL2-GL5 Differential Fluid

MISC
Sard Magnetic Drain Plug
s14 dash mat (to cover cracked dash)
Coin box separator (oem part)

DRIVETRAIN
Competition Clutch (6044-1620-T)
Taka Clutch Line
Kazz 2-Way LSD
YOU MAY NOT SEND ME OBO OFFERS. I WILL JUST ADD YOU TO SPAM.

If you've made it this far, you may send serious inquiries to my email address [email protected] no you may not come to kick the tires. Nor will I be giving out random joy rides, the car runs just fine.

Last edited by Om1kron; 03-30-2016 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: because mewantkouki's tears taste delicious...
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2015, 03:57 PM   #2
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
You need an intervention. I know you're selling this to lift more weight. Plz don't bby.
But if you must GLWS.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:34 PM   #3
paintkilz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
paintkilz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i havent logged in for years just to say WHHHYYYYYYY
Old 12-23-2015, 05:24 PM   #4
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
And here we go!

This car is the best thing to happen to Nissan since my car! Lol.

Beautiful car, meticulously kept, and a great dude.

$14K is a steal for the ridiculously rare build list.

Good luck buddy on the sale.
Old 12-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:12 PM   #6
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
on a side not Wayne , what did you use on the Kouki tail lights ? they look tits
Old 12-23-2015, 06:23 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
on a side not Wayne , what did you use on the Kouki tail lights ? they look tits
Richard Rabe
Old 12-23-2015, 06:28 PM   #8
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
$14k for that sweet valve cover. Worth every penny.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:51 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Something about heroes living long enough to see themselves become villains.

Please no :/
Old 12-23-2015, 07:30 PM   #10
Jspek420

Jspek420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cute puppy
Old 12-24-2015, 05:39 AM   #11
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
This is sad to see but I totally understand where you're coming from, sucks as you get older time becomes more scarce. I hope you get every penny for her.

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 12-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #12
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Hero's are remembered, but legends never die...

Glws sir

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 12-24-2015, 04:18 PM   #13
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
That hood though.

Sucks that you're selling it, but definitely understandable.

Good luck, Wayne.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:03 AM   #14
bradass
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (42)
bradass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
bump for a legit ass MF... good luck wayne
Old 12-28-2015, 09:27 PM   #15
hydro606

hydro606 is an unknown quantity at this point
bump for a gorgeous s14 sir.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:00 AM   #16
cheese_monster

cheese_monster is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, sweet build and glws! I'm interested to why you eliminated your knock sensor though. I know the ks is ignored by the ecm past 4800rpm on a sr20 but what keeps your motor safe from detonation before then?
Old 12-29-2015, 05:39 AM   #17
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Not my good looking twin!

I really hope you don't sell it.

#garagetwinsies

Old 12-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #18
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_monster View Post
Hey, sweet build and glws! I'm interested to why you eliminated your knock sensor though. I know the ks is ignored by the ecm past 4800rpm on a sr20 but what keeps your motor safe from detonation before then?
It's a stock motor running american gas. It's not like I'm trying to squeeze an extra 50-70hp out of the stock turbo by putting washers on the wastegate. Knock sensor is irrelevant, with stiff motor mounts it sends an erroneous signal to the knock sensor which will cause the ecu to retard it before that point.

It took a lot of trial and error to determine this since nobody had a good answer or was running stand alone engine management at the time which I still think is the smartest thing for anyone to do with any of these cars rather than trying to put an oem swap in with a bunch of aftermarket upgrades like chassis and engine stiffening.

That vibration needs to go somewhere and if you have sensors calibrated for a certain amount throwing codes in normal operating conditions, how much is that really going to save your engine from daily driving it in optimal conditions?
Old 12-29-2015, 03:34 PM   #19
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
This makes me sad...

Well said... I felt the same way... I let mine go earlier this year...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I feel like I am just keeping the car at this point as a memoir to the journey that I've made putting it together. I've always felt that a car should be driven, and the moment that stopped being the case for me, I knew I had to let it go.
GLWS
Old 12-31-2015, 09:51 PM   #20
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow never thought I'd see the day, best of luck on the sale man definitely worth every penny..............trade for a Cressida LOL!

Violent Running Tribe if you haven't seen us youll hear us coming !
Old 01-01-2016, 05:16 PM   #21
240sx guy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bump into the top
Old 01-02-2016, 09:55 AM   #22
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Damn, I've been a ghost for awhile but figured I'd say GLWS. This car always served as a high point and great inspiration!
Old 01-05-2016, 11:40 PM   #23
skyline34
Zilvia Member

skyline34 is making a name for him/her selfskyline34 is making a name for him/her self
considering trades? got Evo
;D
Old 01-06-2016, 06:51 PM   #24
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline34 View Post
considering trades? got Evo
;D
Yeah, trade the evo for cash, roughly 14k then give me 14k and I'll trade you my car for it. ;D
Old 01-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #25
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sell this to me
Old 01-07-2016, 09:49 AM   #26
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project3328 View Post
Sell this to me
gimme 14k Patrick, I know you have it.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:08 AM   #27
skyline34
Zilvia Member

skyline34 is making a name for him/her selfskyline34 is making a name for him/her self
�� no trade. Ok no problem��
Old 01-08-2016, 03:25 PM   #28
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This car is beautiful!
Old 01-08-2016, 04:31 PM   #29
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
holy cow!!! I wish it wasnt so. I'm on the same page man.

glws
Old 01-09-2016, 06:59 AM   #30
ThtHalfJapaneseGuy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ThtHalfJapaneseGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Havent logged in for awhile either but GLWS. Bump.
Closed Thread