Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 04:56 PM   #61
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
someone please point him to this thread
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #62
silviaa
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

silviaa is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaa is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaa is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
someone please point him to this thread

done
Old 11-20-2007, 05:06 PM   #63
confused916

confused916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisdaboois View Post
from what i've seen, the boosted honda guys are generally cool. just the kids who drive the super stock hondas with license plates with some acronym indicating that they have a "fast" car are the ones that get me.

other than that... that guy is pretty freaking cool cause he made me laugh.
Im pretty sure alot of them are but, a remember a local meet i went to last year in october in Natomas (sacramento) where this yellow boosted EK kept drivin past us showin off his BOV. The guy must of did it 4 times. Everyone was just "like why doesnt his douchebag just come and join us...?!!"

vert under construction!
Old 11-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #64
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
"where the fuk did all this com from i got like 400 message about this shit"
this was what he responded after i send him a message saying
"my 240 goes 130mph can i have a free dyno to prove it"
just thought is share this to you all
Old 11-20-2007, 08:22 PM   #65
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
"240s r for drifting not racing! "
Fuck. Serious?
Old 11-20-2007, 08:32 PM   #66
Psycho 240 Freak
Zilvia Member

Psycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-known
I don't know if it's a good thing. He just approved of my friend request. I don't need Zilvia no more. I got "I hAtez H0nDAz" as my homie now! Here's what I wrote to the tuning God:

"Y0 yO Yo!! Can ya'llZ hook m3 uP? What U think about SR wit 200 shot of nAwz and a Turbo boostin 30 PSI? Man dats da shiz and dat'll blow away a CiViC EX anyday huh?"

I think he drives a Nissan Frontier. That's the only car picture that doesn't look like he got off the internet.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:35 PM   #67
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
hahaha cant wait to hear the response
Old 11-20-2007, 08:56 PM   #68
TougeNinja
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hahahahhahahahhahahha what a tool
Old 11-20-2007, 09:26 PM   #69
joe_and_roxanne

joe_and_roxanne is an unknown quantity at this point
just asking but my speedo doesn't work and i've been too sorry to fix it yet ( distracted with other more important things to do with my car ) , but i've had my rpms up to just above 5k in fifth gear.. as far as i know the ecu is stock.. about how fast is this, and where should the cut off be???
Old 11-20-2007, 11:24 PM   #70
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh... Myspace

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
Old 11-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #71
unwtdhero
BANNED

unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
About time we get a new nissan tech, And i'll take whatever he's on or what his mom was on at birth! haha jk.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:50 PM   #72
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
auto ECU's don't have speed cut...

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 11-21-2007, 12:38 AM   #73
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
This is the reason why people like Steve Shadows wants to sell his 240...What you gonna do? Nothing.
cough, cough, ahem. You can include me in that list of people who has seriously been considering getting out of 240's due to shit like this.
Fuck anyone who says we are scenesters for wanting to get out. The fact is kids are wrecking the platform and giving it a really bad name.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-21-2007, 01:02 AM   #74
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
of course this queer has to live in my town, damn the 240 scene around here is going to shit real quick, jus last week i see some kid i used to work with and hes all excited because he got a coupe and the first day he gets it he "drifts" it into a curb and needs flca's and tension rods. makes me wanna non op my car and track it only
Old 11-21-2007, 01:29 AM   #75
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
man, I'm embarassed to be 18 right now.

There are very few kids that actually know about cars it seems like.
There's quite a few 18/19 year olds on here that know their shit tho
word. i've seen some intelligent posts from our age group, but unfortunately more retarded ones. fortunately, i have not run into anyone like the OP's myspace kid in person. all the people i've met at the track that were 17-21 seemed like they knew the basics and were overall awesome guys.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 11-21-2007, 01:43 AM   #76
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho 240 Freak View Post
I don't know if it's a good thing. He just approved of my friend request. I don't need Zilvia no more. I got "I hAtez H0nDAz" as my homie now! Here's what I wrote to the tuning God:

"Y0 yO Yo!! Can ya'llZ hook m3 uP? What U think about SR wit 200 shot of nAwz and a Turbo boostin 30 PSI? Man dats da shiz and dat'll blow away a CiViC EX anyday huh?"

I think he drives a Nissan Frontier. That's the only car picture that doesn't look like he got off the internet.

^^^^^^ i seen that on his comments Good shit.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:47 AM   #77
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
i left a comment. its pretty juvenile. check it. then i rick-roll'd his ass. twice.

AAAHHH FUCK! HE HAS TO APPROVE THIS SHIT?! DAMMIT TO HELL.

Last edited by SW20Racer; 11-21-2007 at 02:11 AM..
Old 11-21-2007, 04:14 AM   #78
kanagawa_kouki
Zilvia Member

kanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her selfkanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her self
WOW I'd slap the shit out of that fuckin kid... Jesus Christ!@!!!!!!!!!@#!@$!@$#!@#$!@
Old 11-21-2007, 05:09 AM   #79
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow this kid...
His ignorance.
His blind hatred for good line of cars.
HiS AbILiTy tO TyPe LyKe dIs, which really erks me.

I'm speechless....

What is this scene coming to?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:21 AM   #80
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSil80 View Post
Wow this kid...
His ignorance.

I'm speechless....

LOL... I hear you. I don't understand why people actualy take the time to type like that.

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
Old 11-21-2007, 12:24 PM   #81
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by statik View Post
that pretty much hit the nail on the head, they have so much bad rap for being ricers that they are generally frowned upon by anyone who thinks they know about cars, or has friends who have cars etc. When you meet someone with a clean honda it changes your perspective on them, but I don't think the stereotype is going away anytime soon heh
agreed. my friend has a EJ1 chassis civic with a B18 with over 10 g's in the motor. let me tell ya, one ride in that thing and my honda hating was over.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:48 PM   #82
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
This thread just made my coffee lacking day so much better.

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Old 11-21-2007, 12:56 PM   #83
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter_for_life06 View Post
240s r for drifting not racing! "

Yes because cars are purposely built to drift from factory
Old 11-21-2007, 01:55 PM   #84
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
cough, cough, ahem. You can include me in that list of people who has seriously been considering getting out of 240's due to shit like this.
Fuck anyone who says we are scenesters for wanting to get out. The fact is kids are wrecking the platform and giving it a really bad name.
Yea, but you know you have mad love for 240's.

It's probably different by you since there are so many 240's. Here it's still not terrible.

These little bastards aren't enough to make me not be able to appreciate the platform.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:14 PM   #85
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wtf my car's picture is in his myspace, and im in his top friends... aint i special delete!

Old 11-21-2007, 03:05 PM   #86
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
i fail for even opening this thread

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 11-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #87
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
lol @"fUk LibErAl dEmOcRaTs/rEpUbLicAn tO tHe fUlLeSt"
Old 11-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #88
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSil80 View Post
Wow this kid...
His ignorance.

I'm speechless....

Amen brother, Amen.

What's happening to the kid anyways? Any response yet?
Old 11-21-2007, 04:45 PM   #89
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
This thread has crabs.......
Old 11-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #90
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
this thread is the cancer that is killing 240sx...
Closed Thread