Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 09-25-2002, 03:17 PM   #1
240SxTYLE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
240SxTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240SxTYLE
hey guys i dont konw if you do anything about this, and im guessing its more of the buyers decision.... but in the group buy section theres a guy posting two sales one for eibach sportlines and a ractive exhaust.... and in both it seems like the ppl (including myself) have not gotten replies and i've seen him on and pmed him.. but anyways just want to let the moderators know that someone might be doing some shaddy business on a very well run site, im just looking out for the goodness of zilvia.

has this guy ever done business on zilvia before? his log on is angryducktofu

thanks

First Love (my girl, not the honda)
240SxTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2002, 05:15 PM   #2
S13Grl
Married to the Mob

S13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to all
The name does not sound familiar at all. Besides "wherezmytofu", lol, but I doubt they're the same person.

Thanks for the headsup.
S13Grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 05:52 PM   #3
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
Actually he PMed me back.  He said he was willing to fax his buissness and resellar license. I also went to his website www.angryducktofuracing.com and it looks nicely setup (just not finished, which is probably why he left no link) A nicely/professionally setup website leads me to believe he is more on the up and up. Can't be for sure til someone buys something though.
ca18guy is offline   Reply With Quote