Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
My Build and stuff....

Some of you know me most probably dont but just wanted to share my build progress and my driving adventures. I update the blog every week at least.

http://www.seriousbadass.com

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
i will be the first to say it i guess but that yellow miata is HAWT!!
Old 02-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Nice looking cars. Is that tire on backwards on the miata?
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
yeah its new technologies, it channels the water into the middle of the tire.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:34 PM   #5
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Lol yeah its on backwards because its just a rolling chassis obviously They are damn nice cars though. Everything that is done is top notch.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i spy motons! baller steez!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
What up mang good too see you still at it ,& it has paid off for you!!!!!! CONGRATS. Now just make the 14 or 13 reliable not all crazy motor wise, I know its hard, cause you want what you want BUUUUTTTTT,ya know.

My whip is geting a makeover too after 2+ years of street & track the body is beat.

Hey Im working not too far from where your at ,NEW SHOP Im gonna have to come by & see whats up . Got some tires to mount up. Keep in touch

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #8
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yeaaaaaaa

motons
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

that miata cage looks sick

nice work
Old 02-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #9
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
cool blog and nice cars

lol'd at the bananas and the fork-lift engine removal
Old 02-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITEDMASTER View Post
What up mang good too see you still at it ,& it has paid off for you!!!!!! CONGRATS. Now just make the 14 or 13 reliable not all crazy motor wise, I know its hard, cause you want what you want BUUUUTTTTT,ya know.

My whip is geting a makeover too after 2+ years of street & track the body is beat.

Hey Im working not too far from where your at ,NEW SHOP Im gonna have to come by & see whats up . Got some tires to mount up. Keep in touch
Lol the 13 will be pretty crazy, full built but and some suprises for exterior but it will still be super streetable. Full interior and no cage. Its super daily status. I already have all the parts for it so its getting done how I want it
You should come by! Hopefully srt will have another track day soon and we can kick it at the track. Cant wait till the new car is done but it will probably longer than I want because the season schedule is super crazy with International Allstars and Mazda so I will be busy almost every weekend starting in april. We will be at el toro on sun. you should come out!

Thanks guys yeah the motons are super nice, also cosworth powered formula atlantic motors, motec engine managment, tilton pedal boxes. The cars are built great. After we are done with setup and r&d they will be very competitive cars. Leon Styles is the new team manager and he is doing a great job of keeping the cars up to par. Lots of work ahead but it will pay off.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
brainfood
Post Whore!

More updates, picked up my kit this weekend and drove the mx-5's on sun. So there will be alot of updates coming up on that. Also got my new spoiler today from japland.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #12
brainfood
Post Whore!

Lots of updates with the mx-5's and new parts

Old 03-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #13
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Argh... those Koguchi Power fenders are so boss....
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #14
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Posi Rep for Koguchi Power fenders. Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? I don't like to window shop with places that can get them, but would like to know.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:08 AM   #15
brainfood
Post Whore!