Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-17-2019, 05:01 PM   #91
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ixfxi i hope someone overpaid for your lights and theyre in a scrapyard somewhere getting busted up. *sticks tongue out
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2019, 05:12 PM   #92
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
My car isnt sitting in a junkyard, but if it was - feel free to do whatever you want to it.
now that ive had time to process this incredibly dumb statement:

you wouldn't own the car if it was sitting in a junkyard.. it would belong to the junkyard.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:39 PM   #93
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
You broke fucks ever stop to think that you can actually buy new parts for these cars?
No shit?

post links, old man.

I need the following, prefer new: Sohc throttle cable, Dohc cluster, full hatch interior, rear qtr panels (full, no rust, no dents), undented doors
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 11:26 PM   #94
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
No shit?

post links, old man.

I need the following, prefer new: Sohc throttle cable, Dohc cluster, full hatch interior, rear qtr panels (full, no rust, no dents), undented doors
This is gold
Old 05-18-2019, 09:37 PM   #95
My1st240sx

My1st240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Before he set his ig to private he was making fun of everyone calling him an idiot/ass hole for what he did at junkyard. He was laughing at everyone's reaction to what he did. He clearly thought he did nothing wrong whatsoever. He was suppose to show up at a meet up. I hope someone kicked in his fenders n his face as a bonus
My1st240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 01:55 PM   #96
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
This is gold
Shouldn't be hard to find. Just call up Nissan. You know, because they're still making it all after all...

SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:20 PM   #97
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
SummitRacing.com lol
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:02 AM   #98
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
No shit?

post links, old man.

no sweat - ive got all that shit new sitting on my shelf

you young bloods just dont have the right plugs

what happened to our IG friend? is he in prison for his junkyard wrecking? must be serving 5-10
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:46 AM   #99
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Spoiler: ixfxi is or is acquainted with junkyard thug
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:47 AM   #100
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
what happened to our IG friend? is he in prison for his junkyard wrecking? must be serving 5-10
Being waterboarded in Guantánamo last I heard...
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:49 AM   #101
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:

Pics, and I have PP ready

(PayPal, perverts)
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:58 PM   #102
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Pics, and I have PP ready

(PayPal, perverts)
You better have both ready.

Yeah are there any updates on this or is he just blacklisted and it's all over?
Old 05-24-2019, 07:54 AM   #103
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
He got those sweat shop plugs that for some reason a family friend of mine that is a service manager at Nissan can't get. Better tell little Juan to up his output. The world needs their SOHC throttle cables.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:42 AM   #104
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Is his account the big gone now? Can't seem to find it.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:13 PM   #105
goat_horde
Leaky Injector

goat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Nice diversion for you making an ass of yourself...only peasants call other people peasants, nice way to expose your bum ass
goat_horde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:31 AM   #106
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
HA HA HA

you FOOLS. I woke up this morning and went to the junkyard with 6 of my friends, trashed nothing but special cars: FD3S, S13, S14, Z32. All destroyed. Kicked in fenders. Smashed windshields.

NO MORE SPECIAL CARS FOR ANYONE. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER MY WRATH! MUAHAHAHA

My plan is to destroy ALL JDM cars by 2020!!!

MONEY FOR ME IS NOTHING. I WILL GLADLY PAY ADMISSION TO PICK A PART. 3 DOLLAR ENTRY FEE IS A JOKE (IM RICH BITCH)
Old 06-19-2019, 10:42 AM   #107
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
everyone knows there arent any FDs at pick and pull. nice try though.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:29 PM   #108
goat_horde
Leaky Injector

goat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the rough
"Money to me is nothing"....yet I still need to point out an entry fee price to let others be aware that I can afford 3 dollars. The biggest give away is that you say you have 6 friends...we all know shallow loud mouth ego kids don't have any real friends unless they be kissing lips with that pbm40 kid. Since people get weird with the word retarded, I'm going to say that ixfxi is a bit down syndrome
Old 06-19-2019, 08:30 PM   #109
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
HA HA HA

you FOOLS. I woke up this morning and went to the junkyard with 6 of my friends, trashed nothing but special cars: FD3S, S13, S14, Z32. All destroyed. Kicked in fenders. Smashed windshields.

NO MORE SPECIAL CARS FOR ANYONE. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER MY WRATH! MUAHAHAHA

My plan is to destroy ALL JDM cars by 2020!!!

MONEY FOR ME IS NOTHING. I WILL GLADLY PAY ADMISSION TO PICK A PART. 3 DOLLAR ENTRY FEE IS A JOKE (IM RICH BITCH)

LOL imagine being so desperate to try to stir up shit that you resurrect a thread that's been dead since page 2.

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:33 PM   #110
goat_horde
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomonkey99 View Post
LOL imagine being so desperate to try to stir up shit that you resurrect a thread that's been dead since page 2.
That dudes car is probably matte white
Old 06-19-2019, 09:00 PM   #111
ixfxi
Post Whore!

