Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #61
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTalnOut View Post
hey guys there is a code for $3 dollars off if anyone interested. The promotion code is XSCAPE. Hey its $3 bucks but its better then nothing.

+1 for you! thanks a bunch. now that'll definitely make me want to go.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #62
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok, so people I was gonna caravan with....flaked out.
I'm looking for people to go up with, I hate driving alone.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:57 AM   #63
driftheart
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
driftheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
/\ /\ ...where in Jersey are you, I'm in the Paterson-Clifton area . I'm down to go in a caravan.
driftheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:58 AM   #64
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
i looked at the weather and it' supposed to rain saturday
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:24 AM   #65
driftheart
Leaky Injector

The weather forecast was the similar ,Isolated thunderstorms, when Nopi Drift was here, hopefully it's wrong .
Old 06-12-2008, 07:41 AM   #66
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
+1 for you! thanks a bunch. now that'll definitely make me want to go.
thanks man, no problem anytime just trying to help the zilvia community just like how i hope every1 would help each other when needed.ok hope to see you there ill by at the gReddy booth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99maxgtr View Post
i looked at the weather and it' supposed to rain saturday
yes indeed i been focusing on the weather channel as well and it does seems like its going to pour on us but hey the weatherman is never right. So lets hope it doesn't, even if it does im pretty sure they're still going to drift and it'll def. be a crazy show. PEE ON THE WEATHERMAN ROFLZ
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:45 AM   #67
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheart View Post
/ / ...where in Jersey are you, I'm in the Paterson-Clifton area . I'm down to go in a caravan.
I'm from the moorestown area.

and I checked weather.com and it says 30% chance of rain.
So most likely it will not and if so, for a short period of time.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #68
driftheart
Leaky Injector

Never mind we're at opposite ends of E-town,hahha.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:32 AM   #69
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

haha, yyuuppp...oh well, I'm still stoked
Old 06-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #70
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
mmmm maybe i'll go so....have you guys heard about cars getting jacked there? b/c there is a thread and stuff on nico about this...i don't want my miesters to get jacked :*(
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #71
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99maxgtr View Post
mmmm maybe i'll go so....have you guys heard about cars getting jacked there? b/c there is a thread and stuff on nico about this...i don't want my miesters to get jacked :*(
i heard about this as well... cars being at the parking lot getting jackd but hey sometimes i take it as if its meant to be jackd it meant to be.Even if you have a crazy security system for it and thats goes to anywhere you park.If you have a beater or anotha car maybe drive that instead or when you park try parking closed to where theres more attention. Try not to think neg. bro n have fun.
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #72
BrokenWhite240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
BrokenWhite240 is on the path to ruinBrokenWhite240 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I will be there to bad my 240 is down or I would deff roll with the philly/jersey convoy. But all i have is the teggy right now.
BrokenWhite240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #73
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
im gunna try to take off work to this. ruiz wear that name tag yo lol. il probably pick up a dvd too while im there. my cars not done yet ill either be there in my buddies gsx or my gay ass dd.
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #74
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWhite240 View Post
I will be there to bad my 240 is down or I would deff roll with the philly/jersey convoy. But all i have is the teggy right now.
I got a guy coming from DE bringin his civic and another friends civic out...possible an sti also. Join the convoy!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:55 AM   #75
idriveattz32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
idriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any caravans from MD? I'll be heading out from Bel Air
Old 06-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #76
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
2moro is the day people...its gunna be insane...can't wait...my buddy got the reserved seating....wonder how thats going to be?
ecuastyle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:09 AM   #77
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
no one is going to the practice today...

always a good day to take pics and what not
Old 06-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #78
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Ok, so people I was gonna caravan with....flaked out.
I'm looking for people to go up with, I hate driving alone.
If you meet up at the Ephrata Sonic at 7:30 you can cruise with the 240 guys you met there. We're all going down; grabbing breakfast first then going down.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #79
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
I'm headed to the track after work to see whats up.
My home slizzle just told me everyone is already setting up and some dudes are driving on the road course.

So F'ng happy to finally have the road course up and running!!!!

....looks like this should be good fellas.
FD last year @ wall was kinda meh-meh.
I will probably wear all black tomorrow despite the sun beaming down on me all day.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:19 PM   #80
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Guys snuck into the practice session today because I cant go tomorrow and man was I impressed so amazing to see these cars in person then on tv or video. Also was able to walk through the pits and was a good time. Dead Pirate was looking for you haha but never found ya I was that kid with the APEXi shirt and mets hat on haha.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #81
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I feel like such a douche for not going to this, I always miss it, but I have too many things going on
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #82
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
If you meet up at the Ephrata Sonic at 7:30 you can cruise with the 240 guys you met there. We're all going down; grabbing breakfast first then going down.
Thanks for the invite man, but I'm good now, found a few people from other another board.

If anyone else still wants to meet up with me, I got a meeting point at the Burlington Center Mall in NJ. Exit 47A off of 295, it's also right off the NJTP as well. If you wanna meet up, just PM me.

Can't wait for tomorrow!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #83
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
i got reserved seating. did ticket prices go up cause i remember paying 20 bucks. cant wait for tomorrow my car is ready for the trip to e town.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #84
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
This is gonna be awesome. I'll be in the Origin Labs shirt and camo shorts. I've gotta meet up with DeadPirate and other random people.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #85
scarecrow27
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
scarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha you snuck into the practice? damn your good "sneaking" into an open practice lawl!

I'll be working for maxxis tires so come by the forsburg pit and harass me. Also will be spotting Bryan Peter 024 Maxxis s-14 240sx (zenki).

ps Track is very technical big elevation changes and a 3 clipping point first turn (more like 4).

who to watch: Conrad Grunewald, Sammy H, Tyler Mcquarrie, Forsburg
scarecrow27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #86
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
I cannot wait to see Forsberg's beard in action!
Old 06-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #87
acheron
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
acheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheart View Post
/ / ...where in Jersey are you, I'm in the Paterson-Clifton area . I'm down to go in a caravan.
hey im from clifton and im planning on going. let me know if people are meeting up..
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 05:10 AM   #88
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
todays the day mofuckas
illbe wearing tan dickies and a superman shirt (gray shirt)
punch me in the nuts if u see me and gimmi ur forum name so i can neg rep u for it lol
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 06:42 AM   #89
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
todays the day mofuckas
illbe wearing tan dickies and a superman shirt (gray shirt)
punch me in the nuts if u see me and gimmi ur forum name so i can neg rep u for it lol
im going to find you.... and punch you in the nuts when you least expect it...lol
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:31 AM   #90
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Can I hit you in the nuts with a soda can? hahaha jk

See you all there if anyone will even recognize me