Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > Quebec

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #31
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
The difference is the use of a drill press. It makes for a straighter, more accurate drill. Drilling rotors with a hand drill is not intelligent.

How hard would it have been to find someone with a drill press who would do it for you?

Not hard at all.

I agree with mrmephistopheles, half ass bullshit is annoying. Most of the time when I see a "modded" car, I wonder if it's been done well, or with completely half ass BS, and cheap knockoff parts (I'm not saying your car is this way entirely). My car may not be the prettiest/most powerful out there, but at least I know what's been done on it isn't cheap parts or half ass workmanship.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:47 AM   #32
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My car is stock-ish and not running.

Why?

Because I cannot budget enough money to properly enhance it at the moment.

Patience is a virtue.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:19 AM   #33
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You need to repaint those calipers, silver or black, or else it will look ghey, sorry man..

And i hate to bash but the only thing you've done to the car that I truly like, is the cage.. thats just my opinion. Hopefully your finished product will come out better than what I'm thinking it will be.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:07 PM   #34
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89 View Post
Hey fait toi en pas pour les anglo ici, apparament que le monde parle yinque anglais.
ouch, Non juste ceux qui sont ignorants
Old 07-07-2007, 12:20 AM   #35
CelriFactory

CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Im getting 5 studs hubs right now ! Im waiting for the brown ! I did all my brake line today (take me 2hours to make all the flare god damnit) + my hydraulic handbrake made with a wilwood compact cylinder that I bought ... Will show you some pics later dont have the time right now... The car should start this weekend...
Old 07-07-2007, 10:36 PM   #36
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
5 studs

Awesome gay build
Old 07-08-2007, 02:07 AM   #37
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
5 studs

Awesome gay build
cause ya know thats not gay er anything
Old 07-08-2007, 01:40 PM   #38
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
cause ya know thats not gay er anything
er? ITS FUCKING OR (loses it and starts punching a kitten).
Old 07-09-2007, 09:30 AM   #39
MrD
Leaky Injector

MrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to all
This is why I don't hang out on the local forums anymore.
+1 on gay brake discs.
Lime green is different. Might work out in the end
Why did you get rid of the 3inch jasma exhaust?
I'm pretty sure it's quieter than the ebay special. Plus you know how they started to enforme the db limits at ASE!

Good luck!
I know I can't complain since I really have nothing to show for :P + my build comes straight out of 1999.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #40
CelriFactory

CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Small update, got no time for my build this weekend. One weeks and im in vacation, going to cuba so my car will not be ready until I comeback. Still need front spacer, and interior wiring harness coming soon ! I went to dmcc today, omg all those car on track and mine in the garage make me wanna cry !!!

My Custom Brake Line ! No more abs FTW

Still need to mount this shit unboard (tomorow)

Brake Fluid
Old 07-14-2007, 12:54 AM   #41
CelriFactory

OUHH I just finish my mounting bracket for my master, pretty getto but it gonna do the job. Lots of pics...

This should be the bracket ...

Trying to find a way to mount the handbrake

After eating some crap I find that it will be easier this way !

lime lime lime lime lime

Only thing left is to do a small bracket between the stick and the master....
Old 05-19-2008, 01:04 AM   #42
180sx-sweeet
Banned from the Marketplace

180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore
i must say.. your choice in colors is a bit too much for my liking... but keep up the good work!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #43
DrNkN-STr

DrNkN-STr is an unknown quantity at this point
laches pas mec, tres nice build IMO!!
Old 06-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #44
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
whats with the yellow and weird rabbit on your dash?
Old 06-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #45
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i stopped caring after i saw he didn't even bother to mask his interior when painting the cage.

And the whole "im painting my car parts pink because its funny and im cool" is fucking lame. I hated it when people first started doing it back in the day and i hate it now.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 06-29-2008, 06:39 AM   #46
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
quelle catastrophe, lol, tu dois choisir des nouvelles couleur
Old 06-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #47
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelriFactory View Post
OK LOL Ill change my hub so everybody will be happy omg redrilled rotor by me or a company is the same thing .... its redrilled by the second owner not by the original company.... Have a nice day

dude, your rotors are fine...I redrilled mine by hand, and have run them for 5 years... NO ISSUES! save a buck. ROTORS ARE HUB CENTRIC!
the rotors that heavythrottle sells come from my buddy in lowell mass.
they are no different than a hand drill...trust me.
you will find more haters here if your car doesn't match the zilvia code...
JDM top dollars baller parts.

IMO your car is nice.
you have many jdm importers in montreal. try a guy in industrial rue jdm motors. he is good, talk his prices down, he has no clue what anything is truely worth...

Stay cool bro. maybe I will see you in bmcc!
Peace bro.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:01 AM   #48
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
ps.
french peeps have a different taste in style.
go to motreal. you will see what I mean,
Old 06-29-2008, 08:38 AM   #49
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
go with him so you can study about how Quebec is a french speaking province.

Salut CelriFactory
No, It's a BILINGUAL country. What the Provence declares is as important as if a state here declared the state language to be Spanish. Don't believe what the Québécois tell you.

English is not designated an official language by Quebec law. However, both English and French are required by the Constitution Act, 1867 for the enactment of laws and regulations and any person may use English or French in the National Assembly and the courts of Quebec.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #50
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Stop saying FTW man, its fucking annoying. Besides, I'm changing the meaning of FTW to 'Fuck The World' so everytime you blurt it out it doesn't make sense within the context of the sentence.

Now grab your balls in your hand and FTW.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #51
D1champ
Zilvia Junkie

D1champ is on the path to ruinD1champ is on the path to ruin
Salut mec, j'me souviens de toi...je t'ai vendu le siege. Puis comment va les choses?
Old 06-29-2008, 09:07 AM   #52
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I like the lime green calipers idk why everyone is so against them.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #53
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
mad tyte y0

Old 06-30-2008, 05:42 AM   #54
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordn View Post
Stop saying FTW man, its fucking annoying. Besides, I'm changing the meaning of FTW to 'Fuck The World'
Thats what it always meant.....is it not...
Old 06-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #55
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
wow this thread got revived after almost a year of being dead.
Closed Thread