Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 02:02 PM   #61
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pics courtesy the guy I bought my car from. I love this car...

Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2006, 02:08 PM   #62
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
thats a yummy looking varietta
Old 09-23-2006, 02:11 PM   #63
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I think I just heard some hearts break when the engine was shown.

This thread officially rocks BRING ON MORE KICK-ASS PICS!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #64
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187
but why spend so much money on the body if u're just gonna hit shit? i dunno it makes no sense to me unless u dont care about the car. i would be crying if that happened to my car. i have to clean alot of tables to make my car look like the ones u posted. guess to each its own
So it looks fucking fabulous while you drift it like a god damn madman. These are cars these guys have probably put their heart and soul into, and yet they don't let that keep them from doing what needs to be done on the track. To drift a boro S13 hatchback with dents and a primer paint job is boring, but to drift a beautiful car, well that's just amazing.

While you may not have the pocketbook to be on the level of some of these guys, it's just that mentality that seperates the heroes from the everyday man to me.

Buy cheap aero, paint your own car, cover up dents with stickers and vinyl tape, be lower than anyone, put stupid shit on your car and drive like a bat out of hell. It's drifting, it's not meant to be taken so seriously.

Love that S15, BMW wheels, Toyota engine. Classy.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:57 PM   #65
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
damn bro u're totally right, i take everything back.

i had sum pix here but they sucked so i took them off. and damnit I AM HOME MOMMY

Last edited by WILDACEX187; 09-23-2006 at 05:05 PM..
Old 09-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #66
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection

HAHAHA now Justin(bling) if famous. AZ240 FTW
Old 09-23-2006, 04:21 PM   #67
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd
So it looks fucking fabulous while you drift it like a god damn madman. These are cars these guys have probably put their heart and soul into, and yet they don't let that keep them from doing what needs to be done on the track. To drift a boro S13 hatchback with dents and a primer paint job is boring, but to drift a beautiful car, well that's just amazing.

While you may not have the pocketbook to be on the level of some of these guys, it's just that mentality that seperates the heroes from the everyday man to me.

Buy cheap aero, paint your own car, cover up dents with stickers and vinyl tape, be lower than anyone, put stupid shit on your car and drive like a bat out of hell. It's drifting, it's not meant to be taken so seriously.

extremely well put. +999

some hot lovin'

thanks to TF for going to TAS05 and taking most of these!
you love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 09-23-2006, 04:29 PM   #68
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

cool pix. i love action shots!!!

Last edited by WILDACEX187; 09-23-2006 at 04:56 PM..
Old 09-23-2006, 05:09 PM   #69
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore

stock sr swap my only pic
Old 09-23-2006, 05:50 PM   #70
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
Quote:

Love that S15, BMW wheels, Toyota engine. Classy.
,dont want to be cought driving a junk boy special
NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ZILVIA.NET
hahaa

best ae ever!

http://www.d-faction.com/pictures/mike/bankgif.gif

Last edited by TokyoNights; 09-23-2006 at 06:12 PM..
Old 09-23-2006, 09:43 PM   #71
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX

^^Are those rims what I think they are?^^ (Volk Mags!??!?!)

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:54 PM   #72
boost infested
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
boost infested is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Old 09-23-2006, 10:02 PM   #73
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW

Not the best, but they're in my picture folder.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #74
boost infested
Zilvia Junkie

boost infested is on a distinguished road

IMAGE DELTED

Old 09-23-2006, 11:16 PM   #75
JstnRyan

JstnRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180
Holy crap! Any more info on this? Pics from the underside, perhaps?
Old 09-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #76
backroadtouge
Zilvia Member

backroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the rough
clear hood ftw! i remember seeing those for sale here in the states bu idk where they went.

お金も腕も、何も無い・
Old 09-24-2006, 01:28 AM   #77
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx

yah this car is so fucking fast, for those of you that saw it run at GT Live, I was on-track in a SE-R sentra that almst ended up in the tires when it flew by us in the brake zone. haha

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 09-24-2006, 01:29 AM   #78
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by JstnRyan
Holy crap! Any more info on this? Pics from the underside, perhaps?
YUUM-fuckin'-MYY

they converted to inboard pushrod suspension. That's fuckin' bad ass.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:36 AM   #79
JstnRyan

JstnRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
they converted to inboard pushrod suspension.
Clearly. The uppers are pretty straight forward, but I'm really curious what was done underneath; if any of the geometry was altered, etc.

If it was done right, you could put some seriously wide tires in the back.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:16 AM   #80
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
pushroad is probably just mounted to the upright or the originaly shock mount
Old 09-24-2006, 02:34 AM   #81
Quangs203
Leaky Injector

Quangs203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Quangs203
badass thread!
Old 09-24-2006, 10:26 AM   #82
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Isn't that called a cantilever setup?

Please leave me feedback
Old 09-24-2006, 11:13 AM   #83
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^ Yes.

Now enough talk, back to the pictures!

Old 09-24-2006, 11:48 AM   #84
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
those are toy cars correct?
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 09-24-2006, 12:29 PM   #85
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
umm no?

Old 09-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #86
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

No, none of them are toy cars.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:14 PM   #87
sean350z
Zilvia Addict

sean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
white ninja rocks!!!
Old 09-24-2006, 03:45 PM   #88
frankthetank_86

frankthetank_86 has a little shameless behavior in the past
someone post more pics of old school skylines for goodness sake.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:08 PM   #89
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Old 09-24-2006, 08:13 PM   #90
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
(Rare) BNsports/b-style with zenki turn sigs...

B-style s13...

d-max, with chargespeed flares?

type-xxx, turn sigs?

D-max ?

bn...
Closed Thread