Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #451
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Yeah, there was a time when Brian and I completely disagreed on the interwebs.

Met him in person, completely different story.

Internet is serious business.

Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 08:42 AM   #452
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
Hey for those thinking of getting a replica lip just to warm you guys I ordered a lip from modiride.com and well let me just say this company was a mess to deal with. I wouldn't recomend ordering things from them unless you can pickit up. It took over month due to bad communication on there part about shipping charges for them to finaly ship my lip.
yes I agree...I left a Neg Feedback on Them.actually talked to them on the Phone too, but still took like 2-3weeks to get the Rear valance.

Hows the Lip Fit??
How does it mount?
Old 08-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #453
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews

Yes.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #454
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

Yes.
PFW
Pure Fucking Win
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 08-01-2009, 08:13 PM   #455
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i hate you

lol.....

so much shit...... god damn
Old 08-01-2009, 09:32 PM   #456
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
hahah, you're a crazy dude.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:05 AM   #457
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
yes I agree...I left a Neg Feedback on Them.actually talked to them on the Phone too, but still took like 2-3weeks to get the Rear valance.

Hows the Lip Fit??
How does it mount?
It's funny cause I bitched at them enough to the point they 2day air shipped me my spoiler. I'll let you guys know how it fit when I get back from Russia in a week. Sure it's cheaper than the oem but having to deal with these shady people sucks. I'll ne pissed if it fits like shit.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #458
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Has no one ID'ed this lip yet? I looked through the whole thread and can't seem to find the name. It's the only piece missing from convincing me to go with a Kouki front bumper. I could care less if it's fiberglass.

Hot road 1cm bigger lip looks kinda goofy if you ask me.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #459
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
^^^
I am pretty sure the GT1 full bumper has the same exact shaped bottom as that.
Maybe a GT1 lip spoiler?
Old 08-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #460
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
im trying to find gt1 sides

so hard

in other news

version select type sex came in

doesnt fit too well but its ok im cutting the bumper up like crazy

id hate to massacre a real kouki bumper/lip
Old 08-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #461
Brian
Post Whore!

I know what you mean...

I chopped mine up and hoped for the best.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #462
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
are you running stock rears?

the new pic on your blog doesnt look like theyre fitting too well...

but i see what you did there...

bh blue.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #463
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
That's what I was thinking, but...

I've never seen it listed with any GT-1 stuff.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #464
Brian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
are you running stock rears?

the new pic on your blog doesnt look like theyre fitting too well...

but i see what you did there...

bh blue.
Those are spray painted blue. lol.
They are some FRP ones.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #465
Brian
Post Whore!

Andy, I mean that the lip you posted looks like the same style GT1 does on their full bumper

See it? I know the GT1 is the full bumper and all that, but maybe they just sell or sold a lip also. The most distinctinve feature is the flat center part of the lip and that sharp angle on the side under the little vent guy.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #466
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
if i'm not mistaked i do believe i have seen a listing on thier site for a lip, but it has been a few years
Old 08-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #467
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
I'd rock the Fuck out've a GT1 bumper..but would rather spend the $1k on Full Koguchi Fenders.
Even the GT1 Lip I'd get on a STock Kouki Bumper.

**Dropped mine off for Paint Today...gonna have my Guys @ work paint the V/S bumper due to the fact its somewhat Fragile and They'll probably Break it or Crack it.

painting car "202" Toyota/Lexus Blk.Pretty basic.

I'm thinking of getting another OEM Kouki Bumper and maybe the Replica Fiberglass lip that ol' Modiride sells Just to have a spare.Otherwise If this one Breaks (which I'm sure it will) I'll try My Damnedist to Get some Ikeya Formula Aero.atleast the Skirts because I LOVE them so.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #468
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
Who all makes a knock off/replica of the oem front lip for the kouki bumper? The oem ones are just so expensive for a lip so i guess i would settle for a fiberglass one
Old 08-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #469
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
You do it because it's fucking rad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
no, you do it because you want to.

What I want to do, is fucking rad, so I guess I was correct by your logic.

Quote:
This car doesn't have vented fenders or a vented hood and it still looks "fucking rad".

Without a doubt.

Quote:
Ganador > anything

Exactly.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #470
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Andy, I mean that the lip you posted looks like the same style GT1 does on their full bumper

See it? I know the GT1 is the full bumper and all that, but maybe they just sell or sold a lip also. The most distinctinve feature is the flat center part of the lip and that sharp angle on the side under the little vent guy.
Yeah, I posted and then I read what you said again, then I edited it, haha. I totally know what you're saying. I can't find it on the GT-1 site though.

I don't think it is, or they don't make it anymore, because they make a 180SX kouki fiberglass bumper with just the N1 vents, and on the website it has a Nismo lip on it:

Google Translate

Maybe someone who can read japanese. www.gt-1.co.jp

Old 08-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #471
Brian
Post Whore!

Can I give my bumper to somebody to make FRP versions of it?

Old 08-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #472
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

shine auto
Old 08-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #473
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
you can give it to me.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #474
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
shine auto
+1000

i think we need to get a group going on that. I'm sure they would be up for it. They are very good at making replicas that actually fit good and look accurate.

lets do it
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #475
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
IIRC Shine Auto set out to make a kouki bumper but changed their mind midway and made
that SexyStyle kit instead.
I've talked to Sam (JSpec) and he's expressed interest in making a urethane replica of the lip.
I'd be down for that.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #476
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i'd just rather have some one make a whole molded bumper / lip combo

or make a complete replica kit....

such a cheap ass, i know
Old 08-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #477
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

version select sides fit like shit
Old 08-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #478
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
I've talked to Sam (JSpec) and he's expressed interest in making a urethane replica of the lip.
I'd be down for that.
me too. i think he's been wanting to make that happen for a while now.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #479
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
version select sides fit like shit
so i've heard. I've heard alot of negatives about VS lately.

kinda sucks....
Old 08-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #480
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
please tell me thats not your real name, cuz if we were friends I would call you "Porny"
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Closed Thread