Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: which one of the 2 do you like better?
burger king wopper 14 20.90%
in-n-out hamburger 53 79.10%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 03:52 AM   #31
fooddude
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
fooddude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fooddude
How is WHITE CASTLE?? I hear it's the "in-n-out" of the east coast. I'll try some if I ever get the fuk outta dodge
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2003, 08:40 AM   #32
zenki03
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
zenki03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki03
There probably isnt many people on this forum that are from Louisiana (guess im the only redneck on here). Most fast food down here sux donkey balls. But...There is one place down here that is better than having sex with all of your moms at the same time (hehe) j/k. Its called Navroski's...they have the best hamburgers ever. They have a burger called a triple threat...i shit you not...it weighs at least 4 pounds fully dressed. Not to mention the place sells beer...thursday nights 7-9 penny pitchers. woooot
Old 02-19-2005, 05:03 PM   #33
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
OFFTOPIC: Since I am in Texas and the southern states, we have Whataburger. I have never seen an in n out before, but it sounds good. About BK being on decline, I share the sentiment.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:27 PM   #34
AlligatorBling
BANNED

AlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to AlligatorBling Send a message via Yahoo to AlligatorBling
hardees man, or on the west coast carl jrs... both are the same thing... western baccon thick burger
Old 02-19-2005, 05:49 PM   #35
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
You left out the "neither" option

And I write too!
Old 02-19-2005, 08:03 PM   #36
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240meowth
if you HAVE to choose from the 2

the fate of the world depends on our decision. Which is it gonna be?

i said In n' Out cause that's the only fast food i'm willing to eat at all. But i limit it to once a month.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:29 PM   #37
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
Just look at the line of cars when it comes to meal time. Question answered.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:52 PM   #38
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
were im from we dont have in-an-out....
Old 02-21-2005, 02:54 PM   #39
AlligatorBling
BANNED

AlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to AlligatorBling Send a message via Yahoo to AlligatorBling
no time for the ole in out love, just here to read the meter
Old 03-16-2005, 09:29 AM   #40
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
The Millbrae Avenue In 'n Out is almost built. It's only 1/4 mile away from my shop too. Hard to resist..i can smell it cooking now
Old 03-16-2005, 02:31 PM   #41
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
wow. OOOLD poll. But I'll vote in-n-out. Even though I've never had it.

"shut up donnie!"
Old 04-25-2005, 12:04 PM   #42
broke

broke is an unknown quantity at this point
whataburger will beat everyone, come to texas and try it.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:16 AM   #43
Dorifto180sx
Leaky Injector

Dorifto180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Dorifto180sx
IN-N-OUT for sure baby! They got that flavor that makes you want more. BK is good, but gets that boring taste later on.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:04 AM   #44
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
What kind of dumbfuck poll is this? Innout ftw
Old 06-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #45
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
how the fuck do you compare in-n-out with burger king?

i eat a 5x5 at least 3-4 times a week. never will i get sick of in-n-out.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:32 AM   #46
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
kind of an old thread guys
Old 06-16-2006, 09:49 AM   #47
punkz
Leaky Injector

punkz is making a name for him/her selfpunkz is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero.counter
OFFTOPIC: Since I am in Texas and the southern states, we have Whataburger. I have never seen an in n out before, but it sounds good. About BK being on decline, I share the sentiment.
Yeah, Whataburger isn't half bad for us stuck in Texass. I really wish there was an In-N-Out out here. Even never having been there I can say it's probably better then Burger King, I can't stand that place.

1997 240sx ------------------------- 1993 300zx TT
Old 06-16-2006, 10:11 AM   #48
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
i know its old, but now that its at the top. never been to an in-n-out. and i hate burger king.

nothing like getting a buddy, a case of beer and a crave case (30 sliders or burgers for you non white castle ppl)
Old 06-16-2006, 12:53 PM   #49
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Burger King can be hit or miss, the standard isn't the same from place to place. **cough** ghetto fast food sucks **cough**
In-N-Out is heaven sent. Sorry to bump a useless thread but I love In-N-Out and try to hit at least once a week.
Wouldn't mind trying White Castle. For the longest time I couldn't make out what the hell the Beastie Boys where talking about..lol...
Old 06-16-2006, 01:58 PM   #50
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
I dont have "In-N-Out", "white castle" , "whataburger" ,or "jack in the box" and have just now heard of and learned about "whataburger" and "in-N-out". Personally I wouldn't goto a place with a name like "in-n-out" sounds like a place you could go in to have a quickie with a prostitute...

As far as fast food goes, taco bell FTW. But then again I love wendys,BK,and mcdonalds...maybe I'm just weird
Old 06-16-2006, 07:33 PM   #51
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
"i'll take a whopper any day.
but the best is dick's in seattle."

HAHAHAHAHAHA, i was ROLFING hard as hell.

Yea, i've been to texas, and MAN, food is limited. Allsups/Whataburger/Sonics all suck balls. I stayed in Abilene, so it was ehh... But, when i did get fastfood, it'd always be arby's. RoastBeef sandwiches baby!

Or, just eat at my aunt's restuarant free. =]
Old 06-18-2006, 02:39 PM   #52
Pennyman

Pennyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pennyman
For some reason there aren't any In-n-Out's in Santa Cruz. Next best thing from a fast food place is a $6 dollar burger from Carl's Jr.

Yum!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:12 PM   #53
mr_kill_666
Leaky Injector

mr_kill_666 can only hope to improve
here in dallas texas theres a place called burger house!! dame the burgers are good!!! *drewling*
Old 06-20-2006, 05:33 AM   #54
Slippin'eight-nine
Leaky Injector

Slippin'eight-nine is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry guys but, Ooooooooooverrrrated! In-n-out Burger...had animal style the whole shebangabang..not impressed..
Old 06-24-2006, 06:33 AM   #55
Lost_DriFter
Leaky Injector

Lost_DriFter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Lost_DriFter
thiss thread is so old.... and i never heard of in n out

Lost_DriFter
Old 06-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #56
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
Burger King FTW! We dont have In n Out, Whitecastle, Jack in the Box, or Hardees here in northern VA.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:12 PM   #57
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
burger king!!!
Closed Thread