Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-19-2019, 11:20 AM   #4411
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2019, 11:49 AM   #4412
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Damn Crimson how many cars do you have? I know you have the old red s13 hatchback, the s14 kouki that was painted blue, this coupe. What else?
Also have a red S14 Kouki, Wise Square S15, and a track S13 hatch.

Not including my wife and I’s daily drivers (2017 Tacoma Limited and 2017 Rav4 SE).

Sold the 260z I had recently since it needed more metal work than I was prepared to deal with at the moment.

Here's a good before/after. The person I got the car from did a fairly good job restoring it, but it just lacked a bit on the details.

The Blitz 03's were 17x8/17x9's, had a gold Grip Royal steering wheel, modified 350z seats, poorly cut intercooler piping holes in the engine bay, damaged downpipe, cracked Silvia louver, replica valances, plus several other little things that bother me.

My preference has always been 17/18 stagger. Hence the 17x9 +0 / 18x10.5 +15 TE37's (one white set, one bronze set), replaced the seats with S15 blue suede, installed Nismo steering wheel/shift knob, replaced the cracked Silvia louver with a mint set, picked up OEM Silvia valances, and still have a good bit of parts to go onto it. Cage, seat delete, exhaust, bracing, Nismo GT Pro diff, plus a whole bunch of other stuff.

Currently:

More than likely going to pull the motor and redo the engine bay to my liking.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:26 PM   #4413
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ sooooo good!

Love the white/white, let's see that bronze setup.
SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:05 PM   #4414
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Whats the rear tire size on the 18x10.5 +15 crimson? Also are the rears pulled at all?
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:49 PM   #4415
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Whats the rear tire size on the 18x10.5 +15 crimson? Also are the rears pulled at all?
225/40/18's. Rears are only rolled, not pulled.

I'd prefer to run a bit more tire, but running this size and offset wheel on a stock bodied S13 makes it pretty difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
Kinda bias in my opinion I mean one can’t simply say that the “original” owner lacked on details, because that would imply that you or anybody for that reason would have a say in their build. Maybe just maybe he decided to build it the way they wanted it to be built and the “details” that you deem were missing weren’t a concern to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a say in it now as the owner of the car.

I never said he did a bad job, it just lacked in areas based on my own personal opinion (which is within my right to have).

You seem pretty bitter considering you're not the owner of the car and you constantly mention I "parted" the car by selling wheels and other miscellaneous parts I had no interest in keeping.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-21-2019, 10:53 PM   #4416
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Actually, fuck all that.

Look, man. How are you gonna accuse him of being a 'hype hunter' when you just got back from Japan and are charging $55 for a FREE UpGarage towel and $25 for a FREE UpGarage sticker? Aren't you marketing on the hype as well? If he's guilty of doing this for social media fame, then yeah that's lame...but he's not taking money from people when you got two fucking items for free and are then stuffed them in your bag (no shipping) and came back home to sell them.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:44 AM   #4417
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
^ this dude is out of his mind lol.

Crimson I just installed a set of kfs with 235/40/18 +22 9j and it was super close to touching with just a roll. I guess that tire stretch and camber makes a huge difference.

What spring rate are you on in the rear? I feel like the first bump you hit the wheels gonna slam into the quarter panel. Looks amazing and makes me wish I went 1 inch wider in the rear on my kfs lol.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:24 AM   #4418
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
makes me wish I went 1 inch wider in the rear on my kfs lol.
My KF's are 10.5+20 in the rear. Wasn't disappointed.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:54 PM   #4419
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
My KF's are 10.5+20 in the rear. Wasn't disappointed.
Yeah but your quarters are pulled right?
Old 03-22-2019, 01:44 PM   #4420
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
LOL @ dude hating on Crimson. Guy is like the pioneer/og of clean, well put together s-chassis in the US, not to mention humble and clearly doesn't follow the "trendy/hype" bs the scene is plagued with. Enough said. Awesome work on the coupe Crimson, looking great!

EDIT: Also, just noticed this, correct me if I'm wrong, but those side skirts look to be the OEM Canadian variant as opposed to the JDM Silvia option, is that correct?
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 02:48 PM   #4421
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Also, just noticed this, correct me if I'm wrong, but those side skirts look to be the OEM Canadian variant as opposed to the JDM Silvia option, is that correct?
Correct. I do have Chuki 180sx sideskirts going on the car as soon as I get them painted.

Also, I wouldn’t consider myself a pioneer of anything. My OCD just kicks in and I can’t help but want something done right. What I’m doing has been done multiple times in the past, but somehow it’s been lost in translation with the massive influx of rocket bunny everything and unnecessary bash bars.

My ultimate goal was just to have OEM style cars, but with my own slight twist.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-22-2019, 03:55 PM   #4422
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

My ultimate goal was just to have OEM style cars, but with my own slight twist.
Yeah. I would say I support this too but then I'd just be a dick-rider.

OT:

I have the 'chuki' style sides and the rear pods. I was going to source a lip but I really like the non-aero thing right now. I still can't find an aero bar here in Japan. Got an alignemnt and the wheels still rub up front. I'm not trying to slam my car into oblivion but I'd like to get it settled better. I don't want to drop down to 8J+0 but if this car is meant to be a reasonably low, driveable daily that might be in the near future.

Old 03-22-2019, 04:53 PM   #4423
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'm going to do what should've happened in here a long time ago and clean this thread up.

S-Nation S13, you're taking Crimson's opinion personally when it isn't directed toward you. Dragging this on beyond the point of a decent disagreement in opinions and turning it into personal attacks and an unprecedented vendetta.

People usually sell cars when they're over them and do not/ cannot exert any further actions with them. There really is no need to try to tear down the current owner of a car when he has an opinion on the past work of the previous owner.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:09 PM   #4424
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
on topic

Old 03-23-2019, 11:33 AM   #4425
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
^thank you
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 04:34 PM   #4426
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sick looking car you got there crimson. Nothing beats oem
Old 03-28-2019, 11:06 AM   #4427
Juusan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Juusan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Juusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:04 AM   #4428
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Test fitted the TE's last night after coating. Need to dial in fitment since they're less aggressive than my KF's but, upper management approves.

Old 03-29-2019, 08:05 AM   #4429
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Test fitted the TE's last night after coating. Need to dial in fitment since they're less aggressive than my KF's but, upper management approves.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:36 PM   #4430
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Ooooooooh that's fucking nice!

Quote:
By 'upper management' do you mean our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ? Because that there car's got da Devil in it.
Old 03-30-2019, 05:01 PM   #4431
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Legit double post. Looks good tuzzio.
Old 03-30-2019, 05:18 PM   #4432
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Last edited by e30gangsta; 03-31-2019 at 07:02 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 12:40 AM   #4433
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
and all his aero came from me

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 07:02 PM   #4434
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

If I ever destroy my vertex skirts, im picking up a pair from you. Dorki
Old 03-31-2019, 07:05 PM   #4435
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Heres my bucket. Still need to fit the front bumper paint all the aero, and adjust the ride height.

Old 04-04-2019, 08:02 AM   #4436
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Going to be shitposting with new wheels for a while. Fight me.

Old 04-04-2019, 09:41 AM   #4437
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Quote:

Fuegoooooo!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:42 AM   #4438
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
double post.

s14 kouki ka-t

Last edited by turbo2nr; 04-04-2019 at 12:57 PM..
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 12:17 PM   #4439
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
man i really wish those were still bronze
Old 04-05-2019, 08:00 AM   #4440
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
man i really wish those were still bronze
I do like the bronze. On every color, except for pretty much grey. Oh well.