Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #121
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingAngle View Post
If your going to hate on the stickers, at least appreciate the placement. A lot of people put this much vynil on there car and it just looks cluttered, but on this car they all seem to fit so well, and I <3 stickers along the skirts. Even if hes not getting paid for it, at least hes supporting some good companies who make quality shit, it's not like hes rocking ssautochrome vynil. I said it before, and I'll say it again revgasm you have very good taste, this car is inspiring me right now. Keep up the good work.
It DOES look cluttered, but whatever. You're a sticker whore, I'm not, we'll never agree on this matter.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #122
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If I got up one day and decided my car needed a large black dick drawn on my hood, you can bet your ass I'd be looking for some paint.

The point is, if people didn't do stuff that others consider stupid or tacky cars such as this one would exist.

For the record, I don't consider one thing on this beast, stupid or unnecessary.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #123
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Who kares ya'llz.
Some people want performance, some people want style.
Obviously this thread isn't about the car breaking any track records, it's about how good it looks.
And stickers don't matter.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #124
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
outfuckingstanding. a damn near a perfect car posted and yet zilvia STILL finds reasons to bitch.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #125
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
O god, get your fucking opinions out of here if your car doesn't stack up.

The saying "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house" couldn't go further.

Seriously shut up both of you, this thread isn't about your car nor is it about your opinion on the car.

If stickers is the only thing you guys are really complaining about on his car, it's about $30 dollars or 20 minutes of work to remove them.

Get over it.

The car is well put together and it's apparent he's not done with it, if he has plans to upgrade to some DG-5s.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #126
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
just racepar1
Old 10-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #127
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Take your personal problems to PM and stop cluttering up this Thread.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:23 PM   #128
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection

LOOKin' GOOD

just the side skirt stickers are what people are complaining about
Old 10-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #129
FlyingAngle
Banned from the Marketplace

FlyingAngle is an unknown quantity at this point
If anyone has a high res of this picture please hook me up

Old 10-19-2008, 02:30 PM   #130
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
First off, this S13 hatch is really clean, well rounded and the honda rootbeer metallic paint sets it apart from any other similar hatch. I also agree that there is just enough function and form.

HOWEVER, I dont know why everyone is calling this one if not the best S13 Hatch they've ever seen. There have been some real trick cars on here who dont get their due credit imo. If you look at the hatch, what does it possess that cant be store bought? Cusco cage, body kit, wheels, etc... can be purchased online and shipped to your door. I guess I am a little old school but I love to see custom fab work. Ones like Gavster's S14, Jonnie's S13 and others who are pushing the ideas of what you can do with these chassis.

So dont get me wrong, this car is very well executed. Its inspiring in the fact that its very achievable. All of the 240sx's in the T2 films are sweet and does get me pumped to finish my car.

Scott
Old 10-19-2008, 02:39 PM   #131
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this car is sick! its a role model for other s13 seriously.
but what i dont understand is, what is wrong with a brand name as a sticker which was installed on the car? nothing wrong with that in my book.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #132
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
If you look at the hatch, what does it possess that cant be store bought?
Taste for style.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #133
FlyingAngle

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_russian_one View Post
this car is sick! its a role model for other s13 seriously.
but what i dont understand is, what is wrong with a brand name as a sticker which was installed on the car? nothing wrong with that in my book.
I know, heres a 7 page thread about how all the companies making cheap parts are in some cases putting the companies that make higher quality parts out of business yet there yelling at him for supporting these good companies without getting anything out of it, it's just silly. http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...kruptcy-7.html
Old 10-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #134
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
First off, this S13 hatch is really clean, well rounded and the honda rootbeer metallic paint sets it apart from any other similar hatch. I also agree that there is just enough function and form.

