Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM   #1
slider2828
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Motor Oil Tests

I thought I would share this.... Looks a bit subjective and a bit reading from the bottle, but there are some tests that you can't refute..... Pretty cool stuff... I thought it was pretty informative.....

I use Redline or Amsoil Signature in my race motor and love it.... Royal purple in my daily....

What do you use?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWuKvnCq1js
Old Yesterday, 06:38 AM   #2
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice video!
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM   #3
slider2828
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I thought he did it as best as any of us could..... He has a whole bunch of videos that are awesome too like testing expensive to shitty electrical tapes, testing different types of JB or epoxy weld strength, and drywall anchors hhahaha
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #4
s13 @ fullboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
I sell a lot of AMS signature oil to my E85 customers. Its a fantastic oil that I believe in. The TBN(total base number) is very high & really helps combat the acidic nature of the ethanol.

I use AMS oil 20W-50 high zinc in my Spec E30 Race car. I have had the same motor for three seasons now, so in my opinion its testament.

As far as normal pump gas cars go....most motor oils are perfectly fine with adequate drain intervals. The cheaper the oil generally means the faster the detergents wear out.

Almost all my European customers need a 5W-40 & I will sell them AMS oil Euro or Liquid Molly both fantastic oils.

I even use AMS oil in my diesel they have great soot thickness control additives.

These are just my opinions I know many people have different ones, with that said AMS oil is number 1!