You fools

u think i cant go to junkyard? I go any time i want. I have unlimited 3 dollar entry fees cuz my homee works at the gate and is manajer

i destroy more 240s later this week. Will post more photos to make you punks cry.

Rich rolling, keep buying my parts on ebay sukkas
Old 06-19-2019, 09:15 PM   #112
goat_horde
Leaky Injector

Plot twist...ixfxi is pbm40....and nobody buys shit from you anyways but whatever makes you feel better go ahead and do it poor boy.because we all know people with money don't have to sell on ebay and dont have time to troll on zilvia lol.you played yourself
Old 06-22-2019, 11:42 AM   #113
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
why would anyone pay attention to this

its a scrapyard, its all junk. ONE person denting in a junk car or smashing a tail light isnt a big deal. maybe if he had a gang of people, each in different states that went around smashing cars - i could see that as an issue.

he's just some dope making a small buzz on IG, totally pointless.

all they can do is ban him from coming into the yard for being a douche.
Im slightly befuddled you would actually not care. I've literally ran into you At the JY before (btw I'm sad its gone) looking for parts.

It's already hard trying to find parts. But when we see a car in the lot it brings some hope. there are dry spells in the yards, sometimes there is an abundance.

My point is, these kinda issues aren't a problem to you, until it affects you. Even though I don't even own an S-chassis anymore I still remember the shortcomings.

and to have this piece of shit going around, purposely trashing viable parts, man, that's just outrageous.

I'm not in for braking anyones bones, or eye for an eye property damage. but have him face consequences. make him aware that this shit is not tolerated.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:55 AM   #114
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
My car isnt sitting in a junkyard, but if it was - feel free to do whatever you want to it.

I dont get what you guys are getting bent out of shape about. Have you guys ever been to a junk yard before? No one gives a FUCK about these cars, thats why they are in the yard... waiting to be scrapped. When we were kids, we would take rotors throw them into windshields.
I care. I even remember helping others find parts for em and getting calls from other members HERE about parts found. not everyone is out for themselves. we even had a JY thread in SoCal section. which I dunno if its still active or not, but it helped people.

Quote:

Walk into any scrap yard and you'll see people smash gauge clusters just to take the LED needles out of lexuses, or tear perfectly good seats to take out the heaters, etc...

All of a sudden we have this crusade to save the 240's...
its a general issue, HERE THOUGH, this is specifically focused on the 240 community on an s/z chassis forum.

again eye for an eye doesn't work.

frankly i try and use the junk car as a way to learn how to take things apart properly before i fuck it up on my own car. its solid practice, one that I for one, miss having.

Quote:
You broke fucks ever stop to think that you can actually buy new parts for these cars? Fucking peasants...
yet, you needed to buy used door panels from me?

Quote:
By the way, all these pick a part scrapyards are a waste of time. Paying for admission to MAYBE find a car that hasnt been raped. And after crawling in dirt to pull the parts, they have the nerve to charge you high prices for junk parts. Fuck that.
yet ive seen you at a JY, cmon bro.

Ixfxi isnt the kid trashing shit. if you think he is, your wrong. Dude is a grown ass man, is a hard working guy with phenomenal work ethic. In all honesty im still saving up to buy a set of headlights from him lol.

Last edited by DALAZ_68; 06-22-2019 at 04:14 PM..
Old 06-24-2019, 12:36 PM   #115
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

Ixfxi isnt the kid trashing shit. if you think he is, your wrong. Dude is a grown ass man, is a hard working guy with phenomenal work ethic. In all honesty im still saving up to buy a set of headlights from him lol.
hes just posting dumb shit to rile up people (myself included).
Old 06-24-2019, 02:10 PM   #116
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
lol...

imagine a world without junkyards. there would be more fabrications and innovations.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:14 PM   #117
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
lol...

imagine a world without junkyards. there would be more fabrications and innovations.
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:11 PM   #118
wanadrift

wanadrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Man I've been gone from this site for awhile but sold my 240 finally since I'm committed to a 180sx. Holy shit this is SAD. THIS is what happened to this community?

I never thought I'd see the day...
wanadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:20 AM   #119
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Im slightly befuddled you would actually not care. I've literally ran into you At the JY before (btw I'm sad its gone) looking for parts.

yet, you needed to buy used door panels from me?

easy steven... just having fun riling up the kiddies.

reality is, a lot of things have changed since those days. that old pick-u-pull scrapyard is long gone - man that place was great and prices were reasonable. but the pick-a-part up the street is total horse shit. the cars i find there are always clapped out. getting any good parts is practically impossible. then, when you get to the counter to pay their prices are sky high. so i rarely bother going anymore.

i'm not saying that what this douche is doing is good, thats obvious. but we're not the scrapyard police. leave that to the scrapyard management, thats their property and their business. besides, i really dont think that one idiot smashing shit in a junkyard is making much of an impact.

and thanks for the door panels. you are a genuinely good person.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:22 AM   #120
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

and thanks for the door panels. you are a genuinely good person.
e hug