HOWEVER, I dont know why everyone is calling this one if not the best S13 Hatch they've ever seen. There have been some real trick cars on here who dont get their due credit imo. If you look at the hatch, what does it possess that cant be store bought? Cusco cage, body kit, wheels, etc... can be purchased online and shipped to your door. I guess I am a little old school but I love to see custom fab work. Ones like Gavster's S14, Jonnie's S13 and others who are pushing the ideas of what you can do with these chassis.

So dont get me wrong, this car is very well executed. Its inspiring in the fact that its very achievable. All of the 240sx's in the T2 films are sweet and does get me pumped to finish my car.

Scott
You do have a point. Everything can be store bought and shipped to your door, but the execution is very good. It does deserve some props, but I wouldn't say in the top 3 I have ever seen. Maybe top 10, Dent sport garage and kognition's s-chasis are probably my top 2. This car is prettier than either of those cars, but they are both unquestionably more badass and have more original parts.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #135
pablo13
Leaky Injector

pablo13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mucho respect for this machine
Old 10-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #136
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Scott

its amazing how EASY it is to make s13 look awesome
and people still fuck it up

key to awesome looking s13, shit u could have a KAE for all care
the fab work stuff is rad, but not everone can do that, so making cars like this is easy

it just blows my mind how easy it is to make s13 rad
aero, wheel, suspension and paint. and your car looks rad

yet people still build sil80s and ugly ass cars all day. it blows my mind.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #137
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i have to agree with you Aaron

S13 are almost to easy to make look good.. so many copys of the same cars.... yet there are 900,000,000 ugly and horrible done s13s..... some of them i wish were def left stock.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #138
FlyingAngle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post

the fab work stuff is rad, but not everone can do that, so making cars like this is easy

I agree that s13's fit nice low offset wheels relatively easy, but doesn't aero, wheel fitment , ride height, and paint determine how every car looks?
Old 10-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #139
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yes
and unless your running BRASH BOY you probably wont be a bad car

vertex, oe, bn sports, origin, msports etc etc
shit all looks good
Old 10-19-2008, 04:44 PM   #140
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post

VERY well said.
Couldnt agree more.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #141
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
this car needs brash boy, stat
Old 10-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #142
lflkajfj12123

OK OK the 180 is cool and all

but when is the risky devil fc3s gonna get some attention?!

Old 10-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #143
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
true that is also a very nasty FC...
Old 10-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #144
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
haha, dang this thread is still going???!!!
just got back from dday, had a blast n chet. busted up the rear bumper and destroyed a front fender. oh well, its pretty much the end of the season over here anyways.

and ugh yea, the stickers...ummm, i i like'm =) (got plans for 2009 tho)

anyways, more to come, keep peeping the blog. should be more shit coming up shortly.

King of the jungle "Grip Gambler SIMBA!!!" and "TF" MIKE will be making an appearance in a little clip we made if you didnt all know

and Dave aka "BRUCE LEE's" FC should be back out on the streets very soon!

Hit up T2 Films blog and tell his ass to hurry up
Old 10-19-2008, 11:03 PM   #145
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
true that is also a very nasty FC...

That car, and a few others, come out in 09...
Old 10-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #146
Mr. Camshaft
Zilvia Member

Mr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Camshaft
sweet car. and the films are fun to watch.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:44 AM   #147
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:

Scott

this man speaks great truths.

I 100% agree Scott.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #148
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
sweet looking car.

It is really hot.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:08 AM   #149
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
if you guys done like stickers you were lucky you werent at the track. "THIS IS EPIC" stickers as big as windshield visors were placed right across the whole windshield diagonally!! nasty.

but such a great car..makes me watch my hatchback..but my vert fell in love with this risky devil..they had a moment....

kissy kissy muahz! hahhah

any ways, get T2 and the risky guys ready cause next yr im coming up to the chi with the vert and we are gonna film some sick shit!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:11 AM   #150
Baron Fel
Leaky Injector

Baron Fel is making a name for him/her selfBaron Fel is making a name for him/her self
Lower! Lol

now accepting funds for the LS1 swap!
Closed Thread