Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-12-2007, 04:57 AM   #121
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm pretty happy with my 5Zigens...

17x9 +20
245-40-17 Bridgestone RE01-R

Nikeboy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 11:15 AM   #122
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Can we change the thread title to warn people about the Sportmax content of this thread?

I'm not trying to be elitist or anything, but once you've seen one Sportmax (or Rota, or FNO1RC) you've pretty much seen them all.

With the exception of maybe two wheels, this thread has made me thankful I went 5-lug, because it seems like all I'm seeing are knock-offs, and as you can imagine, as a wheel designer, I don't think highly of knock-offs.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #123
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
Dang i like these, where did you get them from? Just curious.
got them from auto R&D from Josh when he used to work there.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:35 PM   #124
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_lxi View Post
Not totally flush, but okay. I might space them later. They arent mad tyte jdm, but they arent knock off's either. I think they are Australian, lol. 18x8/9 +20 Axis Widetracks.

Those Axis Widetracks actually look pretty nice, and Axis is definitely higher quality than all that knockoff bullshit. You're the first one Ive seen rocking them on an S chassis. They definitely arent Australian though lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
Can we change the thread title to warn people about the Sportmax content of this thread?

I'm not trying to be elitist or anything, but once you've seen one Sportmax (or Rota, or FNO1RC) you've pretty much seen them all.

With the exception of maybe two wheels, this thread has made me thankful I went 5-lug, because it seems like all I'm seeing are knock-offs, and as you can imagine, as a wheel designer, I don't think highly of knock-offs.
Quoted for truth... Even if you have spacers to push out your 17x9 Sportmaxes to +0, they are still the same cheap ass junk they were when they were +35.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #125
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Always was a fan of grenades on my old s13. 17X9 +14 in front 17X9 +0 in rear

Old 11-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #126
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Neg rep to everyone cause you're showing off 4 lug rims...

jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:23 PM   #127
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
do i get neg repped for this?

17x9 +17 xt7

markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:27 AM   #128
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post

you shoulda posted a pic of your old weds. phatty indeed
Old 11-13-2007, 12:43 PM   #129
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
i could have sworn i posted in this thread. -3+ camber all around & no spacers, not fatty but at least theyre not sport max's...cmon guys.
ROTA FTW!!!!

sike, i kid

17x9.5 +17
Old 11-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #130
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

14x6 +15 and 15x7 +/- 0. What son?!

15x6.5 +18 with some huge spacers...

Might as well lock this thread cause nobody can beat this kinda fitment.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #131
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
I'm def down for some Work XD9's.I think I'll just keep 4 lug...those wheels look Damn good too me.

might as well post mine..I think they are phatty...but,.Think I need to go 17's.Maybe I'm wrong.

16x8 +25 Hero Mesh..rocking some 5mm Spacers in the rear only right now (not pictured).
Old 11-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #132
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
thats a purrrrty sileighty you got there *droooools*...makes me miss mine =(
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:10 PM   #133
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
grr, this thread makes me mad 'cause my wheels are suck! (came with the car...kinda make starion wheels look good :/)

pic's of my fail; i think i need lower-profile tires and definitely different wheels. any ideas?

Old 11-13-2007, 11:17 PM   #134
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
if your wheel suck than why did you post them?
thatd be like posting a 255 on a 9j in the stretch thread.

get some 9x114.3 VIP style wheels and call it a day

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #135
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
is this phatty enough 4 u? 18x7,5 wit 25mm spacers all around (expensive euro style ^^ )
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:37 AM   #136
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Those are hideous. Just my opinion.
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:48 AM   #137
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
Those are hideous. Just my opinion.
plus the fact that there only 7.5 wide lol
Old 11-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #138
SILVIA_KIDs14.5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
The Thread Title should be changed to "Mostly shitty wheels, but at least they're 4-lug!".

If you guys want to run heavy small diameter wheels with spacers, just find some Universal 4-luggers. They make a shit ton of wheels for Hondas with dual 4 lug pattern. Just stop rockin low quality wheels that are supposed to fool people into thinking you actually care about the quality of your rolling stock.

Knock-Offs are bullshit. Why not just buy a Ford Probe and put 180sx badges on it!
well what you should have said if your gonna run 4 lug run a set of work's because anyone who know's work wheels knows that they come in any lug pattern any offset you want turst me the Vxx's looks so mint on a 4 lug s14 lol

then again ppl do change to 5 lug for a reason
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #139
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
I'm def down for some Work XD9's.I think I'll just keep 4 lug...those wheels look Damn good too me.

might as well post mine..I think they are phatty...but,.Think I need to go 17's.Maybe I'm wrong.

looks great, but I think you should go back to the popups and then give me your bumper as payment for my excellent advice.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:19 PM   #140
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
grr, this thread makes me mad 'cause my wheels are suck! (came with the car...kinda make starion wheels look good :/)

pic's of my fail; i think i need lower-profile tires and definitely different wheels. any ideas?

Jesus Christ, this isnt the "Post pictures of your disgustingly ugly ass wheels on a 4x4 240 thread."

It's the PHATTY 4 lug thread. Your wheels are worse than rolling on Sportmax or Rotas, and we've already done made fun of those enough in this thread.

You even know that your wheels suck, yet you still posted them for some reason in this thread.

You fail at reading, and you fail at life.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #141
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
nothin crazy, supposedly 1 of 3 sets of it's kind...? or so i was told.

xd9 17x9.5 +17

Old 11-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #142
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
looks great, but I think you should go back to the popups and then give me your bumper as payment for my excellent advice.
I actually have thought about that B.I.O.N....I want to just throw a Kouki bumper on there and the pop-ups back on.The Silvia convo was a Quick decision.
If the car wasn't just painted I would...and may still.Just gotta match the color back up is my main concern.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #143
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd

Funniest fucking thread on Zilvia.

This thread should be called Zilvia's Hall of Fame.

There's a few nice wheels here but the rest, oh my GOD.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #144
genetic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
LOL, at the oh my GOD
genetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:54 PM   #145
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia_S13 View Post
plus the fact that there only 7.5 wide lol
i payed over 1600 $ for the rims+shipping to germany cause here u dont get rims in 4x114

for that money u can buy in us really sweet rims+tires!
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:58 PM   #146
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
4lug thread, niice. Nice grenades vvti.

Had M2 Hanbai 17x8.5 +25, 17x9.5 +30 or whatever it was when we did the GB. Friend has em now and they're still sick looking.

My work s1 2-piece in 17x9 +5, 17x10 +10 ~ sold now though, I did go 5lug Loved these though, looked sick on stock F/R fenders.

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #147
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
^^ oh snaps...... Sweet ride man!
Subzeroqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #148
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
fuck yeah they looked sick, that whole car was ace man, one of the only sileighties i like.

4LUGZ on my Z

courtesy of p-shop
Old 11-14-2007, 09:15 PM   #149
fbiphil
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
fbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This is a pic of my car before coilovers, and I still haven't pulled fenders to make 'em flush, but I LOVE my wheels!
Hayashi Racing 15x8- not sure of offset, but they'll be nice and flush once I get it down on them properly!

PS- If anyone has any information as far as the model name, and especially where to get some dang center caps, pass it on!!

Last edited by fbiphil; 11-14-2007 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: more info
fbiphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:38 PM   #150
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
nothin crazy, supposedly 1 of 3 sets of it's kind...? or so i was told.

xd9 17x9.5 +17
no offense, but they sell these wheels directly. my friend ordered a set for his 4lug s14 in white and the lil work badge glow's or whatever. they look good on your s13 tho