Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-13-2008, 10:10 AM   #211
used240sxparts

Still available bump?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #212
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Are the misprinted penguins the same price??
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #213
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
the misprinted penguins are buy one get one free.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #214
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Alright so nothing wrong other than no outline??
Old 03-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #215
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
the white boarder is missing and there is a SLIGHT fine black line on one of the toes *penguins dont have toes but you get my point* most people usually take an exacto knife and whip it off real quick.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #216
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Aww damn it I was just about to paypal you for a couple.

That sucks.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #217
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Alright paypal is going to be sent right now!
Old 03-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #218
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Aww damn it I was just about to paypal you for a couple.

That sucks.
end the paypal and get double what you were expecting
Old 03-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #219
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
ah! i was looking to buy 2 more genki stickers = (

i needed them to enhance my drifting for the next event on the stock ghetto luk
Old 12-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #220
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
genki revival?
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:49 AM   #221
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

none as of yet, I am sold out of everything. I am placing another order for OG penguins, a new design, and a "genki style" text sticker.

I will keep you all posted in a new thread For all who have purchased I must say thank you for your support. I have 600+ running out around the world, I hope you all enjoy them