Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
panda garage and jspec

is panda garage and jspec dead? i haven't seen an update to their site in a while..

rb motoring seems to be dead for used jdm parts too. there's still jhot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
go hit up Ronald @ Venus or Nikki @ Acutech or Dan @ R Crew or that other shop in San Bruno
gijoe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
is panda garage and jspec dead? i haven't seen an update to their site in a while..

rb motoring seems to be dead for used jdm parts too. there's still jhot?

you know that's a good question I haven't heard of anything like them closing. I heard something about RB motoring but I didn't think they closed down.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #4
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
JSpec is still kicking. Sam still posts on this forum, haha.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
x2, i think it still gets updated? i was lookin at corner lights a few months back, but now there not on the site.

RBMotoring is now VRwheels.com
Old 10-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe69 View Post
go hit up Ronald @ Venus or Nikki @ Acutech or Dan @ R Crew or that other shop in San Bruno
have not check rcrew in a while, but last i checked, their site wasn't really updated in a while also.

what other shop is in san bruno?

venus is far to check inventory, but i can always check online. plus, not sure venus carries as much interior stuff as they do with engines and body panels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
yea, he still post, but jspec used to be updated more regularly like once every 2-4 weeks. it has not been really updated in months so i was just wondering if parts still come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
x2, i think it still gets updated? i was lookin at corner lights a few months back, but now there not on the site.

RBMotoring is now VRwheels.com
thanks for the tip on rbmotoring's new site. seems legit! they still have that 1 off JGTC 1 lug TE37 table ornament for sale since forever. haha
they sell arcades too now!
they usually have good selection of imported jdm stuff like interiors and wheels, glad they are still around.
i guess they just wanted to change the name of their site to get away from the bad publicity with motorex and skylines fiasco.

it used to be there were a lot of sites to look for used wheels like takumiproject and rb motoring. glad one of them is still around.

where's panda garage though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
there is
JDM-Online.com, Imported JDM Engines

and

http://www.jrautoparts.com/

i havent purchased anythign off there, but just another site to check out.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
yea, he still post, but jspec used to be updated more regularly like once every 2-4 weeks. it has not been really updated in months so i was just wondering if parts still come in.
You could always PM him directly and ask.

If I had to take a guess though, I'd say it is a demand problem.

With the majority of cheap asses buying knock-off bullshit for their "missiles", Sam may not have the demand for the parts he was able to once bring over and make a profit off of.

Just my though.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #9
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
I was at Panda Garage outside of San Diego around June 30 this year. Great shop and the guys working were very informative.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #10
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Not speaking on behalf of Sam, but he's just busy.

Job, baby, and wifey now to care for.

Plus the Jspec thing isn't his main money maker, more of a side hobby thing now. So hence why its not constantly updated, but the parts are regulated being that if its shown then it is for sale.

If you want something from Sam you can pm him directly and let him know what you want. Just be warned that with today's Yen rate vs U.S. dollar that everything will seem expensive. Although, if you really want something authentic then paying the price is the result and also for legit service.

Good luck.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
have not check rcrew in a while, but last i checked, their site wasn't really updated in a while also.

what other shop is in san bruno?
Japan parts.
428 North Canal Street
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 871-9191

A crossdresser/tranny/someone use to run the shop; still does? I've been there a couple times. They are the ones who had that white s15 for the longest.

They are close to Tanforan.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
What Jack said. Sam's just bus. But if you get him cash, I'm sure he'll get you what you want/ need. I recently picked up a Tommy Kaira seat from him. He's always awesome to deal with.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #13
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
Do not buy from these lying bastards.

Check my Sig
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #14
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Panda garage is still in effect ,i just got some RB's from them a few months ago!!!

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #15
97240TB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
97240TB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I talked to Sam a couple months back through email.

You just need to contact him through a PM and tell him what you need.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
Japan Parts no longer? Thought frank let go of Steve...
gijoe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #17
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
With the majority of cheap asses buying knock-off bullshit for their "missiles"

haha.

I laughed at this.
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Another thing with jspec
is that a lot of the cool shit doesn't even make it on to the site
since Sam sets stuff aside for friends
or sometimes rather see them go to cool people
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #19
dued
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
dued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I was just at Panda Garage 2 weeks ago to buy some axles. They are still alive & they update their site pretty regularly.
dued is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #20
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Thanks for the help
Guys
Aside from the yen being 83 to 1 usd
And very slow economy it's not a good
Idea to be importing any parts right now.
If you guys want to see more new stuff on
Jspec I would suggest some help moving old inventory
Also there are some stuff not posted up yet, I will update
As soon as i'm not busy with my new house.
There's also a shipment in japan, but I'm not shipping them
Yet due to the high cost of shipping and exchange rate.
Again thank you guys for the support all these years(over 10 years)
I will keep doing jspec as my hobby as long as I have passion
For cars.
Sorry for the strange typing I'm on iPhone.
Please pm or email me with any request.
Nothing is rare just expensive.
Cheers,

Sam
Old 10-05-2010, 04:41 PM   #21
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Shit, try fucking 81yen to the dollar. I miss the good ol days of 120y to $$$. I almost bought some rims at YAJ for 75,000y, that shit would have been over $1k with shipping. I cant even flip rims no more...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:13 AM   #22
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I got my Sr from J SPEC it came with an HKS turbo actuator and a short shifter great condition and super fast shipping couldnt be happier.
Ratpack_Chad is offline   Reply With Quote